Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2024 10:30:19 AM EDT
Deciding which to get next. The 6s EXB is only $150 more than the 4s. I already have batteries for either.

Leaning 6s but ultimately I want whichever is a more durable basher. Also think 6s is the stronger one but thought I'd get opinions.

Also Maxx...should I consider that? Not impressed with my Rustlers' durability so gun shy on another Traxxas but the Maxx looks beefy.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:33:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't have those two in particular but do have 4s and 6s arrmas. Personally I like the 6s lineups better because of all the different options one can combine in that field and the aftermarket support available there. My personal basher is a 6s fireteam, the body takes a beating due to the design, but the important stuff below has held up great even with consistent jumping off a ramp we built.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:37:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -Obsessed-] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By crazyelece:
Don't have those two in particular but do have 4s and 6s arrmas. Personally I like the 6s lineups better because of all the different options one can combine in that field and the aftermarket support available there. My personal basher is a 6s fireteam, the body takes a beating due to the design, but the important stuff below has held up great even with consistent jumping off a ramp we built.
View Quote

Yeah I have the 8s Kraton currently and the thing is a beast. I beat the crap out of it and ha e only broke a rim and also had a hinge pin fall out oddly enough.

Was wanting something a bit smaller that I can also fling about that is easier to take around. A giant 1/5 scale is big, heavy, and not particularly conducive to traveling about with, nor does it bode well for friends who bash along side whenever we collide.
Top Top