Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » PSA AK
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/2/2024 3:11:45 PM EDT
I ordered an AK-V from Palmetto in Plum color, but the available color choices were limited at the time of purchase. Anyone have the Plum color they can post a pic of? I originally wanted OD green but that color was not available, one hour after my order was placed a bunch of new AK-V's hit the website in every color. My order has not nearly even hit the shipping department yet, and I have no desire to change my order as it will just create problems and will deal with whatever I get, just not a real fan of Plum color but maybe it will grow on me quickly. Eventually it will become customized anyway, just curious what other Plums are out there?
Link Posted: 1/2/2024 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#1]
This is my plum colored GF5. I like it.

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:36:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Panzersergeant, thank you for that and I like it. much appreciated!
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 10:36:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 12:01:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice DMK, that's the exact look in going after with the paracord on the folder. Are you using a stock brace adapter from StormWerkz or the rear Picattany rail to attach your stock or brace? I like that look a lot and thanks for posting that.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 12:05:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 2:35:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dmk0210] [#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Unit-59:
Very nice DMK, that's the exact look in going after with the paracord on the folder. Are you using a stock brace adapter from StormWerkz or the rear Picattany rail to attach your stock or brace? I like that look a lot and thanks for posting that.
View Quote
Thanks!  I really love this little 9mm AK.

It's a CNCWarrior folding Galil style stock. (I Form 1 SBR'd the AKV)  It plugs right into the PSA receiver with the little puzzle piece installed.

https://www.cncwarrior.com/AK-Saiga-Sidefolder-p/25362.htm

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-custom-ak-puzzle-piece-modular-rear-trunnion-tang.html
Page AK-47 » PSA AK
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top