Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2024 11:57:38 PM EDT
Apart from the additional onboard storage, which is really not relevant to my setup, is the extra throughput noticeable with IDP/IPS and all the goodies turned on?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 12:01:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jakezor] [#1]
Don't have fast enough Internet for the regular one with IDS/IPS on to affect much so no reason to upgrade yet.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 12:17:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been contemplating the Pro SE when the Max came out. I've got 2Gig Google Fiber and they're offering 5 and 8 Gig as well.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 12:55:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Sartorius:
I've been contemplating the Pro SE when the Max came out. I've got 2Gig Google Fiber and they're offering 5 and 8 Gig as well.
View Quote

I actually think the SE might be a better option for me.. I can't saturate a 5Gig link, and the PoE would be nicer to have than the extra hard drive bay.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 10:15:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I have been thinking of it. Not right now for me though.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 2:17:00 PM EDT
[#5]
No reason for my installation. UDM-SE is more than sufficient. If you have higher bandwidth availability then maybe, however I think it's a bit overkill for most.

AB
Link Posted: Yesterday 6:58:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Jakezor:
Don't have fast enough Internet for the regular one with IDS/IPS on to affect much so no reason to upgrade yet.
View Quote
This.  And I have a UNVR so the second drive bay is pointless for me.  I'll stick with my UDMP for now.
Top Top