Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2023 7:32:14 PM EDT
anyone got a lead on one or have an extra they're willing to part with? putting together a setup for ww2 reenacting and would like to carry it on my halftrack. already have a tube, cup, baseplate etc. can't find a bipod for the life of me. I'd be fine with an American M5, yugo M57, Chinese type 31 or a Brandt. seems like they don't exist anymore.
thanks
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 12:34:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck, ive been keeping a pulse on this for a couple years and your best bet will be buying a complete demilled unit off gunbroker or sturm when they come up.
Its rough.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 7insert:
Good luck, ive been keeping a pulse on this for a couple years and your best bet will be buying a complete demilled unit off gunbroker or sturm when they come up.
Its rough.
View Quote

I have a guy that has a live cup and a mangled tube with a decent tripod but he wants 2k for the setup and the tube is worthless to me and the cup is a weird thread not standard so that's useless to me aswell. can't justify spending 2k on just a tripod
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 1:33:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By blue70chevelle:

I have a guy that has a live cup and a mangled tube with a decent tripod but he wants 2k for the setup and the tube is worthless to me and the cup is a weird thread not standard so that's useless to me aswell. can't justify spending 2k on just a tripod
View Quote

I bet you could get a tube made for it, the custom tube market has come quite a ways since the olden days and then sell off your current tube+cup.
2k for a live cup, dead tube and bipod is a bit steep for sure, bowman was doing about $1500 for that same setup so maybe try to negotiate the guy down a little bit?
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 3:17:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 7insert:

I bet you could get a tube made for it, the custom tube market has come quite a ways since the olden days and then sell off your current tube+cup.
2k for a live cup, dead tube and bipod is a bit steep for sure, bowman was doing about $1500 for that same setup so maybe try to negotiate the guy down a little bit?
View Quote

he won't budge. I tried even buying just the tripod and he still wanted 1800. I don't need the cup or tube, I already have those and I doubt I'll be able to sell his since the tube is demilled so useless and the cup is off size.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 4:09:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm no help.  But how about some pictures of the half track?

Link Posted: 11/18/2023 1:18:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By BPR:
I'm no help.  But how about some pictures of the half track?

View Quote

that I can do. I've only owned it just over 11 months now but you can see the progress through the pics of different additions and what not

Link Posted: 12/25/2023 7:42:44 PM EDT
[#7]
anyone have a bipod they'll part with or anyone have a 60mm yugo setup from apex they'll part with?
Top Top