[#1]
Good story, thanks!
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 8:59:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#2]
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 4:42:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ashiha] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brass:
See legendary creature smiling at you through window in a curious but harmless way - Kill It isn't a good response or spawn more encounters.

Though I'm not sure I'd have done otherwise,  but when at the MMQB chair, 3 Bigfeet and ruined all cance of communications.  

On video:  His audio distorting and continually cutting out really dstracts from ability to listen straight through.

View Quote

"It showed teeth at him"

I took that to mean an aggressive face. Humans show teeth as a positive thing (smiling), but in nature it's almost always a form of aggression.
I don't believe in bigfoot, but I don't have a reason to doubt it either. However, I'd make an assumption that they're more likely to behave similar to wild beasts than civilized humans.

I think I'd have mag dumped and even ran outside to do it and make sure of my hits. I tend to have reckless abandon when it comes to protecting others.

Dude said the window was 18 inches and only showed about half of its face though. That's a big sonofabitch

The muffled sound thing was interesting. I remember hearing something like that from the Skinwalker Ranch guys when the owner was telling the story about his bodyguard going into a trance.

I'm only up to 25 minutes and will continue listening, but there's a lot of interesting bits here that are making it difficult to really process what he's saying happened. Like, the whole cabin jolted 2 feet when he shot the thing? What, like it slapped the thing and the whole cabin shifted?

ETA: 1h in. This is a great fuckin' story. He's great at telling it. Believe or not, it's entertaining. What round for bigfoot if 30-06 does nothing?

EDIT2: The complete lack of reaction to being shot reminds me of another story from either skinwalker ranch or the other one in AZ about a massive wolf that tried to grab one of their animals through the fence, was shot by a bolt gun repeatedly, then just walked off. Also, I tend to watch things on 2x lately to save time, and the audio cutting out isn't so bad like that.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 7:20:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Talking about long winded. A ten minute story turning into an hour?
I made it about fifteen minutes and the audio was awful.
Top Top