Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2024 9:16:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BullpupFan]
any bets on whether this gets resolved in favor of Centura patients or not? Guess I'll be canceling my PT appointments

ETA probably only Anthem customers noticed? https://www.mountain.commonspirit.org/anthem
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:27:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure what you are talking about.  Centura in CO split up into AdventHealth and Common Spirit.   So far, I think Common Spirit sucks really bad....
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:30:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WWolfe:
Not sure what you are talking about.  Centura in CO split up into AdventHealth and Common Spirit.   So far, I think Common Spirit sucks really bad....
View Quote

Link added, I guess non-Anthem insurance customers probably won't have noticed - though it's been in the news a fair bit.  Insurance company and big medical conglomerate cat fight over $$$$.

Suddenly a lot of peoples' doctors and such are "out of network" aka "Ben Dover".
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:42:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, Common Spirit will be bankrupt soon enough. They're really circling the drain.

And I hope it hurts when they do. I worked for those ben chodes once.

I wonder if the Advent Health fragment is doing any better?
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 12:15:48 AM EDT
[#4]
After 2 weeks they're still bad-mouthing Anthem - which is probably well deserved, but nonetheless doesn't really bode well for your "negotiations"....
https://www.mountain.commonspirit.org/anthem
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top