Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 5/3/2024 9:44:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FGracing]
For example.

Ketchup on a hot dog is a no go. Unless you are a kid or a commie. Mustard goes on a hot dog.

One the other side, mustard has no place being on a hamburger. That's just wrong on so many levels. Ketchup only, mayo can make it only if you have lettuce, pickles, onions and tomato.

Breakfast meats...

Sausage is the only meat that can span all of the ordinary breakfast foods. Eggs, pancakes, waffles, biscuits and gravy, etc.

Bacon and corned beef hash is only for eggs. Don't even get me started on Canadian bacon. That shit is ham and yet another reason I don't trust Canadians.

Scrapple can make the jump in a pinch.  

I also look suspiciously at adult males who eat vanilla ice cream cones with rainbow sprinkles.

ETA cereal milk is liquid gold, to toss the milk after you ate the cereal is just stupid.

Nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog!

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:51:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:51:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:53:57 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL...there are no rules....

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:55:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By johnspark:

View Quote

This isn't Nam, there are rules.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:57:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish I was so comfortable and bored in life, as OP, that I could actually use  energy to make a post complaining about what condiments other people eat.

Humble brag.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:58:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Op is mainly right .
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:59:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By FGracing:
One the other side, mustard has no place being on a hamburger. That's just wrong on so many levels. Ketchup only, mayo can make it only if you have lettuce, pickles, onions and tomato.
View Quote

Do you put ketchup on your steak? Then why would you put it on a burger? Unless it was a crappy burger.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:02:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Toker_:

Do you put ketchup on your steak? Then why would you put it on a burger? Unless it was a crappy burger.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I find the taste works well with the cheese. Depending on the cheese. I would never put it on a mushroom swiss burger.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:03:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By DayandNight1701:
I wish I was so comfortable and bored in life, as OP, that I could actually use  energy to make a post complaining about what condiments other people eat.

Humble brag.
View Quote

Reported...
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:05:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By DayandNight1701:

Humble brag.
View Quote

Comfortable yes. Bored no. However, these are rules that I have followed since childhood.

I just thought of another rule.

Cereal milk is liquid gold. I know someone who tosses the milk left in the bowl after eating cereal. That's just wrong.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:07:56 PM EDT
[#11]
For example.

Ketchup on a hot dog is a no go. Unless you are a kid or a commie. Mustard goes on a hot dog.

Breakfast meats...

Sausage is the only meat that can span all of the ordinary breakfast foods. Eggs, pancakes, waffles, biscuits and gravy, etc.

Bacon and corned beef hash is only for eggs. Don't even get me started on Canadian bacon. That shit is ham and yet another reason I don't trust Canadians.

I also look suspiciously at adult males who eat vanilla ice cream cones with rainbow sprinkles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpZ_fakwSwc

View Quote

Hot dogs are for children in general and you can put whatever the fuck you want on that shit.

Mustard and mayo is absolutely delicious on a burger, not a fan of ketchup.

There are no rules for breakfast meats any of those other things you mentioned are sides for the breakfast meat and bacon goes with everything.

Your rules are made up and wrong.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:09:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Explain the connection between ketchup on hot dogs and being a commie.

And you're saying bacon doesn't go with pancakes or waffles? Pure bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:09:50 PM EDT
[#13]
I can do what I want. I have a permit from the head of Parks and Recreation.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:09:51 PM EDT
[#14]

I find the taste works well with the cheese. Depending on the cheese. I would never put it on a mushroom swiss burger.
View Quote

Mustard is included in many cheese dishes to enhance the cheese flavor like beer cheese soup, you add mustard powder, it really brings mac n cheese to another level too.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:09:57 PM EDT
[#15]
I’m with you, OP.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:10:42 PM EDT
[#16]

Comfortable yes. Bored no. However, these are rules that I have followed since childhood.

I just thought of another rule.

Cereal milk is liquid gold. I know someone who tosses the milk left in the bowl after eating cereal. That's just wrong.
View Quote

Adults don't eat cereal
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:10:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Obo2:

Hot dogs are for children in general and you can put whatever the fuck you want on that shit.

Mustard and mayo is absolutely delicious on a burger, not a fan of ketchup.

There are no rules for breakfast meats any of those other things you mentioned are sides for the breakfast meat and bacon goes with everything.

Your rules are made up and wrong.
View Quote

Crap hot dogs are for children, good hot dogs however...
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:11:20 PM EDT
[#18]
I thought you were going to set these folks straight on a proper dinner thread.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:11:41 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

I agree about the sprinkles.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:12:18 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

There is no such thing.
Some are tolerable roasted on an open campfire.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:13:01 PM EDT
[#21]
lol

Tennessee?

Stick to grit and possum gravy.

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:13:57 PM EDT
[#22]
I put ketchup and mustard on my hot dogs. Usually I put onions on it too and sometimes sauerkraut.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:14:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Evil_Ed] [#23]
I will not put a sports drink on my hamburgers, thank you.

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:16:02 PM EDT
[#24]

There is no such thing.
View All Quotes

There is no such thing.

Try a Boars Head hotdog and get back to me
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:16:06 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:16:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Most of the HD stands here in Chicago won't put ketchup on their dogs.  If you ask for it, they'll give you the look and hand you a ketchup packet.  Then talk about you after you leave.

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:17:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Yes but, grilled to a crispy crunch or boiled to a squishy consistency???
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:17:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TurkeyLeg] [#28]
I dip steak in ketchup.  Ive dipped expensive steaks in ketchup.

I aint gettin' in the box car for a bunch of goose stepping beef nazis.  

Food Network flavor zombies trying to make sure those uniforms dont have any wrinkles.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:18:00 PM EDT
[#29]
What if I put mayo on a hot dog?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:18:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Ketchup only belongs on corn beef hash and meatloaf.
Substitute bbq sauce on everything else.
Your welcome.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:19:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Nefarious1:
Yes but, grilled to a crispy crunch or boiled to a squishy consistency???
View Quote

There is a place in NJ called Rutts Hut that deep fries hot dogs.

Jersey's 89-Year Old Deep-Fried Hot Dog Counter — The Meat Show
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:20:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By johnspark:

View Quote

Put your shirt BACK ON!!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:22:33 PM EDT
[#33]
For example.

Breakfast meats...

ETA cereal milk is liquid gold, to toss the milk after you ate the cereal is just stupid.

View Quote
Breakfast, you say ? Well then, at times there must be . . . . S.O.S. ! How could it be forgotten ?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:22:43 PM EDT
[#34]
For example.

Breakfast meats...

View Quote

The fuck outta here with this bullshit.

Your personal preferences ain't "the rules".
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:23:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By APSArmament:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By APSArmament:
For example.

Breakfast meats...

The food gods will catch up to you, repent now.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:24:39 PM EDT
[#36]
As someone that loves hot dogs with ketchup and vanilla cones with rainbow sprinkles… lmao at anyone that gets legitimately upset about what others eat.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:24:52 PM EDT
[#37]
I put ketchup, mustard and relish on a hotdog

I put slaw, chilli, ketchup and mustard on a hamburger

Was so hungry one time I poured gravy on lettuce as it was all the food left.

Breakfast is eggs and sausage or bacon covered in sausage gravy. Use the last blueberry pancake to soak up the remaining gravy.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:26:59 PM EDT
[#38]
For example.

Breakfast meats...

View Quote
WTF Dude you lost me at bacon is only good with eggs
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:31:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By glocknick:
I put ketchup and mustard on my hot dogs. Usually I put onions on it too and sometimes sauerkraut.
View Quote

Ditto, except the sauerkraut.

Op is like don't like what I don't like, well, fuck off
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:34:11 PM EDT
[#40]
For example.

Breakfast meats...

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:34:50 PM EDT
[#41]
For example.

Breakfast meats...

View Quote
We can NEVER be eating friends - and I'm ok with that if you are.
Jezzus, you eat terribly.!

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:35:19 PM EDT
[#42]
I put ketchup on a hot dog and mustard on a burger. Come at me, bro.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:38:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Dumak:

Most of the HD stands here in Chicago won't put ketchup on their dogs.  If you ask for it, they'll give you the look and hand you a ketchup packet.  Then talk about you after you leave.

View Quote

Who cares what some minimum wage flunky thinks about my food choices?
This goes for OP too.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:39:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:39:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Burgers? I like mine with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes !
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:40:07 PM EDT
[#46]
You literally made up some of these.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:42:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:42:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Piwo_Slump] [#48]
I admit I used to eat a lot of ketchup and sugar when I was a kid.
Loved ketchup and cotton candy but then I hit puberty.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:42:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By tparker241:
Burgers? I like mine with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes !
View Quote

wtf is a french fried potato?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:42:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Inspector "Dirty" Harry Callahan:
You know what really makes me sick? It's what you put on your hot dog. Nobody - I mean NOBODY - puts ketchup on a hot dog!
View All Quotes
Inspector "Dirty" Harry Callahan:
You know what really makes me sick? It's what you put on your hot dog. Nobody - I mean NOBODY - puts ketchup on a hot dog!

Originally Posted By harpua:
What if I put mayo on a hot dog?

We could be friends.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Top Top