[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Naamah:

Private property with cameras.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:13:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By CZ75_9MM:
Been seeing this crap pop up in my feeds last few days. Not sure what it is about. I am sure it has something to do with mental illness or something stupid.
View Quote

It's a Canadian thing.  Some feminist wrote a book about bearfucking and the government of Canada gave her a major literary award for it.

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:15:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Sebastian_MacMaine:

It's a Canadian thing.  Some feminist wrote a book about bearfucking and the government of Canada gave her a major literary award for it.

https://i.redd.it/de1rxfuk0hj61.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sebastian_MacMaine:
Been seeing this crap pop up in my feeds last few days. Not sure what it is about. I am sure it has something to do with mental illness or something stupid.

https://i.redd.it/de1rxfuk0hj61.jpg

What the ever living fuck?  I guess bear pooped on her next and she got off.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:17:23 PM EDT
[#4]

None that we’ve seen.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

Not 75% of the total men I’ve encountered, but 75% of the men in the woods, yep. One in a car wreck and ran from the cops through our woods, one escaped convict from a prison work detail nearby, and one that got pulled over and ran. He was considered armed and dangerous and was in the area for 4 days before they caught him.

The men are by far more dangerous than the bears.

There's probably been more than 4 men in those woods.

None that we’ve seen.

When I think of someone being in the woods it’s either hiking or hunting, not someone escaping from police which would be exceedingly rare. I’m imagining the two parties passing by each other on a trail not just randomly hanging out in the woods.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:17:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Jdawg_Valdez:
It's real simple.

Question:  which would you rather encounter while alone in the woods...a man or a bear?

Women:  I choose bear. Statistically men are more likely to rape me....blah blah blah.

Men:  See...now you understand why we don't want biological males using girls' bathrooms.
View Quote
Listen, I'm the most cynical, misanthropic motherfucker I've ever met, and even I logically know that the vast majority of people, both men and women are good.  Woods, suburbia, inner city, 95% of people don't want to harm others.

I've had personal, direct, armed and unarmed experience with both men and bears(unarmed in the case of the bears), I have a wife and teenage daughter. If I had to chose, saw style, between locking them in a room with a random man or a random bear, it wouldn't be a tough choice. I'd choose a random man everytime.

If the average woman, would choose the average bear, we are doomed as a society.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:19:31 PM EDT
[#6]

I am married, and not even to the first guy I dated. I got that way by being smart and making wise decisions.

And yes, bears are far less likely to pose a threat than men, plus that whole paperwork and legal issue.
View Quote
Ok. Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:20:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Lol this thread has it all

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:22:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Naamah] [#8]
Originally Posted By spidey07:

I get that. We’re on a gun board. We all should know by now how to deal and dispatch a bear if need be.

But I propose your position as a highly armed female is not the norm.   Very far from it. Doesn’t make you wrong in you abilities or assessment.

I’ve always respected your wisdom. But put your mind into an unarmed women. You can handle it. Vast majority of women and men will get eaten.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Moleonlobby:
Originally Posted By RRA_223:

All sarcasm aside...

You're also not the typical woman.    You're reasonable, surround yourself with the thoughts of men accepting the good and the bad - even when you disagree.   You're also vested in taking care of yourself (being armed in the woods) and have some sense of personal accountability.

In other words, you're really not like most of the modern social media-fixated "women" that respond to this meme.

This is true. In order for her to understand the woman's perspective she's going to have to stop being the woman she is and think like a typical woman.

I see her point of view and understand it. Logically it's wrong , but most assuredly wrong coming from a typical woman who at best would have a can of pepper spray in their bag

What’s funny is, my husband says the same as I do. He’s vastly prefer to stumble across a bear in the woods than run up on some random man.

And he spends a ton of time in the woods.

It’s a straight logical, informed threat assessment.

The reaction a lot of men are having to it is wildly emotional.

I get that. We’re on a gun board. We all should know by now how to deal and dispatch a bear if need be.

But I propose your position as a highly armed female is not the norm.   Very far from it. Doesn’t make you wrong in you abilities or assessment.

I’ve always respected your wisdom. But put your mind into an unarmed women. You can handle it. Vast majority of women and men will get eaten.

The man vs. bear debate is an excellent opener for the “why being armed is a good idea” conversation.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:23:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Well women liking bears is a step in the right direction, now we need them to keep and arm bears.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:25:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By gearjammer351:

This is not Stormfront, sir.
View Quote

Well played.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:27:17 PM EDT
[#11]
The majority of bears would rather encounter a random man in the woods than a random feminist.
Bears are wondering wtf they did to get dragged into this stupid drama.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:27:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Chromekilla:
a woman was asked if she felt safer with a bear or a man in the woods. She chose bear
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chromekilla:
a woman was asked if she felt safer with a bear or a man in the woods. She chose bear

Wit until she wants to talk about her feelings with the bear. Then it's Tim Treadwell time.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:29:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Yet another proof that most modern women are insufferable cunts.   "Coexist" bumper sticker while importing misogynistic illegals from third world countries and publicly shaming the men that forged from barbarianism the civilization that protects their right to prance around in yoga paints sipping lattes with an expectation of safety and comfort from the real predators that lurk in the woods.
View Quote

Pretty much this...

But I think most of the problem is that our society has given people so much for so long that many don't realize just what it takes to maintain civilization. And I think that's also why women who have been raised in rural environments usually don't buy into this bullshit. They still have some understanding of what the world is like outside of the cocoon of modern civilization.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:30:05 PM EDT
[#14]

I am married, and not even to the first guy I dated. I got that way by being smart and making wise decisions.

And yes, bears are far less likely to pose a threat than men, plus that whole paperwork and legal issue.
View Quote

So shoot the bastard, walk away, and don't say a damn thing!
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:31:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Yet another proof that most modern women are insufferable cunts.   "Coexist" bumper sticker while importing misogynistic illegals from third world countries and publicly shaming the men that forged from barbarianism the civilization that protects their right to prance around in yoga paints sipping lattes with an expectation of safety and comfort from the real predators that lurk in the woods.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:36:09 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:39:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By xd341:
Listen, I'm the most cynical, misanthropic motherfucker I've ever met, and even I logically know that the vast majority of people, both men and women are good.  Woods, suburbia, inner city, 95% of people don't want to harm others.

I've had personal, direct, armed and unarmed experience with both men and bears(unarmed in the case of the bears), I have a wife and teenage daughter. If I had to chose, saw style, between locking them in a room with a random man or a random bear, it wouldn't be a tough choice. I'd choose a random man everytime.

If the average woman, would choose the average bear, we are doomed as a society.
View Quote

We can be friends!
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:42:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By skid2041:

This horrible! Don't they know that bears are the cause of 76% of all wilderness assaults and violence? Even thought they only make uo about 13% of the total wilderness predator population?

What are they thinking?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:43:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By watgar:
Lol this thread has it all

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:46:54 PM EDT
[#20]

I chose the bear. It’s the safer choice.
View Quote

If this is some rando guy out in the wild, or some rando bear ... yes, you are probably better off with the rando bear milling around.

The bear is a bear.  The bear can kill you, and you don't have to pretend that it can't.  

Meanwhile, how many guys in this thread suddenly forget that men are the apex predator on this planet?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:50:19 PM EDT
[#21]
It's a thought exercise.

A bunch of men got butthurt because women overwhelmingly chose the bear over the man. There was much wailing and caterwauling about how the women were wrong to make that choice instead of thinking on why women were choosing the bear and how that reflects on accountability.
View Quote
That's real retarded, sir.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:50:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By L_JE:

If this is some rando guy out in the wild, or some rando bear ... yes, you are probably better off with the rando bear milling around.

The bear is a bear.  The bear can kill you, and you don't have to pretend that it can't.  

Meanwhile, how many guys in this thread suddenly forget that men are the apex predator on this planet?
View Quote
Haven't forgot,  that's how we are able to provide you literally everything you need to exist.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:51:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By fordtuff:
Haven't forgot,  that's how we are able to provide you literally everything you need to exist.
View Quote

No, no, no. You're not supposed to say positive things about men. You're only allowed to simp.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:55:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Women think that every man is just looking to rape them for some reason, it's insane. They fail to realize that any man they encounter in the woods is out there because they are sick of and trying to get away from women.  Encountering the woman out there ruins their day more than the woman.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:58:58 PM EDT
[#25]
When women conceptualize a bear it's a teddy bear Disney version. When a man does, it's a Kodiak brown or man eating polar bear.

When a woman conceptualizes a random man, it's Ted Bundy. When a Man conceptualizes a random guy. It's an Idealized version of hirself in the woods.

The reason men find this objectionable is because they project their thoughts on the woman's thoughts that finds them objectionable when in reality women are aware they are very weak.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:59:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By DrMark:
This is on your Tik Tok?

I've never heard of this, but I'm only on Facebook (and sometimes X) other then discussion forums.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DrMark:
Originally Posted By macman37:
I had to look it up myself. Yeah. That's delusional.

And the algorithm just keeps bumping everyone else's bear content up now as a result of this lunacy. Anything related to bears is being bumped. Kind of circumstantial half-evidence of the dead internet theory.
This is on your Tik Tok?

I've never heard of this, but I'm only on Facebook (and sometimes X) other then discussion forums.  

I don’t do tik tok.

I’m on FB and Insta, and saw it there.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:01:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By taliv:

Wait are we still talking about bears?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By taliv:
Originally Posted By XDONX3:

If it's brown, lay down. If it's black, fight back.

Wait are we still talking about bears?

I suppose black bears and brown bears are woke.

A white bear would be a racist bear, and very dangerous.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:05:31 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes

Everything I need to exist?  Is that supposed to impress me?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:09:04 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote
You're smart enough to know that statistically this is bullshit.  

If it were not bullshit there wouldn't be any women left.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:10:26 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:11:26 PM EDT
[#31]

Again, the likelihood that the bear does anything at all is minimal, and if it gets froggy, I can shoot it with relatively few consequences.

The same can’t be said for the man.
View All Quotes
It’s a thought exercise.

A bunch of men got butthurt because women overwhelmingly chose the bear over the man. There was much wailing and caterwauling about how the women were wrong to make that choice instead of thinking on why women were choosing the bear and how that reflects on accountability.

Got it. So women choose death over security and providing for offspring.  Thank you. Now I understand their mental illness.
 May they not reproduce.  They are broken.

Not at all. The man doesn’t represent any of that until he’s a known quantity.

You see, women operate on the understanding that for the most part if a man chooses violence, there’s not much she can do about it, and she’s just hoping he has the self restraint not to choose violence. But with someone unknown, she doesn’t know whether he will choose violence or not. To keep herself safe, she has to assume he will choose violence until shown otherwise.

So it’s a choice between potential violence and potential violence.

Guaranteed getting eaten and pooped out with bear?  100%.  May take 5?seconds. Maybe a minute. But hey, you got maybe a minute before you get eaten and killed.

A man wants pussy. He’s not going to kill the pussy he gets to stick it in.

Again, the likelihood that the bear does anything at all is minimal, and if it gets froggy, I can shoot it with relatively few consequences.

There’s a high probability a random dude, when presented with the opportunity, will physically attack a random woman?  

Do you have any evidence to back up this thought process?  Or just your delusions?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:12:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: xd341] [#32]
Originally Posted By Actiondiver:
When women conceptualize a bear it's a teddy bear Disney version. When a man does, it's a Kodiak brown or man eating polar bear.

When a woman conceptualizes a random man, it's Ted Bundy. When a Man conceptualizes a random guy. It's an Idealized version of hirself in the woods.

The reason men find this objectionable is because they project their thoughts on the woman's thoughts that finds them objectionable when in reality women are aware they are very weak.
View Quote
I find it objectionable because I thought women were smarter than this.

Seriously, this has effected my opinion of women.  

I now think the average woman is a danger to young children, the elderly and western society.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:14:46 PM EDT
[#33]
And women wonder why men do not want to commit anymore.
Bill Bob; Peggy Sue, you wanna go camping with me *wink*
Peggy Sue; No, I feel safer in the woods with a bear than I do with you.

Actually this might be a good question to ask a woman before dating. Help weed out the man haters.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:15:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Due to how the species evolved, men are and will always be, fundamentally predators and prone to violence.

The veneer of civilization is VERY thin.

This is why one may chose to be armed.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:17:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By WWIIWMD:

This horrible! Don't they know that bears are the cause of 76% of all wilderness assaults and violence? Even thought they only make uo about 13% of the total wilderness predator population?

What are they thinking?

If it's brown, lay down. If it's black, fight back.

And if its northern Rockies Grizzly, pray you brought A Heavy

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-hT2VtLq/0/CG4xQDjkC5H3xKJxvL7cbdnkXjNtpPSbM4rWNSc5Q/X2/i-hT2VtLq-X2.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-8sbQ4Vt/0/fVPF7xzPrnd5S2X2mrqnsVpTn433Qr4pJRrPx9wR/X3/i-8sbQ4Vt-X3.jpg

I’m genuinely surprised that they don’t eat more of us
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:18:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By ch1966:
fixt.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ch1966:
Originally Posted By RoccoOnFire:
Chances are if a woman was alone in the woods and a bear and an unknown man showed up at the same time, the woman Bear would run to the man for help 87% of the time.
fixt.

Went  over someone's head...
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:18:55 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

None that we’ve seen.

Schroedinger's Male Forest Population

Does it really need pointed out that’s there’s a difference between “the woods” and private property?

Yes, on your own private property, where there shouldn’t be any random people and if there are, they’re at minimum trespassing, I could potentially see an argument for preferring the bear.  It could also explain why a high percentage of the randos you have seen were up to no good.

Just “the woods” in general, like in a national park?  You’re out of your mind if you think the vast majority of men you’d see are going to attack you.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:19:15 PM EDT
[#38]
More proof that liberal women are stupid and not worthy of our attention. Let them die out like a house plant that doesn't get water. No loss.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:23:06 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

Has fuck all to do with statistics.  

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:31:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: xd341] [#40]

View Quote
You're this places numbers guy...

Everything can be rationalized with numbers, but ok.

If it doesn't have anything to do with numbers..it has to do with feels?  

Let me ask you this.  If you or anyone encountered as many wild bears as you encounter unknown men, which would likely result in more injury?   Therefor, on an objective basis which is more dangerous?

There is no question men cause more harm in total, but that's due to rates of encounter.  When considering the single case of a random man vs a random bear, you'd chose to expose your loved ones to a random bear?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:37:52 PM EDT
[#41]
A bear is a bear.

A man, however, can be many things.

There are inherent risk with the latter.

With a bear, you treat it as a fucking bear.  He's not your fucking friend.  He's a fucking bear, and you treat him as such.

With respect to men, women are asked to what?  Assume that some might be dangerous, are dangerous, whereas others are not?  I'm sorry, but do you not see the inherent risks of our modern social constructions?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:38:29 PM EDT
[#42]

Let me ask you this.  If you or anyone encountered as many wild bears as you encounter unknown men, which would likely result in more injury?   Therefor, on an objective basis which is more dangerous?

There is no question men cause more harm in total, but that's due to rates of encounter.  When considering the single case of a random man vs a random bear, you'd chose to expose your loved ones to a random bear?
View All Quotes

It has fuck all to do with numbers.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:40:25 PM EDT
[#43]

When I think of someone being in the woods it’s either hiking or hunting, not someone escaping from police which would be exceedingly rare. I’m imagining the two parties passing by each other on a trail not just randomly hanging out in the woods.
View All Quotes

Not 75% of the total men I’ve encountered, but 75% of the men in the woods, yep. One in a car wreck and ran from the cops through our woods, one escaped convict from a prison work detail nearby, and one that got pulled over and ran. He was considered armed and dangerous and was in the area for 4 days before they caught him.

The men are by far more dangerous than the bears.

There's probably been more than 4 men in those woods.

None that we’ve seen.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:41:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:42:26 PM EDT
[#45]
A bear is a bear.

With a bear, you treat it as a fucking bear.  He's not your fucking friend.  He's a fucking bear, and you treat him as such.

With respect to men, women are asked to what?  Assume that some might be dangerous, are dangerous, whereas others are not?  I'm sorry, but do you not see the inherent risks of our modern social constructions?
View Quote
So no? You wouldn't?

I see a massive risk in incorrectly villanizing half the population, or a gender, or a race or any demographic in the world's most diverse society that is currently undergoing more divisiness than it has endured in 50 years.

I also don't think it's unintentional.

I also thought you were smarter than this.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:44:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By WUPHF:

There’s a high probability a random dude, when presented with the opportunity, will physically attack a random woman?  

Do you have any evidence to back up this thought process?  Or just your delusions?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WUPHF:
It’s a thought exercise.

Got it. So women choose death over security and providing for offspring.  Thank you. Now I understand their mental illness.
 May they not reproduce.  They are broken.

Not at all. The man doesn’t represent any of that until he’s a known quantity.

You see, women operate on the understanding that for the most part if a man chooses violence, there’s not much she can do about it, and she’s just hoping he has the self restraint not to choose violence. But with someone unknown, she doesn’t know whether he will choose violence or not. To keep herself safe, she has to assume he will choose violence until shown otherwise.

So it’s a choice between potential violence and potential violence.

Guaranteed getting eaten and pooped out with bear?  100%.  May take 5?seconds. Maybe a minute. But hey, you got maybe a minute before you get eaten and killed.

A man wants pussy. He’s not going to kill the pussy he gets to stick it in.

A high probability? No. Higher than the bear? Probably.

The consequences for shooting the person are a lot worse than the consequences for shooting the bear, though. That’s just facts.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:45:11 PM EDT
[#47]
A bear is a bear.

View Quote
So a bear is a bear...suggesting it's definitely dangerous.  But a man can be many things...most of which aren't dangerous.  

This is fucking clown shoes.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:46:43 PM EDT
[#48]
So a bear is a bear...suggesting it's definitely dangerous.  But a man can be many things...most of which aren't dangerous.  

This is fucking clown shoes.
View Quote

Yep. The crux of the argument is this. That's why women are catching so much flak over this.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:49:41 PM EDT
[#49]

Most bears will run when confronted. They really aren’t interested in fighting you and for the most part aren’t interested in eating you.

If a bear does decide to attack me, I can just shoot it. At most, I’m looking at a $10k fine for hunting out of season.

Some random dude may be friendly, or he may not be. I don’t know enough at first encounter to know which. But if I shoot him, there’s a shit ton of paperwork and legal nonsense.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By barrysuperhawk:

What are they thinking?

Hey now, don't you DARE criticize a woman's inalienable RIGHT to make bad choices.  Heck, it is women making epically bad choices that got us into this mess to start with...
Divorce culture, leading to single motherhood, leading to heavily medicated and clinically insane children that grow up knowing to the core of their soul that they just have to yell a bit louder and they will get their way...
Besides, after seeing many of the respondents, they clearly have a better chance of getting the bear to eat them, and if they are also Vegans, the Bear gets a bonus grass-fed meal too.

Can you tell me why the bear is the worse choice?

Because it will fucking eat you day one in your sleep. Or inside 30 seconds when you say hi.  

Maybe 5 seconds, depending on how fast you can run.

Most bears will run when confronted. They really aren’t interested in fighting you and for the most part aren’t interested in eating you.

If a bear does decide to attack me, I can just shoot it. At most, I’m looking at a $10k fine for hunting out of season.

Some random dude may be friendly, or he may not be. I don’t know enough at first encounter to know which. But if I shoot him, there’s a shit ton of paperwork and legal nonsense.

Shoot a Grizzly in a national park and see how that works out for you.

This “thought exercise” is going to result in different answers based on where people imagine it takes place the subspecies of bear they imagine and the type of man they imagine
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:51:28 PM EDT
[#50]
So no? You wouldn't?

I see a massive risk in incorrectly villanizing half the population, or a gender, or a race or any demographic in the world's most diverse society that is currently undergoing more divisiness than it has endured in 50 years.

View All Quotes
A bear is a bear.

So no? You wouldn't?

There’s the problem. You see it as “villainizing.” It isn’t. It’s nothing but logical risk assessment.
Page / 15
Top Top