Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/9/2022 2:53:28 PM EDT
Arsenal SAM7SF-84E opinions and trigger options.
I am considering changing out the trigger for an Arsenal Bulgarian made Semi-Automatic Fire Control Group with Trigger, Hammer and Disconnector for Milled Receivers. Anyone else done this? Kind of wanting a matched bulgarian made fire control group. Anyone used this trigger how is the feel of it and pull weight?
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 6:54:15 PM EDT
[#1]
This is an old question but the first thing I did when I received my SAM7R was swap the trigger for an Arsenal Bulgarian double hook. I kept the original retainer spring. I like it a lot. It's your typical AK trigger with a long pull, but it's relatively smooth and around 4lbs. I did not care for the FIME Enhanced trigger my rifle came with.
Link Posted: 3/8/2023 1:27:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jhon:
This is an old question but the first thing I did when I received my SAM7R was swap the trigger for an Arsenal Bulgarian double hook. I kept the original retainer spring. I like it a lot. It's your typical AK trigger with a long pull, but it's relatively smooth and around 4lbs. I did not care for the FIME Enhanced trigger my rifle came with.
View Quote

100% this.

I've had an older SAM7 with the double hook, and a new one with the FIME trigger.  The old double hook is a way nicer feeling trigger.  The pull weight is about the same between the two, but the FIME is super gritty where-as the double hook feels really smooth and crisp like jhon said.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top