Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/1/2024 5:52:21 PM EDT
Has anyone else had accuracy issues with the 300blk banshee? I bought one a few years ago and the gun sucks with anything other than 125gr ammo. I originally had a red dot on it and just assumed my shooting went to crap with no magnification. I decided to sbr the pistol so I could put a scope on for some close range deed hunting. Got a Sig 1x6, put it in a lead sled, and went to site the gun in at 100 yards. The 125 grain ammo was pretty solid and shot about 2.5" groups. I didn't think that was bad for an 8" barrel. Switched ammo and could no longer hit paper. Seemed like it was shooting about 20" to 30" right. I shot everything from 115 grain to 168 grain at 100 yards. Decided to set up about 30 yards from the target and was still completely missing paper. I tried my sub sonic ammo at this distance. Put the 125 grain ammo from the gun show back in the chamber, fired a shot from 100 yards right in the bullseye.

Shooting with a surefire socom 300. No baffle strikes, so I'm thinking the other brands and grains of ammo im shooting aren't stabilizing.

Any thoughts? I emailed CMMG and they gave me a lame response that they test all their guns before shipping out.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 10:17:07 PM EDT
[#1]
How did they shoot without the suppressor attached?
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 2:29:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I honestly haven't taken the time to fire it without the suppressor on. I'll try that one next time I get out to the range.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top