Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2024 6:17:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kent]
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone had started or compiled a list of serial number ranges for the SP9A3 pistols?

I'm looking at an SP9A3 at a local dealer... it is new, but I think it may have been sitting on the shelf for a long time, and I was just wondering if there was any list I could look at to see just how old it was.  

This one is SN GSB7xxx and has the solid roller delay pin, and the metal-reinforced STRAIGHT magazines instead of the curved mags that come with the current weapons.

Unlike some other manufacturers, there is no date code I could see on the factory ID sticker on the outside of the hard case.

The only serial number info I could find online was that the early SP3A3 from SN GSB1000-GSB3000 were subject to the factory recall/refit.

Any help?
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 1:50:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TactiCoolBro] [#1]
Originally Posted By Kent:
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone had started or compiled a list of serial number ranges for the SP9A3 pistols?

I'm looking at an SP9A3 at a local dealer... it is new, but I think it may have been sitting on the shelf for a long time, and I was just wondering if there was any list I could look at to see just how old it was.  

This one is SN GSB7xxx and has the solid roller delay pin, and the metal-reinforced STRAIGHT magazines instead of the curved mags that come with the current weapons.

Unlike some other manufacturers, there is no date code I could see on the factory ID sticker on the outside of the hard case.

The only serial number info I could find online was that the early SP3A3 from SN GSB1000-GSB3000 were subject to the factory recall/refit.

Any help?
View Quote

Can't help with the serial number, but if it has straight mags, it has been there for a while. They've been shipping with curved magazines for about 2 years now as far as I know. Mine was curved mags. Serial 11XXX
Top Top