Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2020 4:08:15 PM EDT
Figured you guys would know more about long range accuracy. Getting up there so I don’t shoot much anymore so I don’t want to change out the upper. My question is, if I put a scope on a Carry handle mount, keeping mind there is a bigger distance between the barrel and scope, will I be able to get acceptable accuracy. I found a one piece carry handle mount With rings from DNZ. I’ll be using a riser on the buttstock.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 7:42:21 AM EDT
[#1]
There are a lot of other factors to consider like: Ammo, barrel, human factor, scope mount, scope, trigger control, trigger......The scope height will come make a difference when comes to closer shots depending on your zero distance.   If your setup is comfortable, try it out.  Use what you have first.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 1:36:25 AM EDT
[#2]
What time of matches are you trying to shoot? More people are using those unity high mounts for their “passive aiming” under nods and when they wear a gas mask during all of their operations on the flat range.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 9:56:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I always used a scope for load development. It gave me more confidence in the load. It will be plenty accurate. I even went so far as to epoxy bed the scope base on the carry handle. It fit well and tight.
Top Top