Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2024 4:11:04 PM EDT
Hello,

I was wondering what brand of holsters will fit with a p365 Wilson Combat xl + tlr7 sub(1913).

Or

Will the Wilson Combat grip fit in any holster made for the standard xl grip + tlr7sub.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 4:01:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Shadow123:
Hello,

I was wondering what brand of holsters will fit with a p365 Wilson Combat xl + tlr7 sub(1913).

Or

Will the Wilson Combat grip fit in any holster made for the standard xl grip + tlr7sub.

View Quote

I have a BlackAch Protos-M and my WC grip fits fine. No light on it yet.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 4:53:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Shadow123:
Hello,

Or

View Quote

The Wilson XL grip that I have fit every holster I own. Tenicor, the Werkz and, A&R designs with the TLR7 sub.

The Wilson Macro grip with the XL rail however, fits only the werkz.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:42:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I plan to put the radian ramjet on the p365x. I am looking at holsters made by tier 1. I was wondering if anyone would know if I would need to get a p365x holster with a comp cut out on the bottom or get the p365 xl holster( because the p365x with ramjet is the same length as p365xl)

I want the holster to cover up all the comp so I don't burn anything down there.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 9:33:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Aren't the P365XL and the Macro the same size except for the butt length?

If so: https://rrtholsters.com/2020/product/type-i-holster/

I'm really happy with the P320/TLR7 holster I got from Red River
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 5:12:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Bravo Co , has one for this gun and lite combo , E bay , they look good and fit good , grips the light
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 5:13:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Bravo Co , has one for this gun and lite combo , E bay , they look good and fit good , grips the light
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 9:20:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By anachronism:
Aren't the P365XL and the Macro the same size except for the butt length?

If so: https://rrtholsters.com/2020/product/type-i-holster/

I'm really happy with the P320/TLR7 holster I got from Red River
View Quote

Macro frame has interchangeable backstraps and different accessory rail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top