Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2023 12:22:55 AM EDT
Since Desert Eagle is a model from the Magnum Research brand at this time, I think renaming is appropriate so people will also know where to post BFR threads.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 12:54:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I vote "No".

This particular forum is focused on the big magnum semi-auto Desert Eagle, a specific type of pistol that has a cult following.  not really for revolvers.

a forum for Magnum Research would be under Industry, more appropriately, if MRI were to pony up the fee.  The BFR should be filed under "Revolvers".  Maybe you can start a thread there, and if there's enough traction, it might become a Sticky.  and if there ain't, then it won't.

just my 2 cents.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:13:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rpoL98] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By x248716x:
I vote "No".

This particular forum is focused on the big magnum semi-auto Desert Eagle, a specific type of pistol that has a cult following.  not really for revolvers.

a forum for Magnum Research would be under Industry, more appropriately, if MRI were to pony up the fee.  The BFR should be filed under "Revolvers".  Maybe you can start a thread there, and if there's enough traction, it might become a Sticky.  and if there ain't, then it won't.

just my 2 cents.
View Quote

you forgot "The Movie Icon" part.  BFR is no-where's near that, shouldn't be in the same spot-light.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 9:30:30 AM EDT
[#3]
If they do that it would just give me a platform to screech about the lack of QC and CS I experienced with a Magnumlite 22.

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:31:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I also vote no.
Leave this forum dedicated to just the desert eagle.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 1:54:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GarrettJ] [#5]
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 6:16:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TonyRumore] [#6]
There is not much traffic here.  I vote to change it to "Magnum Semi-Autos" to include the LAR Grizzly, Automag, Auto Mag, Coonan, and Wildey.

Tony Rumore
Tromix

Edited to add some Grizzly love.

Top Top