User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:08:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Op probably likes Square plates as well
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:13:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Eating a meal with OP must be like preparing my 9 yr olds chicken nuggets.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:14:42 PM EDT
[#3]
No beans in chili 🤣

But seriously none.

No sugar in cornbread.  It isn’t cake.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:17:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By FGracing:
For example.

Ketchup on a hot dog is a no go. Unless you are a kid or a commie. Mustard goes on a hot dog.

One the other side, mustard has no place being on a hamburger. That's just wrong on so many levels. Ketchup only, mayo can make it only if you have lettuce, pickles, onions and tomato.

Breakfast meats...

Sausage is the only meat that can span all of the ordinary breakfast foods. Eggs, pancakes, waffles, biscuits and gravy, etc.

Bacon and corned beef hash is only for eggs. Don't even get me started on Canadian bacon. That shit is ham and yet another reason I don't trust Canadians.

Scrapple can make the jump in a pinch.  

I also look suspiciously at adult males who eat vanilla ice cream cones with rainbow sprinkles.

ETA cereal milk is liquid gold, to toss the milk after you ate the cereal is just stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpZ_fakwSwc

View Quote
You lost me at the point that you said hot dogs were food.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:36:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By johnspark:
LOL...there are no rules....

View Quote

Ok they are not rules, more like guidelines and it is what separates us from the savages, like people who put pineapple on pizza, eggs, spinach, lettuce, or slices of tomatoes.  Anything that is not sausage, meatballs, or pepperoni with that latter being for kids only is what savages do, what commies do, what the recalcitrant do.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:51:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By CTM1:

Ok they are not rules, more like guidelines and it is what separates us from the savages, like people who put pineapple on pizza, eggs, spinach, lettuce, or slices of tomatoes.  Anything that is not sausage, meatballs, or pepperoni with that latter being for kids only is what savages do, what commies do, what the recalcitrant do.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CTM1:
Originally Posted By johnspark:
LOL...there are no rules....

People put eggs on pizza? I give up, as a species we are doomed.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:18:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Millennial:

@Naamah
¿que es esto?

Looks like... bacon crème brulee with coffee/cappuccino in a cup made of rolled caramels?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Millennial:

@Naamah
¿que es esto?

Looks like... bacon crème brulee with coffee/cappuccino in a cup made of rolled caramels?

Very close. The contents of of the caramel cups are vodka and Bailey’s.

Recipe
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:26:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By harpua:
What if I put mayo on a hot dog?
View Quote

That would make you one sick fucker.

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:30:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Foxtrott_4:
Technically a Bratwurst in a Brötchen is a hot dog. If you put anything but mustard on it you are either a child or get thrown out of this country
View Quote

some grilled onions are good also
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:33:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By constitutionlvr:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By constitutionlvr:

mayo on anything is gross.
My parents used to butter their hot dog buns for consumption.
Not for me, but each to his own
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:37:00 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

I'll allow it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:44:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 2:01:25 PM EDT
[#14]
opinions, not rules.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 2:01:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By JCoop:
The whole purpose of pouring milk over cereal is TO MAKE CEREAL MILK. People who toss it away ought to be tossed from a helicopter.
View Quote

I think the retention of cereal milk can be correlated to the financial well being of the person growing up.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 2:50:07 PM EDT
[#16]
The whole purpose of pouring milk over cereal is TO MAKE CEREAL MILK. People who toss it away ought to be tossed from a helicopter.
View All Quotes

Comfortable yes. Bored no. However, these are rules that I have followed since childhood.

I just thought of another rule.

Cereal milk is liquid gold. I know someone who tosses the milk left in the bowl after eating cereal. That's just wrong.

I can't stand milk.  I rarely eat cereal but when I do, the milk always gets poured down the drain.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 3:00:10 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 3:06:54 PM EDT
[#18]
For example.

Ketchup on a hot dog is a no go. Unless you are a kid or a commie. Mustard goes on a hot dog.

One the other side, mustard has no place being on a hamburger. That's just wrong on so many levels. Ketchup only, mayo can make it only if you have lettuce, pickles, onions and tomato.

Breakfast meats...

Sausage is the only meat that can span all of the ordinary breakfast foods. Eggs, pancakes, waffles, biscuits and gravy, etc.

Bacon and corned beef hash is only for eggs. Don't even get me started on Canadian bacon. That shit is ham and yet another reason I don't trust Canadians.

I also look suspiciously at adult males who eat vanilla ice cream cones with rainbow sprinkles.

ETA cereal milk is liquid gold, to toss the milk after you ate the cereal is just stupid.

View Quote

You formed your entire belief around a shitty scene from a Movie.   Pretty typical around here, but you should be ashamed.    

Every single word you typed was wrong.     Btw, if you enjoy mayo, you have strong homosexual tendencies.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 3:10:50 PM EDT
[#19]
For example.

Breakfast meats...

View Quote

I only got two sentences in.......how can someone be so fucking wrong.........

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 3:49:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Bronsonburner:

It's a fucking condiment, not a main entree.
View Quote

You’re preaching to the choir.

You get it - unfortunately the fats didn’t get that memo.

No matter, it’s still corn syrup and red dye.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:27:47 PM EDT
[#21]
I've always assumed males that are "picky" eaters had the pre gay, if not the full blown propensity.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:32:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By hbilly:

My parents used to butter their hot dog buns for consumption.

View Quote
Dad did the same. Also did it on hamburgers. He also put a slice of buttered bread in a bowl then covered it with chili or goulash when we had that for supper.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:51:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Naamah:

Very close. The contents of of the caramel cups are vodka and Bailey’s.

Recipe
View Quote

Even better!
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:11:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bro2Wolf] [#24]
Originally Posted By DayandNight1701:
I wish I was so comfortable and bored in life, as OP, that I could actually use  energy to make a post complaining about what condiments other people eat.

Humble brag.
View Quote

I thought it was pretty funny. I forgot about that part of the movie.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 1:04:28 AM EDT
[#25]
A little cream cheese on a polish dog with a decent bun with sriracha, grilled onions and kosher dill pickles. Fight me
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 1:40:07 AM EDT
[#26]
BLT with dukes mayo is a great sangwich .
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 2:37:12 PM EDT
[#27]
For example.

Breakfast meats...

View Quote

You forgot the bagged milk.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 2:39:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Your rules are weak.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top