Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/21/2023 6:42:26 PM EDT
Anyone know if Cherry Balmz is still in business? Got anything from them recently? I saw the older thread from a year or so ago. Inquiring minds want to know.
Link Posted: 7/21/2023 7:20:20 PM EDT
[#1]
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Cherry-Balmz-order-update-/5-2643176/

Link Posted: 7/21/2023 7:32:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 12:24:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Ordered the 3-pack last week and got my order in 4 days.  FYI
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 8:45:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I restocked before Christmas, arrived as expected. Use it on my pistols too. Good lube
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 11:01:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dalle0001] [#5]
It's kind of hard to read on their site, but it says it'll be in stock in July. It's listed under this section though... https://www.cherrybalmz.com/product-page/buy-2-get-1-free

I would advise to avoid Cherry Balmz though. They had a fall out earlier in 2023 where they lost their supplier and afterwards they've been having trouble filling it in. I think they found a new supplier but they're not keeping up with demands. I do have to say they are a very nice company though. They would ship out my stuff fairly fast and if they ran over they always included extras with it. So I think they're a good company but it stinks they lost their supplier.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 7:42:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I've bought CherryBalmz product for years with good results. I never had an issue or a delivery problem. When covid hit they did send out an email saying that they had supply chain issues and getting their product could be a problem and that they where exploring alternatives. I work in the food and beverage industry installing machinery, I can commiserate with CB about supply chain problems and the potential for a business folding up because they can't get raw materials or components. When I got the email about their supply chain issues I ordered more lubes for my horde, that order was promptly delivered. In the last 9 months I've placed two more orders which have been delivered without issue. I think they are a great company with a great product, I encourage everybody to use CherryBalmz
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 8:01:03 AM EDT
[#7]
3 years ago, I took my door lock apart (normal deadbolt) and lubed it with BRB. I did this because it was so hard to turn it was near bending the key. It is almost slick enough now that I feel like any more and I could flick it and momentum would run the bolt. 7 years ago, I lubed the selector dial on my hvac floor vents. The kind that tear your thumb up they get so tight and corroded. Same story. I tend to use this stuff around the house more than on my firearms, lol!
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 2:46:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TigerForce] [#8]
UPDATE: I received an email from CherryBalmz earlier this week, explaining what’s been going on. It goes on to say they are now “fully operational”.

Here’s the “view in a browser” link to the email they sent: Hello from CherryBalmz!
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:00:38 AM EDT
[#9]
I got their email too!

I realize they have a Larry Vickers video up on their web site about over lubrication and as such cannot recommend them anymore. I have a strict personal rule that any time I see a product with Larry Vickers on it, I discontinue use of that product.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top