User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:48:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:
Not my problem
View Quote

It will be soon enough if you have been watching the news.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:48:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Leviticus 18:28
…27For the men who were in the land before you committed all these abominations, and the land has become defiled. 28So if you defile the land, it will vomit you out as it spewed out the nations before you. 29Therefore anyone who commits any of these abominations must be cut off from among his people.…

2 Chronicles 7:14
if my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:51:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Europe's New Reality: The Link Between Migration and Crime
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:54:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

I traveled quite a bit through England this year. Even the rural and picturesque midevil market towns had homeless going through the trash at night.

I've posted about it here but I was shocked to find out what wages were like over there. Guys working really hard in the trades making what fast food workers make in a high COL US city. Housing and food is noticeably cheaper but not enough to make up for the delta

I mean the statues, the parks, the city streets, and the architecture was absolutely beautiful, I really loved the people I met, but most of those people would tell you that times were tough

London was obviously still London, but the smaller towns you could feel it

View Quote

My folks are pushing 80s but they still travel to Europe 6 or 8 times a year. Starting to worry about that. But I’m going with them to Southampton next winter to cruise up and down Norway on a Northern Lights tour.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:54:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 1cheapshot:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1cheapshot:
Not my problem

When it's my problem it will be my problem
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:05:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#6]
Originally Posted By pilatuspilot:

My folks are pushing 80s but they still travel to Europe 6 or 8 times a year. Starting to worry about that. But I’m going with them to Southampton next winter to cruise up and down Norway on a Northern Lights tour.
View Quote

I should add that in the small towns I felt absolutely safe 100% of the time. Their homeless did not feel threatening or aggressive like the ones we have in the US.

Was more just overall sad at the state of things.

I'd feel more comfortable with my elderly parents walking around these small towns at 1 AM as opposed to walking around Seattle at 8PM
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:06:12 PM EDT
[#7]
We’re doing the same thing here. Just replace Muslim with Latin American.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:11:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Diverse
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:27:09 PM EDT
[#9]
In 2010 I attended a 2 month military course near Hereford, England.

Remember taking a taxi into town one night to a bar. Don’t remember the name. However as soon as the 3 of us got out of the vehicle, we were immediately accosted and a Muslim taxi driver demanded we get in his vehicle.

Explaining that we were where we wanted to be, we continued to walk by. This asshole continued to demand we come with him until one guy told him to fuck off.

Then this taxi driver waved over some cops and after explaining the situation they told us that it’s a common scam and that legally we could be arrested.

These Muslim cabbies would drive down on the weekend from Birmingham (An Islamic hotbed) and antagonize people until they would cuss at them.

Which is illegal and allow them to claim harassment in the work place and receive compensation from the government.

At least that’s how I recall it being explained.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:27:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:30:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By DrKlahn:
Hope they get everything they voted for.
View Quote

Biggly
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:31:07 PM EDT
[#12]

I should add that in the small towns I felt absolutely safe 100% of the time. Their homeless did not feel threatening or aggressive like the ones we have in the US.

Was more just overall sad at the state of things.

I'd feel more comfortable with my elderly parents walking around these small towns at 1 AM as opposed to walking around Seattle at 8PM
View Quote

Thank you. They cruise a lot. Like monthly. I really only worry about them when they get off the boat in South America and Africa. But I’m increasingly more concerned about them in Europe just due to their age.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:32:29 PM EDT
[#13]
It's a long way to tipperary mecca..
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:46:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Just started Clarkson’s farm season 3 with subtitles set on English and getting some right to left squiggle jibber jabber.

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:46:50 PM EDT
[#15]

Thank you. They cruise a lot. Like monthly. I really only worry about them when they get off the boat in South America and Africa. But I’m increasingly more concerned about them in Europe just due to their age.
View Quote

My folks do the Alaskan cruises but luckily not the ones to South America. Fwiw I think it may be cheaper for them to just get robbed on the street than to buy any more of the cruise ship "art" they come home with
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:50:24 PM EDT
[#16]

Doom!
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:54:34 PM EDT
[#17]
English voters: "They are destroying English culture, but If London has a Muslim mayor, my city will look racist if we don't have one."
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 12:13:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Paging Tommy Robinson.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 12:13:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By phatmax:
Read the comments.  LOTS of white British support for the Muslims. Very virtue-y, very signally.
View Quote

It's likely illegal to say (or think) otherwise.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 12:20:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Kubota3430:
Fact lots of little boys being anally raped and the police do nothing.

Jolly old England ain't so Jolly
View Quote

They like young white British girls (see Rotherham rape scandal)
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 12:28:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Not my problem
View Quote

Oh trust me, it’s happening here to.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 12:31:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By DrKlahn:
Hope they get everything they voted for.
View Quote

Brits most certainly did...
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 12:31:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: pilatuspilot] [#23]

My folks do the Alaskan cruises but luckily not the ones to South America. Fwiw I think it may be cheaper for them to just get robbed on the street than to buy any more of the cruise ship "art" they come home with
View Quote

Wait, are you my brother? Do you also get that shit for Christmas?

ETA : dancing is forbidden. Dancing has always been forbidden

Mail caaaaallll!!
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 12:34:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Like an IT company 7 years after hiring their first Indian.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 12:34:44 AM EDT
[#25]

Wait, are you my brother? Do you also get that shit for Christmas?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 12:45:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Europe lost the crusades.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 1:18:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By MilitaryJoe:

Yes, just like the original Americans.
View Quote

Do you mean the ones that came from Asia?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 2:05:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Rocketboy42:
Islam, the religion of the Antichrist!
View Quote

Hit the nail on the head!  There is a reason Islamists hate the Jewish and hate Christians!
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 2:34:09 AM EDT
[#29]
If you want to learn all about the state of “Great” Britain, read Life at the Bottom by Theodore Dalrymple.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 2:37:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Danthehunterman:
I fuc*ed a muslim girl once. Met her in college. Had the sheet on her head and the whole bit. Was black too from north africa or one of those sh*tholes over that way. Tightest pus*y i have ever had hands down. I woulda married that girl in a god damn second I tell you what.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 2:40:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Hulley:
Good thing the citizens never gave up their right to arms.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 3:46:25 AM EDT
[#32]

Who's that
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 6:36:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By masterofpew:
Who's that
View Quote

He stars in an F-35 video.
F35 Crash Witness (Randolph White) REMIX - The Remix Bros

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:07:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Fushaw:

The mayor of Birmingham isn't Muslim, he's a Sikh.

The Leeds mayor also isn't Muslim.

Sheffield also isn't Muslim.

The rest are.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1975:

The rest are.

Hey! . Dont be coming in here with your fancy facts and information!! This is about feels! There's no room for that here!
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:16:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rocketboy42] [#35]
Originally Posted By JDeere7296:

Hit the nail on the head!  There is a reason Islamists hate the Jewish and hate Christians!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JDeere7296:
Originally Posted By Rocketboy42:
Islam, the religion of the Antichrist!

The asshole did go to both religious leaders and said he was a prophet, they said go fuck yourself.  So he goes and writes a new religion saying behead nonbelievers of Islam.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:33:02 AM EDT
[#36]
I like how everybody in this thread is taking the haughty, smug position of, "everybody saw this coming. They could have stopped it but didn't. They're getting what they deserve."

I'm certain that at least 50% of the people in this thread would have opposed (and still would oppose) any government action that would prevent that Muslim takeover from happening here. "I may not agree with them, but I'll fight to the death....." and "you can't legislate morality."

Our enemies are exploiting freedom to destroy us. It doesn't help that, intellectually, our deepest thinkers have been reduced to philosophies based on historical one-liners taken out of context to justify doing....nothing. "Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither" = all the justification you need to not take action against the cultural rot that is literally destroying the country.

The "not my problem" folks will end up under Sharia law too. And as they're going under the knife, they'll be wondering why nobody did anything to stop it
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:45:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By binthere:

Remember taking a taxi into town one night to a bar. Don’t remember the name. However as soon as the 3 of us got out of the vehicle, we were immediately accosted and a Muslim taxi driver demanded we get in his vehicle.

Explaining that we were where we wanted to be, we continued to walk by. This asshole continued to demand we come with him until one guy told him to fuck off.

Then this taxi driver waved over some cops and after explaining the situation they told us that it’s a common scam and that legally we could be arrested.

These Muslim cabbies would drive down on the weekend from Birmingham (An Islamic hotbed) and antagonize people until they would cuss at them.

Which is illegal and allow them to claim harassment in the work place and receive compensation from the government.

View Quote

And that was 2010. Imagine today.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:03:00 AM EDT
[#38]

There's about as many Hindus as Muslims in the U.S. and it's obvious how they have wrecked the country.  I'm not even going to get into the Buddhists, those guys are just out of control.

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:03:59 AM EDT
[#39]

The rest are.
View All Quotes

The rest are.

Sikh, Muslim who can tell the difference

Yes I realize - Sat Sri Akaal

Muslim pop of UK I variously sub 5 to just under 7%.

This take is like listing NYC, Baltimore, Philly, San Fran, Chicago, Berkeley, Oakland, LA, Austin and Ann Arbor and claiming local politics represent the national. Actually lately in the States. . ..

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:05:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Eva!

Hot, based Dutch girl. 80% of Brussels is foreign born. 60% of Amsterdam. Burkas everywhere I go.

https://rumble.com/v4sfw4u-12.54-pm-apr-27-2024-from-budapest-hungary-through-usurpation-the-globalist.html
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:06:59 AM EDT
[#41]
The elite did it same as here. The average British voter did not vote for this. Just like people here did not vote for offshoring their jobs, H1Bs and the illegal invasion at the border.

If people think its not happening here, they are going to be in for a rude awakening.

I have noticed the Muslims and Indians moving into all kinds of positions of authority. People say its GREAT, we need DIVERSITY and LESS white people.

When I got laid off I joined this web site named Team Blind which is for computer people. Turns out the web site is almost all Indian. You should see the things they say about white Americans when they think whites are not around.

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:11:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Some of the important parts of the tweet for those who did not read it:

78 percent of Muslim women do not work, receive state support + free accommodation.

63 percent of Muslims do not work, receive state support + free housing.

State-supported Muslim families with an average of 6 to 8 children receive free accommodation.

Now every school in the UK is required to teach lessons about Islam
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:17:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By SperlingPE:
Anyone who thinks that this a coincidence and not the work of spreading Islam to the Infidel is asleep at the wheel.

Most Muslims are peaceful, but they do nothing to oppose the militant Muslims wreaking havoc in the Middle East.
View Quote

Yes. It's the hijrah. Or "migration". If they cannot militarily conquer, they will migrate to an area until they have a majority or can seize political power, then take control and BAM! They have conquered another place.

Some replies to Fox's tweet are extremely naive, full of virtue signaling and suicidal altruism.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:19:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By phatmax:
Read the comments.  LOTS of white British support for the Muslims. Very virtue-y, very signally.
View Quote

This.

They claim to love and support this. Let them get what they wanted. So long Great Britain.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:27:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd:
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:42:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kraquine] [#46]
Originally Posted By FLFALGUY:

Some of the important parts of the tweet for those who did not read it:

78 percent of Muslim women do not work, receive state support + free accommodation.

63 percent of Muslims do not work, receive state support + free housing.

State-supported Muslim families with an average of 6 to 8 children receive free accommodation.

Now every school in the UK is required to teach lessons about Islam
View Quote

Tweets without references are practically useless and the funny thing about "stats" is you can make them say just about anything you want them to by leaving out different variables.

Let's take one "fact" ............ 3000 mosques in England .......... "Today there are over 1500 mosques in the UK"

For the uninitiated, the UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:43:59 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By binthere:

Similair shit is already in the U.S, under DEI/EEOC/extremism. ,

"Mis gendering" someone in the military is listed under extremist activities now.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:51:11 AM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:05:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By callgood:
Colour Sergeant Bourne:
The sentries report Muslims to the southwest. Thousands of them.
View Quote

Watch the Embassy Row scene in The Wind and the Lion

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:14:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Kraquine:

There's about as many Hindus as Muslims in the U.S. and it's obvious how they have wrecked the country.  I'm not even going to get into the Buddhists, those guys are just out of control.

View Quote

Out of all you names only Islam has a requirement to make it the law as well
Page / 4
Top Top