Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Golf
Posted: 3/29/2024 9:33:46 PM EDT
AR-15 cigar pack

I just got my official sampler pack.  Now I need the snow to melt.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:30:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I quit smoking 17 years ago. I dont need any reason to start back up.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:27:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't even drink alcohol when I golf.

I am there for one thing.  Absolutely the best I can do.  Smoking or drinking would interfere with that.

If you enjoy a puff or a swig on the course, more power to you
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 12:54:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks OP!
Ordered me a pack and humidor.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 8:47:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Goostoff:
I quit smoking 17 years ago. I dont need any reason to start back up.
View Quote

I cannot do part time tobacco. I'm either all in, or none at all.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 9:04:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By skinny79:

I cannot do part time tobacco. I'm either all in, or none at all.
View Quote

Thats what my fear would be. Back when I quit is was about $2.50 a pack and I was at about 2.5 packs a day. I would be bankrupt in todays market.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 9:13:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm lucky I guess.  I quit smoking cigarettes in '89 while in the Marines, and have zero issues only smoking cigars on the course, or at a COLA warrior event.

I only drink a few drinks a year as well.

I don't drink more than a beer on the course, as it probably wouldn't help my swing.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 11:39:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm not a big drinker. I usually have gatorade on the course. I usually have beer in the camper and if someone shows up to sit around the fire I will have a few or tie one on if they stick around long enough. Other wise the only time I drink it if I go see a band with my son-in-law. We usually get pretty loaded if we have a driver otherwise its a couple beers and enjoy the band.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 7:56:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I got mine and it's an amazing deal.  They're not dried out or crappy wrappers

Link Posted: 4/1/2024 8:51:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By BigPolska:I don't even drink alcohol when I golf.
I am there for one thing.  Absolutely the best I can do.  Smoking or drinking would interfere with that.
If you enjoy a puff or a swig on the course, more power to you
View Quote
I should really try that one of these days.
Unfortunately, a double rum and coke with a Davidoff is usually the only positive aspect of the round for me as it is.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 9:42:28 PM EDT
[#10]
I like to drink on the course or not drink on the course - depends on the company and if I have to drive.

I really just enjoy the game of golf.

I don't get too serious about how well I play, I have played great and I have played shitty. I like being outdoors with friends and enjoy the game.

Also, no issues smoking or not smoking on the course. Tobacco I'm indifferent to, sometimes I smoke a cigar (I don't have a humidor), sometimes I have a cigarette with friends who still smoke them, I have no problem smoking a few with friends and then not smoking for a year.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 6:03:20 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm not a cigar guy, but don't mind them. Drinking on the course is fine too; to a point.

The only things that drive me nuts are slow play and spent sunflower shells spit out on the greens. Couldn't wait 3 minutes to spit those nasty things out so others wouldn't have to move them out of their line?
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 10:32:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Arfless:
I'm not a cigar guy, but don't mind them. Drinking on the course is fine too; to a point.

The only things that drive me nuts are slow play and spent sunflower shells spit out on the greens. Couldn't wait 3 minutes to spit those nasty things out so others wouldn't have to move them out of their line?
View Quote

Our course banned them for that reason.   A few idiots ruined things.  Isn't that the way it always goes?
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 12:57:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By BigPolska:

Our course banned them for that reason.   A few idiots ruined things.  Isn't that the way it always goes?
View Quote

It could go no other way.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 2:21:13 PM EDT
[#14]
To be clear: they banned sunflower seeds, not cigars, right?
Page General » Golf
Top Top