Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2024 5:56:44 PM EDT
Decided to take advantage of the holiday sale, ordered some optics a few weeks ago.  Order still shows "processing."  Tried to just get a heads up on when I might expect shipment.

No replies to emails, telephone number is not answered, instead there is a recording that says "email us at...." that repeats.

Uh oh.

Wtf?
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 7:52:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 9:20:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 10:40:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks.

Don't really care about the lack of shipping.  Care more about the lack of comms, as I've tried multiple emails and calls now.  Does not instill confidence.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 10:49:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 11:06:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I appreciate that but unfortunately I don't have a Facebook account.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 10:22:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Do yourself a favor and just cancel the order.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 10:53:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By hiih8r:
Do yourself a favor and just cancel the order.
View Quote

?
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 11:44:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Luny421] [#8]
So, my experience with Arken. I preorderd the EP8 in mid-July with a 6-8 week lead time. After 10 weeks I emailed them asking for status, said they were still waiting. After 12 weeks, I emailed them again and got the same answer. I then randomly got a shipping confirmation. It did not include the advertised "flip-its" lens covers, whatevs, not a big deal. Then I got an email in mid-Nov saying the "flip-its" would ship in 4-6 weeks. I emailed them a week ago asking about them and was told they were 5-7 days behind schedule due to the sale (?). I don't need them as I've procured other lens covers but it's the principle. I've also emailed them asking for the reticle subtensions on the KL Box reticle so I can calculate my own drops and they just copy pasta'd from the owner's manual showing the ranging abilities of the reticle . I don't think they understand what subtensions are and that's concerning for an optic mfr.

The best thing Arken can do is stop giving ETAs/timelines and stop taking orders for items that they don't physically have in stock.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 12:13:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Ugh.  Great.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 12:15:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 5:48:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Still negative contact.  Maybe they're all still on holiday......
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 10:49:00 PM EDT
[#12]
I ended up just canceling my order.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 2:12:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:
I’ve placed two orders during sales, one with a bundle of accessories:  both on time and everything was there.

As stated, I stripped one of the microscopic bolts in the throw lever and they replaced it.
View Quote

U mean the female threads on the lever stripped? It's uncommon to strip a steel bolt on aluminum threads.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 5:04:26 PM EDT
[#14]
I guess I got lucky with shipping, my order arrived in a reasonable time.

They're not great scopes IMO but it serves its purpose.  It has held zero well enough on my ar10.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top