Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
FightLite / ARES SCR Pics (Page 5 of 45)
Page / 45
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 6:30:52 PM EDT
[#1]
And here is the production model ARES SCR. This particular style is the SCR-002 with standard Sporter stock and ejection port dust cover.

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 4:37:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Going to look at one over in McLean VA. My wife is from NY and we make trips there from time to time. I have my scout rifles....but I want a semi .223 option for travel. The SCR really fits the bill. I love how light and handy the gun is.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 6:44:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MatthewVanitas] [#3]
Going to look at one over in McLean VA. My wife is from NY and we make trips there from time to time. I have my scout rifles....but I want a semi .223 option for travel. The SCR really fits the bill. I love how light and handy the gun is.
View Quote

For your scout rifles, do you do the original forward LER scope thing? Would you also be looking to mount a forward scope on a rail on the SCR? I vaguely recall a couple folks on some forum discussing that way back, but I don't think I've seen any build with a forward scope yet.

Cool customer-submitted pic from ARES Facebook:

That just looks classy.

EDIT: the above is on a Gibbz. I'm finding it striking how consistently people want to put a side-charger on these. I'm pretty familiar with the M16-series from the military and from a smattering of owning a civilian one, and I've never so much as handled a side-charger AR, but as soon as I saw the SCR I thought "that thing needs a side-charger". In my case I think it's because I previously owned an AUG. Interesting too that although there are left-side and right-side chargers, reciprocating and non-, all I've ever seen anyone discuss is the Gibbz/NFA/etc left-side non-recip receivers. Interesting. I'd prefer non-recip/left as well, but given how many thousands of Americans are familiar with the SKS, Garand, Mini-14, 10/22, etc. interesting that everyone doesn't immediately associate right-side/reciprocating with a traditional stock semi.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:18:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I would suspect the lack of interest in right side chargers, at least for the SCR, might have to do with the fact that most of the right side chargers that I have seen are all meant for left handed people and therefore eject out the left side instead of the right.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:28:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MatthewVanitas:

For your scout rifles, do you do the original forward LER scope thing? Would you also be looking to mount a forward scope on a rail on the SCR? I vaguely recall a couple folks on some forum discussing that way back, but I don't think I've seen any build with a forward scope yet.

http://i59.tinypic.com/sorakm.jpg

That just looks classy.

EDIT: the above is on a Gibbz. I'm finding it striking how consistently people want to put a side-charger on these. I'm pretty familiar with the M16-series from the military and from a smattering of owning a civilian one, and I've never so much as handled a side-charger AR, but as soon as I saw the SCR I thought "that thing needs a side-charger". In my case I think it's because I previously owned an AUG. Interesting too that although there are left-side and right-side chargers, reciprocating and non-, all I've ever seen anyone discuss is the Gibbz/NFA/etc left-side non-recip receivers. Interesting. I'd prefer non-recip/left as well, but given how many thousands of Americans are familiar with the SKS, Garand, Mini-14, 10/22, etc. interesting that everyone doesn't immediately associate right-side/reciprocating with a traditional stock semi.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

That just looks classy.

Sorta looks like a black BAR
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 9:05:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By gadgetguy1288:
I would suspect the lack of interest in right side chargers, at least for the SCR, might have to do with the fact that most of the right side chargers that I have seen are all meant for left handed people and therefore eject out the left side instead of the right.
View Quote

Could you link me?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 9:14:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gadgetguy1288] [#7]
Originally Posted By WrenchGuy:

Could you link me?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WrenchGuy:

Could you link me?

What do you want a link for? Lefty side chargers or just side chargers in general?

ETA: The Gibbz Arms/New Frontier Armory/X-Products side chargers come in both Left and Right flavors, and are non-reciprocating. A quick Google search says there a number of other companies including American Spirit Arms and Eisenach Arms that make side charging handles but I cannot confirm that they will work with the SCR as the last two(Eisenbach and ASA), it appears, require a proprietary BCG.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 10:06:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WrenchGuy] [#8]
Thanks...I found the Gibbz upper stuff.

The lefty upper looks like it would be a cool way to go for a completely custom build using the Ares lower.

I've never been interested in using a lefty upper, just so I could keep parts compatibility if needed...but the Ares would be a custom build anyway so why not go all-out full lefty?

Now I have a new project...I'm in trouble.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 10:11:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gadgetguy1288] [#9]
Check the Edit on my last post.

I have a Gibbz upper now on a 14.5" 6.8 upper I built specifically to use with an SCR, but after I had it built I discovered that the generation of Gibbz upper that I have is not compatible with the SCR because it lacks a relief cut at the rear of the receiver that is traditionally used for the M16 firing group. I did learn that newer generation of their uppers now have the relief cut as well as X-products now too, so now I have to remove the upper and swap it out for a new one. I now plan on swapping it out for an X-products one just because I've had better luck and service with them in the past(not to say that Gibbz hasn't been just fine to deal with as well, but a little slow on communication and I've dealt with X-products more times than I have with Gibbz)
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:08:35 AM EDT
[#10]

I have a Gibbz upper now on a 14.5" 6.8 upper I built specifically to use with an SCR, but after I had it built I discovered that the generation of Gibbz upper that I have is not compatible with the SCR because it lacks a relief cut at the rear of the receiver that is traditionally used for the M16 firing group. I did learn that newer generation of their uppers now have the relief cut as well as X-products now too, so now I have to remove the upper and swap it out for a new one. I now plan on swapping it out for an X-products one just because I've had better luck and service with them in the past(not to say that Gibbz hasn't been just fine to deal with as well, but a little slow on communication and I've dealt with X-products more times than I have with Gibbz)
View Quote

Does the New Frontier Arms side charger have the sear relief cut?

Wes
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:12:21 AM EDT
[#11]

That just looks classy.

View All Quotes

That just looks classy.

I do go with the forward LER scope on my scouts. However I have been running an aimpoint H1 forward mounted on my steyr scout and love it. If I pick up an SCR, I'm putting a T1 or a trijicon accupoint on it conventionally mounted
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Wangstang:

Wes
View All Quotes

Wes

I'm not sure about the NFA uppers, but Gibbz and X-products both told me that now their receivers have the cut, I just left a message for NFA and will update this if/when they get back to me.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:15:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Ares_Defense:
Here's what the optional iron sights look like for the ARES SCR. They're billet machined aluminum with steel hardware where expected and are installed in minutes with no gunsmithing required. Rear sight is attached by a single screw and is windage adjustable. Front sight clamps arount the low profile gas block, is elevation adjustable and incorporates a front sling swivel. They sit approximately 3/4" lower than standard AR sights for proper cheek weld and will co-witness with an Aimpoint T1 or H1 micro sight on factory low mount.

http://i62.tinypic.com/se6aev.jpg
View Quote

Quick question on that front sight: am I seeing right, and that front sight can brace a front cap so you can install standard delta-ring handguard on the SCR?
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:50:49 AM EDT
[#14]

Quick question on that front sight: am I seeing right, and that front sight can brace a front cap so you can install standard delta-ring handguard on the SCR?
View All Quotes
Here's what the optional iron sights look like for the ARES SCR. They're billet machined aluminum with steel hardware where expected and are installed in minutes with no gunsmithing required. Rear sight is attached by a single screw and is windage adjustable. Front sight clamps arount the low profile gas block, is elevation adjustable and incorporates a front sling swivel. They sit approximately 3/4" lower than standard AR sights for proper cheek weld and will co-witness with an Aimpoint T1 or H1 micro sight on factory low mount.

http://i62.tinypic.com/se6aev.jpg

The SCR comes with Magpul moe handguards on it stock. It can mount standard handguards straight from the factory. The sights don't factor in at all.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:11:15 PM EDT
[#15]
I heard back from ASA and they said that their side charger requires a modified carrier but they can do the modification to an SCR for $25, and they have done several already.

After comparing theirs to the Gibbz/nfa/x products versions, I'm thinking I'm going to go for theirs.

The ASA version comes with a folding ch, dust cover and shell deflector, none of which are available on the others.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 2:41:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Has anyone installed a kydex adjustable cheek riser on their scr?  Like this.... http://matthewsfabrication.com/product/adjustable-kydex-cheek-rest-matthews-sleek-rest/

I have the monte-carlo stocked version and would like to run my AR uppers with standard scope mounts (so i don't have to have dedicated uppers for the SCR).

My concern is if the buffer tube on the SCR allows for two bolts going through the stock for the riser.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 2:50:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Midyew5959:
Where the fuck can I get one of those lowers!?

EDIT:  Found it!  I'm going to have a hard time choosing between this and a Mini-14.  Fuck it, I'll just end up getting both anyway
ARES SCR lower
View Quote

$500 for lower and the BCG.

That's a lot for these days.  You can get a full AR for lower than that.  Hard to justify the cost.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 3:33:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 5:48:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Instead of offering a front sight that clamps around the low profile gas block, why not just offer a clamp on FSB that is the proper height and made for .750 barrels. That would seem the sturdier option for those wanting a Fixed FSB.

Offering two options for builders would make this to easy:

Lower & Bolt Carrier w/ Low Pro Gas Block and 1913 Front and Rear sights.

or,

Lower & Bolt Carrier w/ Clamp on FSB and 1913 Rear sight.

Wpns Man
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:16:21 PM EDT
[#20]
They already said that if there's enough interest in it they will look into a picatinny mount front sight
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 8:17:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Yeah, I read that.

My point was that in addition to those, they should make a dedicated Fixed FSB. Then they would have all the options covered.

Wpns Man
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 12:13:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rontalvos] [#22]
Originally Posted By Nermal13:

That's a lot for these days.  You can get a full AR for lower than that.  Hard to justify the cost.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Nermal13:
Originally Posted By Midyew5959:
Where the fuck can I get one of those lowers!?

EDIT:  Found it!  I'm going to have a hard time choosing between this and a Mini-14.  Fuck it, I'll just end up getting both anyway
ARES SCR lower

How does $429 sound?

https://www.ironsightsfirearms.com/ares-scr-lower-rcvr-assy-mc-blk-p-205056.html
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:35:54 PM EDT
[#23]
I heard back from ASA and they said that their side charger requires a modified carrier but they can do the modification to an SCR for $25, and they have done several already.

After comparing theirs to the Gibbz/nfa/x products versions, I'm thinking I'm going to go for theirs.

The ASA version comes with a folding ch, dust cover and shell deflector, none of which are available on the others.
View Quote

If you do hear from NFA, please share.

Thanks
Wes
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 10:16:05 PM EDT
[#24]
A little something for the pigs.  My new 6.8 for hog hunting.

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 12:10:27 AM EDT
[#25]

Thanks

Wes
View All Quotes

Thanks

Wes

I had the understanding that the NFA side charger will fit correctly with no modification.  

Am I incorrect?
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 12:12:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: factionfx] [#26]

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 12:16:00 AM EDT
[#27]

Originally Posted By coldblue:
Is this enough room for the two bolts?

http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q759/D_A_Lutz/buffer_zpskc3u3e7h.jpg

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By coldblue:

Originally Posted By factionfx:
Has anyone installed a kydex adjustable cheek riser on their scr?  Like this.... http://matthewsfabrication.com/product/adjustable-kydex-cheek-rest-matthews-sleek-rest/

I have the monte-carlo stocked version and would like to run my AR uppers with standard scope mounts (so i don't have to have dedicated uppers for the SCR).

My concern is if the buffer tube on the SCR allows for two bolts going through the stock for the riser.

Thanks!

Is this enough room for the two bolts?

http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q759/D_A_Lutz/buffer_zpskc3u3e7h.jpg

Thanks for the reply and picture...I have an ARES lower and have taken it apart, but I just can't visualize if it will fit or not.  (I have not purchased a kydex cheek rest yet so I can't put the two together)

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 5:54:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quick question for Ares: I've seen in a few reviews on various forums that there's a groove in the crossbolt safety where usually it would be painted red for "fire", but there's no color in the groove. One or two folks have mentioned painting the groove with nail polish or whatever. Is there a particular reason Ares didn't color the "fire" side groove of the crossbolt, like a lot/most firearms have?

Like on the 870:

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 12:43:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MatthewVanitas] [#29]
I think I found another one we haven't seen:

That's a couple ones I've seen now where folks have dropped a 24" upper onto the SCR. There's a dude in another SCR thread who's goal is to make a 24" DMR rifle on one.

Here's another 20" one. I find it interesting that the standard rifle is a 16", but I'm seeing a number of people adding longer barrels. I've only seen one SBR though, and I don't think I've seen any yet that are 14.5+1.5" ones with the fixed muzzle device, which is what I'm considering (with a CA/DC-legal linear compensator, non-FS) for a build.

Link Posted: 5/4/2015 10:23:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Here's a concept ARES takedown rifle; SBR with 10.5" barrel. Quick and handy, a great backpacker's companion and somewhat of a modern day "Mare's Leg". It would obviously pack quite a punch in 7.62x39, 6.8 or 458 SOCOM and would be equally at home in a saddle scabbard for those who travel on horseback; either the two-wheeled "iron horse" or the four legged kind...

Link Posted: 5/4/2015 1:02:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Here's a concept ARES takedown rifle; SBR with 10.5" barrel. Quick and handy, a great backpacker's companion and somewhat of a modern day "Mare's Leg". It would obviously pack quite a punch in 7.62x39, 6.8 or 458 SOCOM and would be equally at home in a saddle scabbard for those who travel on horseback; either the two-wheeled "iron horse" or the four legged kind...

http://i58.tinypic.com/2clctu.jpg
View Quote

The more I see cool shit like this, the more I want an SCR. Can you post some detail pics of the rear end of the reciever without the stock attached? I can't help but think of how to attach the Magpul shotgun stock to one of these. The angle of the recoil spring housing might not line up, but I'm not above chopping, grinding, and modifying parts...
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 5:29:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By 19Charlie_84:

The more I see cool shit like this, the more I want an SCR. Can you post some detail pics of the rear end of the reciever without the stock attached? I can't help but think of how to attach the Magpul shotgun stock to one of these. The angle of the recoil spring housing might not line up, but I'm not above chopping, grinding, and modifying parts...
View All Quotes

You would be legendary if you could find a way to get that to work....
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 6:32:37 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

That is a damn fine looking bullet pusher.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 6:35:29 AM EDT
[#34]
What's the trigger like on these?
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 6:44:24 AM EDT
[#35]
I have absolutely no need for something like this but I have to admit its so cool that it's almost tempting If I was in a ban state and didn't already have an AR (or of I was wanting a purpose built hunting rifle) I would be all over this.

The one thing I really don't like is the proprietary trigger. I understand the reasoning for it but when talking about building a new platform that is compatible with standard AR parts, the FCG is one of the main components I would want to share with the AR because there are already so many good AR triggers out there. That is one wheel that doesn't need re-inventing but I guess compromises have to be made when designing something like this?
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 7:55:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By airgunner:
I have absolutely no need for something like this but I have to admit its so cool that it's almost tempting If I was in a ban state and didn't already have an AR (or of I was wanting a purpose built hunting rifle) I would be all over this.

The one thing I really don't like is the proprietary trigger. I understand the reasoning for it but when talking about building a new platform that is compatible with standard AR parts, the FCG is one of the main components I would want to share with the AR because there are already so many good AR triggers out there. That is one wheel that doesn't need re-inventing but I guess compromises have to be made when designing something like this?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By airgunner:

I keep sending emails and Facebook messages about once a month to CMC, Timney, Geissele and ALG, but so far none have expressed serous interest in making a trigger for one.

Originally Posted By 1AEGW:

The original triggers were said to be pretty horrible according to most reviews, like 10-13lbs, but the newer triggers are much better.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:46:21 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

Heavy, but very short, like a shotgun trigger.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:42:33 AM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

I put both the SCR and SGA on a powerpoint slide to overlap them. SGA is much more acute (about 130 degrees) than the SCR in the grip department (about 145 degrees). Me thinks that the more obtuse angle is better for the recoil system, if it is similar to a FAL or Remington 1100. Angles I'm talking about are from the bore line in relation to the grip. The use of a wedge spacer would be less than ideal due to changing the way the stock and cheek comb line up with the body.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:48:57 AM EDT
[#39]

I put both the SCR and SGA on a powerpoint slide to overlap them. SGA is much more acute (about 130 degrees) than the SCR in the grip department (about 145 degrees). Me thinks that the more obtuse angle is better for the recoil system, if it is similar to a FAL or Remington 1100. Angles I'm talking about are from the bore line in relation to the grip. The use of a wedge spacer would be less than ideal due to changing the way the stock and cheek comb line up with the body.
View All Quotes

From Facebook:

Mike Paul Any chance a Magpul shotgun stock could be made to work with this?
Like · Reply · April 10 at 10:53pm

ARES Defense No, unfortunately it doesn't appear to lend itself to modification which is unfortunate because its a nice stock.
Like · April 13 at 7:59am
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 3:10:08 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Dang, that is awesome. Is that one with the GXR piston kit or no? And/or would you generally advise the piston kit for reliable function on a barrel that short?

Reminds me of another question: how much shorter can you make the stock? I've been looking at 870 stock diagrams online, and there appears to be a big difference between the "Old" and "New" bolts, with the old ones protruding far less into the stock.

Partially I ask because something even shorter than the Short Sporter would be kinda neat with that SBR.

Also, I'm curious as to whether something like this might be plausible:

It looks like the grip part would be large enough to hold the rat-rail, I just don't know if there's enough space to put in whatever kind of attachment to the receiver for the stock itself. This exact design is presumably patented or something, since Kellgren used it on his bolt rifle, pre-Kel-Tec as well. But similar folding stocks were used on the paratroop MAS-49. Not sure if there will ever be enough market for that kind of stock on an SCR, but it's a neat idea.

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 3:21:08 PM EDT
[#41]

Dang, that is awesome. Is that one with the GXR piston kit or no? And/or would you generally advise the piston kit for reliable function on a barrel that short?

Reminds me of another question: how much shorter can you make the stock? I've been looking at 870 stock diagrams online, and there appears to be a big difference between the "Old" and "New" bolts, with the old ones protruding far less into the stock.

Partially I ask because something even shorter than the Short Sporter would be kinda neat with that SBR.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2958i6f.jpg

It looks like the grip part would be large enough to hold the rat-rail, I just don't know if there's enough space to put in whatever kind of attachment to the receiver for the stock itself. This exact design is presumably patented or something, since Kellgren used it on his bolt rifle, pre-Kel-Tec as well. But similar folding stocks were used on the paratroop MAS-49. Not sure if there will ever be enough market for that kind of stock on an SCR, but it's a neat idea.

View All Quotes

http://i59.tinypic.com/2958i6f.jpg

The grip might fit the rat-tail, but it's also gotta fit a compressed spring and a spring follower...
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 5:16:14 PM EDT
[#42]

Originally Posted By Castillo:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Castillo:

Mine is 5 lbs.  Has a little too much creep for me.  I'm looking forward to an aftermarket trigger.

The angle of the trigger does not work well for me.  My finger is sore in a 100 rounds, unlike an AR trigger that I can shoot all day.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 12:47:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: durask] [#43]
OK, got my SCR lower.
I do have a DI upper, however would really like to combine it with a piston upper.

I have a PWS upper already but that's not going to fit obviously.

Any idea if LWRC upper will work with the SCR?

Never mind, looks like every single piston upper out there has a proprietary bolt carrier so I'm kinda out of luck.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 1:02:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By durask:
OK, got my SCR lower.
I do have a DI upper, however would really like to combine it with a piston upper.

I have a PWS upper already but that's not going to fit obviously.

Any idea if LWRC upper will work with the SCR?

Never mind, looks like every single piston upper out there has a proprietary bolt carrier so I'm kinda out of luck.
View Quote

Note that Ares is releasing its GXR piston retroit system for the SCR:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_126/673004_ARES_Defense_GXR_Gas_Piston_System_for_the_ARES_SCR_rifle.html
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 11:12:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Be interesting to see a set of MP7-style sights used on one of these.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 9:46:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Augee:

~Augee
View Quote

I thought of that before but I think in the flipped up position they would still be too tall. It says they can be used on the G36 and 416 which have the same height requirement as the AR.

On that note though, Magpul made some low profile sights that were similar to those but shorter for another company a few years ago as prototypes, but for the life of me I can't remember what they were for. I want to say it was for the Kriss Vector, but I can't find any info or picture of them, so it may be for something else.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 9:55:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RDTCU] [#47]

I thought of that before but I think in the flipped up position they would still be too tall. It says they can be used on the G36 and 416 which have the same height requirement as the AR.

On that note though, Magpul made some low profile sights that were similar to those but shorter for another company a few years ago as prototypes, but for the life of me I can't remember what they were for. I want to say it was for the Kriss Vector, but I can't find any info or picture of them, so it may be for something else.
View All Quotes

~Augee

MBUS 2.5, and yes the early Vectors came with them.

ETA: I still think a set of the latest gen Scorpion EVO sights would be awesome.  I've played with a set and they are solid, with 4 apertures, and fully adjustable.

Link Posted: 5/8/2015 12:09:58 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

~Augee

They're also $300.  

The height was one of the reasons I was thinking MP7-style, but having low-profile pistol-style sights as well as precision rifle aperture sights seems like a good option for a "ranch rifle."  

Can/how much could the stock be shortened on one of these?  

While it would have extremely limited applications - it would be interesting to see one of these converted into a "mare's leg" type pistol.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 11:13:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Here's one from a customer in 6.8 with a VLTOR CAS-V handguard.

Link Posted: 5/17/2015 8:05:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Here's one from a customer in 6.8 with a VLTOR CAS-V handguard.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/Medicfrost/hog68.jpg~original
View Quote

Now, that is a nice looking rifle.  Though, clearly from a freer state (than NY, CA, etc.)
Page / 45
FightLite / ARES SCR Pics (Page 5 of 45)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top