Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2024 1:25:13 PM EDT
So after a long stint off the road, in schools etc. I am finally headed back to the road with another agency.  I have been looking forward to this for a while but am not looking forward to learning the new (to me) report system.  We are currently using Spillman.  From what I have seen the cad and ability to import information is nice but at least from where I am sitting the system is not intuitive at all.  A number of items you have to know you need and then go and find them and then a number of imported items need to be edited before they can be validated.  Part of my problem is likely that I remember hand writing reports and while slow the flow and necessary information at least seemed logical.  

I am getting trained on the program soon but am trying to get a jump start.  Can anyone recommend a basic tutorial to navigate this system?  

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:18:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Best way to learn it is just use it. One of my recruits did a print screen of all the different screens and highlighted the mandatory boxes that need to be filled out. He stapled them together and anytime he had do a report he would pull out whatever packet he needed and would use it as a reference.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top