Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 12:51:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lug1:

I called her a clown.  Not sure what your point is.  You shifted gears.  MTG would make a terrible speaker.  But she's our clown. The other two are their clown. Tribalism .my point was pick a tribe.

Still not sure what point you are trying to make because you changed directions here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
MTG is literally a circus clown. Prove me wrong. She's an actor, a performer, dancing for the monkeys that adore her act, thinking she's best performer in the show.

Meanwhile outside the colosseum, the outskirts of the city are on fire and mobs are picking through the rubble to scavenge from their betters as the fire spreads.
Very interesting post that doesn't mention the other two.

With clown show being what it is, I'll accept MTG as our clown.  She is a clown. But she doesn't compare to the lunacy of the other two.  

Very interesting choice on who you picked to critique harshly.

She is the topic of the thread...
I know. The other two are heavy players.  They too are fair game.

Absolutely.
But I think 99% of us agree the other two are morons. For some reason conservatives think MTG is awesome and that petty insults about eyelashes are what we should be looking for in a Speaker, hence the discussion tends to focus around the that.

I called her a clown.  Not sure what your point is.  You shifted gears.  MTG would make a terrible speaker.  But she's our clown. The other two are their clown. Tribalism .my point was pick a tribe.

Still not sure what point you are trying to make because you changed directions here.

It seemed like you were hammering the guy for criticizing MTG, maybe I misunderstood your point. I'm just saying she deserves it. Tribalism isn't a good thing, we need to hold our own accountable and to a higher standard than the retards that don't know the difference between a man and a woman.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 12:54:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By cherenkov:
She's got bigger balls than most men in congress.
View Quote

Too bad she has no common sense to go with them.  Her thoughts are ruled by emotion.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 12:55:20 PM EDT
[#3]
If MTG got to be speaker, how long would pass before she called for a motion to recall the house speaker?
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 12:57:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FunnyStar] [#4]
Originally Posted By dhmjr40:
Truly a Jerry Springer world........
View Quote

He be dead, but the show goes on. After 27 season we moved the studio to the Capitol in DC.

While we are at it can we do Chelsea Clinton's DNA test on TV. Bill, you are....
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 12:58:55 PM EDT
[#5]

It seemed like you were hammering the guy for criticizing MTG, maybe I misunderstood your point. I'm just saying she deserves it. Tribalism isn't a good thing, we need to hold our own accountable and to a higher standard than the retards that don't know the difference between a man and a woman.
View Quote
I added this to my post but wait there's more...
"ETA:  For clarification, he gave a scathing review of MTG, not whether she should be Speaker.  So my thoughts are if you are gonna give scathing personal reviews, the other two are much more worthy.  There is a whole context here, in which the other two clowns are obfuscating the point at hand.  MTG uses their own tactics to bluster through.  I am ok with that.  I don't want her as speaker but MTG was 100% in the right given the totality of context, that most probably fail to see.  The democrats did not like what was going on with the topic at hand.  MTG was part of calling them out.  Clown show that it was, I am ok with MTG. SHE did not start the clown show, she joined in though."

Yea I was hammering him.  She doesn't deserve it in this case.  Some fail to see the bigger picture of what was going.  Bigger picture never matters to him anyway.  He is always gonna post like he posts.  And here you are defending him as such.  

Tribalism is a matter of fact in the world we live in.  As I have said before, time to PICK A SIDE.  I don't care for MTG, but given the two sides there are pick from in this realm, I will have to be on the side she resides.  She was fighting fire with fire in this case.  Some people don't like that, I cant help it.  Again, the world we live in.  Those idiots will walk all over our side and influencers will laud them for it.  Its not about reality, its about who can score.  Not sure if I can help you more than that.  YEA I WAS HAMMERING HIM.  He chose poorly.  MTG is clown none the less.

Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:06:06 PM EDT
[#6]
"ETA:  For clarification, he gave a scathing review of MTG, not whether she should be Speaker.  So my thoughts are if you are gonna give scathing personal reviews, the other two are much more worthy.  There is a whole context here, in which the other two clowns are obfuscating the point at hand.  MTG uses their own tactics to bluster through.  I am ok with that.  I don't want her as speaker but MTG was 100% in the right given the totality of context, that most probably fail to see.  The democrats did not like what was going on with the topic at hand.  MTG was part of calling them out.  Clown show that it was, I am ok with MTG. SHE did not start the clown show, she joined in though."

Yea I was hammering him.  She doesn't deserve it in this case.  Some fail to see the bigger picture of what was going.  Bigger picture never matters to him anyway.  He is always gonna post like he posts.  And here you are defending him as such.  

Tribalism is a matter of fact in the world we live in.  As I have said before, time to PICK A SIDE.  I don't care for MTG, but given the two sides there are pick from in this realm, I will have to be on the side she resides.  She was fighting fire with fire in this case.  Some people don't like that, I cant help it.  Again, the world we live in.  Those idiots will walk all over our side and influencers will laud them for it.  Its not about reality, its about who can score.  Not sure if I can help you more than that.  YEA I WAS HAMMERING HIM.  He chose poorly.  MTG is clown none the less.

View All Quotes

I don't know him from Adam. I'm just again, pointing out that she's an idiot worthy of criticism. Although I might be on the same side as MTG that doesn't place her above being called a retard when she's acting retarded. Nobody is above criticism- which you seem to agree with, which is why I don't understand why you're hammering him for doing the same thing you're doing...calling MTG out for being the clown she is.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:13:48 PM EDT
[#7]

I don't know him from Adam. I'm just again, pointing out that she's an idiot worthy of criticism. Although I might be on the same side as MTG that doesn't place her above being called a retard when she's acting retarded. Nobody is above criticism- which you seem to agree with, which is why I don't understand why you're hammering him for doing the same thing you're doing...calling MTG out for being the clown she is.
View Quote
I was not saying you knew him.  I am saying his posts lean the way his post today represents and then you chimed in seemingly defend his post, I'm not sure? But it seems like it.  At the end of the day, even though she is a clown, she is in my tribe.  And overall she was doing GOOD work here, that the two shit eating clowns from the other side were trying hard to stop.  Yet he picked MTG to insert his ire into, phrasing that sounds bad.  

Anyway, I will hold my ire back on the clown that is MTG as long as those two turds she is battling with are there doing what they were doing in the bigger picture.  MTG used clown tactics, the other two were doing down right despicable work.  But be damned the larger point lets just critique how MTG manages it?  FUCK THAT.  Her clown show was defending the right side.  She was doing all the good.  Even though her tactics are clownish.  Just run the tape back to before the incident and see what the Dems were up to.  

MTG was right, with clown tactics.  End of story.  That guy picked a side by bashing her.  Figure out why she is being a clown before you box her into a corner.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:14:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaerMorhenResident] [#8]
Are you joking OP?

Don't be a Political Simp.  I'll admit it's sad that our male representatives these days are, for the most part, the biggest soy boys walking the planet earth, but that woman is a fool with no real qualifications to be in the position she's in in life.

Thomas Massie should be Speaker of the House.  The guy has all the qualifications you'd want in a leader and he's a staunch defender of freedom and the Constitution.  He's a graduate from MIT.  He's 53 years old and so right in that perfect age where he's in his cognitive competent prime.  

Stop backing Reps who are just good at social media and offer a lot of one line zingers.  Look for competent solid conservative males just like our grandfathers and great grandfathers did back when America actually functioned.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:17:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By cherenkov:
She's got bigger balls than most men in congress.
View Quote

Yep.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:22:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By -Abyss-:
FFS…

I don’t understand why so many “conservatives” are dazzled by idiocy and bullshit.
View Quote

You mean them statesmen that have been letting the left walk all over them for decades?
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:23:46 PM EDT
[#11]
It's a sure way to appeal to people who are chromosome deficient.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:24:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:25:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Chisum:
You need a leader, not a hand grenade thrower, Greene is no leader, not by a longshot. She is a typical Ultra-Right looney who thinks her sole reason to exist is to throw hand grenades and fuck things up. She is totally incapable of building a consensus or getting a bill passed. Of the 213 bills she has sponsored or co-sponsored, only 4 have passed. Might as well leave her seat vacant. As much as I find Judas Joe Biden an worhtless commie, the last thing I want is her fucking things up.
View Quote

Ultra-Right???  gtfo with your msdnc nonsense.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:30:21 PM EDT
[#14]
This thread title needs to be changed. Pro democracy voices everywhere are condemning MTG for her malign influence. It is unacceptable for members of the legislature to be a roadblock to transferring US funds overseas, at a time when democracy in in distress. We must continue to provide a robust counter narrative to information threat actors such as MTG. /s
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:33:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Ilikepieman:

We need less bills passed, unless they are bills to shrink government and cut spending.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ilikepieman:
You need a leader, not a hand grenade thrower, Greene is no leader, not by a longshot. She is a typical Ultra-Right looney who thinks her sole reason to exist is to throw hand grenades and fuck things up. She is totally incapable of building a consensus or getting a bill passed. Of the 213 bills she has sponsored or co-sponsored, only 4 have passed. Might as well leave her seat vacant. As much as I find Judas Joe Biden an worhtless commie, the last thing I want is her fucking things up.

We need less bills passed, unless they are bills to shrink government and cut spending.

Those odds are about like.....

Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:33:51 PM EDT
[#16]
So many people fail to grasp this.

You cannot build a consensus in todays Congress and have it be productive legislation that would actually solve problems.  

What GD does seem to grasp, grenade throwers dont get anything done.....WELL, which way do you want it.

Do you want somebody who keeps agreeing with the swamp and kicks cans, or do you want to get enough grenade throwers in there that someday we can begin to clean some things up?

I know cleaning anything up is a pipe dream.  But until such a time that a clean up begins, the clown show serves to squelch some of the swamp activities.  I don't care for MTG and personal life antics, Boebert also.  But some of these people are necessary.  

Meanwhile you have eyelashes and BBL doing their part for the other side.  MTG is nothing more than a symptom of the bigger mess we have.  Anybody who thinks there is decorum left in our Congress is misled.  Go along to get along got us where we are at.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:34:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:

This is a good example of what I was talking about. Being an adult hasn't really worked for us.

we're in a knife fight in the street.  Conforming to gentlemans rules is getting us killed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ske714:
I think the speaker should be an adult.

This is a good example of what I was talking about. Being an adult hasn't really worked for us.

we're in a knife fight in the street.  Conforming to gentlemans rules is getting us killed.

Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:34:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: doublecheez] [#18]
FFS…

I don’t understand why so many “conservatives” are dazzled by idiocy and bullshit.
View Quote

WTF are you talking about?

Idiocy and bullshit are the foundation of the Democrat party.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:37:13 PM EDT
[#19]
She's got some credibility issues. There are videos out there of her seriously advocating for q-anon and other hokey type stuff. To lazy to link. Just search "mtg q-anon" if you don't believe me.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:40:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaerMorhenResident] [#20]
We need results, not Instagram quotes.

I like her intensity, but damn it we need someone with some Machiavellian skills to save this Republic not a fireband.  Look at the globalist cabal we're up against, they are not idiots and they enjoy nearly every advantage you can think of at this point.   While people like MJT can serve their purpose she's not a leader, because she's not a doer.  

I want a man like Thomas Massie who has the intelligence to get things done.  A reliable Christian intelligent male who loves our beloved Republic.  It's why having brillant men like Elon Musk is so important to saving Western society.  We need "doers," men who get things done.

What was MJT doing before she was in Congress? Running a Crossfit gym her family bought her?
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:42:59 PM EDT
[#21]
In the sense that Congress has become a corrupt institution I support anything that burns the system to the ground so that term limits can be imposed and the inside trading can be prosecuted.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:45:46 PM EDT
[#22]
The Left needs to be verbally beosch slapped more. It's been one-sided for too long.

OAC thinks she carries big weight there too. She needs to be taken down a few notches.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:50:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:
We need results, not Instagram quotes.

I like her intensity, but damn it we need someone with some Machiavellian skills to save this Republic not a fireband.  Look at the globalist cabal we're up against, they are not idiots and they enjoy nearly every advantage you can think of at this point.   While people like MJT can serve their purpose she's not a leader, because she's not a doer.  

I want a man like Thomas Massie who has the intelligence to get things done.  A reliable Christian intelligent male who loves our beloved Republic.  It's why having brillant men like Elon Musk is so important to saving Western society.  We need "doers," men who get things done.

What was MJT doing before she was in Congress? Running a Crossfit gym her family bought her?
View Quote

The globalists may not be idiots, but they aren't that quick thinking either. They keep using the same tropes over and over in an effort to retain power.

The Ukraine issue has also served as a convenient thing to tie all the swamp creatures up into  one giant bundle of sticks. Having her there to figuratively light it on fire is hilarious to watch.

Not only  does she troll/derail efforts to loot the US, she is also the lightning  rod for their "Moscow marge" crap, thus exhausting the effectiveness of psyop narratives they spent years working on, is a great service to the republic.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:55:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prezboi44] [#24]

That isn't the point. Trash talk has no place in Congress. It accomplishes nothing except expose the assholes who play such games.
View Quote

Oh, so you want more nursery rhyme republicans?

I see a metric shit ton of assholes in Congress NOT being exposed, and yet the place is overflowing with assholes.

Let us salute and smile as the ship goes down, right?
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 1:59:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ceetee] [#25]
What none of y'all understand is that Crockett deserved to get called out.  MTG was given the floor, it was her turn to speak, and Crockett was interrupting her, not letting her have her say.   Crockett actually deserved worse than she got.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 2:04:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#26]
MTG is literally a circus clown. Prove me wrong. She's an actor, a performer, dancing for the monkeys that adore her act, thinking she's best performer in the show.

Originally Posted By M4-AK:
Yeah but she gets things done.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 2:07:38 PM EDT
[#27]
MGT makes my wiener feel funny.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 2:58:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prijador] [#28]
Originally Posted By callmestick:

You mean them statesmen that have been letting the left walk all over them for decades?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By callmestick:
FFS…

Exactly.
“We must be nice and work with our friends across the aisle”
The Left is running rampant.  At the rate we’re going, the Left will get totally out of hand, and we’ll be lucky to live through it.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 3:15:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 3:48:47 PM EDT
[#30]

haha, guy on the left has the uke bro stare. Probably the face they all make when someone posts a zerohedge or revolver article
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 3:48:57 PM EDT
[#31]

Those clowns have been comfortable for far too long.  MTG isn't speaker material but she fits the role of firing back at those who have created the dumpster fire.  What really sickens me is those who are OK politicians taking bribes from foreign countries but are offended by someone calling out another's eyelashes.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:15:07 PM EDT
[#32]

Meanwhile outside the colosseum, the outskirts of the city are on fire and mobs are picking through the rubble to scavenge from their betters as the fire spreads.
View Quote

Most of the Right are sound byte people.. Cruz, MTG, etc.. They all talk tough, but then do nothing worth while.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:36:24 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

Sadly it is inversely proportional to her brains.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:42:56 PM EDT
[#34]

Too bad she has no common sense to go with them.  Her thoughts are ruled by emotion.
View Quote

When are you running and for what seat?
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:43:09 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

You can be an adult and still eviscerate  your opponents We haven't been conforming to shit, we've been meek and mild. Don't mistake cowardice for being gentlemanly.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:44:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By BB:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BB:

lmao...what?
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:44:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By CTM1:

and the POS Raskin was insinuating about certain members being drunk or drinking.

I just wish more members could be like Senator Kennedy in their demeanor. He is just an intelligent measured man who can shred you and do it in a dignified way.
View Quote

That's an art form that very few people have mastered.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:44:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By BB:

View Quote

He probably did try to run but was assaulted for "talking like a fag" and having his "shit all retarded and fucked up".
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:44:53 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

I helped build that HMMWV
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:46:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BB] [#40]

lmao...what?
View Quote

Seat..you know, a seat in Congress. Curious when all these critics will put their money where their mouth is.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:49:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By BB:

Seat..you know, a seat in Congress. Curious when all these critics will put their money where their mouth is.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BB:

lmao...what?

So...you can't criticize a politician without running for a seat in Congress?

I take that to mean you've never criticized AOC?
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:50:26 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Sure you can...for what its worth
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:52:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By realwar:
We would get shit done if the entire party was like her, Matt Gaetz and Lauren.
View Quote

while this is true, the entire party will NEVER be like her. she is the mirror image of AOC, a wacko on the right that is interested in publicity and making waves. the extremists in both parties are why nothing gets done in congress. which may please some folks, but some things need to get done regardless, like funding the military and dealing with illegal aliens. if you like things they way they are now, then congress critters like MTG are good to go.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:52:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By BB:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BB:

Good to know. I thought it was odd to tell someone that they shouldn't criticize a politician unless they're going to run themselves. I just misunderstood what you meant.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:55:36 PM EDT
[#45]
No worse than Mark Wayne Mullin fighting with the teamster.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:57:24 PM EDT
[#46]
She could gridlock government and grind the machine to a halt.

For that reason alone, I would support her.

If it's gonna burn down, it burns down my way, not theirs.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:59:49 PM EDT
[#47]
I judge Greene by her enemies.  

In Congress, and on this board.

The time for being polite and going along to get along is more than past.

That's how Republicans got their asses handed to them by the Democrats for the last  couple of decades.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:59:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By fargo007:
She could gridlock government and grind the machine to a halt.

For that reason alone, I would support her.

If it's gonna burn down, it burns down my way, not theirs.
View Quote

the problem with burning things down is that what comes next is almost always a dictatorship. and if that happens many of the rights you have now will be gone. and hoping for a burn down, i assume you expect conservatism to come out on the ruling end and that is at best rolling the dice.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 5:00:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Firearmsenthusiast:
Oh fuck no, she is bat-shit-crazy.  She belongs no where near any from of government.
View Quote

Yet there she sits. And she is not the only one.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 5:02:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Hard pass.

View Quote

x2
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top