Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/6/2024 9:17:49 PM EDT
Is anyone currently making a rifle length quad rail that is compatible with an Armalite AR-10A4?
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:47:08 AM EDT
[#1]
only thing I could find when searching is this:  https://www.samson-mfg.com/star-10.html

I have a LaRue rail on mine that I bought years ago, but they quit making them.  Perhaps you could find a used one or an old one in stock somewhere.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:34:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 2xsl_1998:
only thing I could find when searching is this:  https://www.samson-mfg.com/star-10.html

I have a LaRue rail on mine that I bought years ago, but they quit making them.  Perhaps you could find a used one or an old one in stock somewhere.

View Quote

Thank you. I had not come across that one in my searches.
I've also been on the lookout for a used LaRue or Midwest Industries rail.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:46:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By azjeeper:
Is anyone currently making a rifle length quad rail that is compatible with an Armalite AR-10A4?
Thanks in advance.
View Quote

I just went through this with a DPMS Low and really could not find anything.  I ended up with a MI M-Lok rail and it turned out really nice but I did want a quad rail just gave up looking when I could not find anything.  Also no one seems to really want to produce them because they probably do not move or are really low volume sales.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:54:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By EdgecrusherXES:

I just went through this with a DPMS Low and really could not find anything.  I ended up with a MI M-Lok rail and it turned out really nice but I did want a quad rail just gave up looking when I could not find anything.  Also no one seems to really want to produce them because they probably do not move or are really low volume sales.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EdgecrusherXES:
Originally Posted By azjeeper:
Thanks in advance.

Agreed.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:12:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Is free float a must?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 2:14:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Ghostface:
Is free float a must?
View Quote

No
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:47:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ghostface] [#7]
MI made picatinny quad rails that replaced they A2 handguards, they snapped in your delta ring just like the plastic A2 handgaurds. They were pretty damned solid, I did that to my A4 before I went nuts on it....I think I still have them in the back of the safe.

Attachment Attached File

They look close to this but these are for the AR-15 not the AR-10 .
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:36:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Ghostface:
MI made picatinny quad rails that replaced they A2 handguards, they snapped in your delta ring just like the plastic A2 handgaurds. They were pretty damned solid, I did that to my A4 before I went nuts on it....I think I still have them in the back of the safe.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/4827/4106__69439_jpg-3208294.JPG

They look close to this but these are for the AR-15 not the AR-10 .
View Quote

That would work, unfortunately they have been discontinued.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top