Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2024 9:11:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bruh44]
So after running a few rounds through it last week, I noticed the barrel was slightly loose. I started tinkering with it (no tools, just my hands) and completely removed the barrel. I’m no gun smith but I’m pretty sure I should not be able to completely unscrew a barrel from a revolver by hand.
What tool do I need to put it back on correctly? I would send it back to Smith but the cost of shipping is probably the same as any small tool.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:15:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Unfortunately, if it was indexed properly loose, it would likely need to be timed to be installed properly. I'd call Smith. They may cover shipping should imo.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:53:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Too much voodoo in revolver bbl fitting for me.  Gunsmith who is well versed in revolvers, or S&W.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:37:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bruh44] [#3]
Smith sent me a shipping label. Last time I had to send them something, I had to pay to send it to them. Either way, I was not aware that would have to be timed. After this pistol is fixed, I see Gunbroker in its near future.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:23:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bruh44:
Smith sent me a shipping label. Last time I had to send them something, I had to pay to send it to them. Either way, I was not aware that would have to be timed. After this pistol is fixed, I see Gunbroker in its near future.
View Quote

You’ll likely get it back and it be a fast favorite.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:52:30 PM EDT
[#5]
The title alone made my hands start aching.
Top Top