Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2024 9:10:37 PM EDT
Asked this years ago...but not much info. Looking for a place that insures camera's and lenses.
It's for my son...he has some stuff thats worth money and he uses it for his business he's trying to build up.

Thank you very much.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:00:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I just have mine on a personal articles policy through state farm.  Runs around $1/$1000 coverage.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:08:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NorthPolar:
I just have mine on a personal articles policy through state farm.  Runs around $1/$1000 coverage.
View Quote

Ok...gonna see if they have stuff like that but with AAA. That's who I have. Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:59:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I use The Hartford for my photography business. A lot of photographers use them and they have a great reputation and are very affordable. I pay around $450 / year with a $2 million liability policy and coverage for $50k in gear.
Link Posted: 5/29/2024 10:30:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Just came back from a trip to Yellowstone/GrandTeton last week.  Finally unpacked Sunday and can not find my 600mm!  Looked everywhere and called hotels I stayed at on my way home and no joy.

We are fixing to find out if Full Frame insurance was worth it.   It's photography specific so includes liability and stuff; I imagine a lost lens even thought expensive to me is not as bad as if I had a model fall off a roof or the other craziness they deal with.
Link Posted: Yesterday 11:19:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheAmaazingCarl:
Just came back from a trip to Yellowstone/GrandTeton last week.  Finally unpacked Sunday and can not find my 600mm!  Looked everywhere and called hotels I stayed at on my way home and no joy.
View Quote
Damn. Not sure how you misplace a 600 but hope you find it.
Top Top