Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2014 9:58:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: corrosionguy]
Anyone have any experience with these bows looking for a new long bow,or any other suggestions.

Link Posted: 7/4/2014 11:41:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dbd870] [#1]
I'm a recurve shooter myself so all I have to go on is what I have heard others say; and that is the Timberhawk shooters like theirs and I've run across a couple who shoot the Montana and they are happy as well. Don't think either is a bad choice.I'd probably try to find a Timberhawk I could try out and if I was pleased I might just bit the bullet there.

Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:01:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks I have shot the Bear but have not even touched a timberhawk in person or know anywhere close to even see one, I'm not really a cheap person but I can almost buy 2 bears for the price of the timberhawk
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:28:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 6:45:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got a little bit of disposable income and I've been out of bow hunting for a few years and looking to get back in, I really like the Montana but didnt want to waste the money for a bow that I would need to replace in a season or two
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 7:37:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: disorientedpilot] [#5]
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 10:41:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I used to hunt with both, started on a recurve and later switched to longbow wich I liked and shoot beter, I got out of it due to not having time to hunt. I know I want a longbow, I want 55 lb draw, but was wondering if the difference between the bows was worth it. With the bear i can get th bow, quiver, and arrows for the price of the falcon, and still have enough for a new 1911 I have been eyeballing.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 11:24:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 11:37:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I think Im going to go with the Montana, are there any good online or catalog dealers other than 3rivers, Lancaster, or Lost Nation. Thats the ones I used to deal with, any newer or other companies to check out.
Top Top