Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/5/2024 11:38:33 AM EDT
I'm currently use BCM and B5.  The Kung Fu looks interesting.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 1:36:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Still torn about it. Need a couple more range trips. It feels a bit short to me.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:23:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AWHAILYEAH] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By spyderboy03:
Still torn about it. Need a couple more range trips. It feels a bit short to me.
https://i.imgur.com/KGqUxng.jpg
View Quote

It is a hair shy of perfect on length but the angle is dead nuts!!  It's also kinda slick so either some goon tape, stippling or ranger bands could be required.  I'm s try ranger band first or see if grip tape will hold or fuck I might just get out the 80 grit

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:18:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I really like the angle.  

It is a bit slick but acceptable to me.

Unfortunately the nice looking finger notch lets my finger go a little too high and I end up with the sharp edge of my trigger guard digging into my finger.  I do mostly wear gloves but even after a long session I can feel the spot that it digs in, whilst wearing gloves.  No gloves, the digging starts right off.

My trigger guards are the traditional ones, so perhaps others will not let this be a problem.

I'm looking forwards to their product development.  Interesting little company.

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 7:26:29 AM EDT
[#4]
My back ordered FDE Grips shipped after 2 months wait so I’m excited to see the color tone of their FDE!  Gonna back order 2 ODG & 2 GREY for complete comparison to other shades on market.  I agree I hope the put out a slick chop handstop mlok and pic…..
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:34:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Ohhhh I want a few to try I am liking the look of the angle. I really like the more vertical and still has a back strap to move the hand back a bit. Should be good for guys like me with large hands.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:58:04 AM EDT
[#6]
2 month back order arrived well worth the the wait!  They’ve improved the texture to perfection over the first run ones I have so now they’ll get more of my money as I replace the 4 I bought on first release.  Excellent product with exceptional ergonomics
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:27:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By NachoDip:
Ohhhh I want a few to try I am liking the look of the angle. I really like the more vertical and still has a back strap to move the hand back a bit. Should be good for guys like me with large hands.
View Quote

they are nice if you have big mits, i now have 3 of these grips, i love these things lol. the bottom of your palm may hang off a bit but its a non issue ime.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 1:39:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Slyce:

they are nice if you have big mits, i now have 3 of these grips, i love these things lol. the bottom of your palm may hang off a bit but its a non issue ime.
View Quote

I really want to try one on my M1A as well. Will go great on my VLTOR side folder stock.
Link Posted: Yesterday 11:37:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Best in my opinion

PS - B5 Grip plug fits inside making it storage capable
Link Posted: Today 12:30:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Awdroadracer:
Best in my opinion

PS - B5 Grip plug fits inside making it storage capable
View Quote

On the site it actually says grip plugs coming soon!  I now have 10 and love the fuckers especially when utilizing the radian 45/90 Talon Ambi safety
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top