Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/30/2024 6:33:16 PM EDT
Venting and wondering if any other Methodists are watching the proceedings of the progressive woke.

We left the UMC almost a year ago. My Church of 30+ years went woke and would not even entertain discussions of disaffiliation. Well, general conference is happening in Charlotte right now and off the bat, you have to announce your name, race, gender, sexual preference and pronouns to speak.

25 percent of the voting African delegation could not attend because the UMC intentionally delayed sending the invitations required to obtain a visa to come to the US, and attend to vote. The African UMC Church is considered the most conservative and evangelical of the whole denomination. Go figure. The Africans attending are feeling very "back of the bus" at the moment.

The UMC discipline is being re-written to include gay clergy and marriage. No surprise, going the same way as several other protestant religions. "Who cares about Scripture?"

Also, a preacher can now commit adultery, (yep one of the 10 big ones,) and not worry about being dismissed.

Other things coming down the pike this week will probably include subjects such as abortion and anti Israel pronouncements. They have already prayed for Gaza and mentioned nothing of our Jewish brothers and sisters.

We saw this coming and, along with others, we left our Church and joined one that disaffiliated to remain true to Orthodox Methodism and strict adherence to Scripture.

Prayers to those who are still in discernment and to those Churches, like our new home, who are rebuilding and starting a new path.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 6:58:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 7:03:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I feel for you.  It is everywhere.  We left the catholic church in the last few years.

I can only take so much guns are bad, open borders are good, you are a sinner for ivf, etc., etc. from local and global levels.

We even had someone shot and another murdered in our parking lot one evening while my wife was at a ladies group.  

A bunch of damn hypocrites.

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:23:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I can only hope that this causes more to realize the truth.  The UMC isn’t what it was.  It was stolen from the denomination.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 10:30:56 PM EDT
[#4]
No wonder there’s only 9 cars at my old church for service anymore.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 11:37:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: glock27bill] [#5]
I, too, left the UMC a couple of years ago.  I was part of a 3 church charge with congregations ranging from 5 members to perhaps 30 members.  None of them chose to disaffiliate...there wasn't even a vote permitted.

UMC pastors who are receiving/hope to receive their retirement pay were told that if they decide to go preach somewhere else (like the new GMC), they will forfeit their retirement.  This is not in the retirement plan documents, it was just made up to blackmail pastors who might decide to go elsewhere.

Regarding the African congregations...perhaps the sneaky tactics will drive them to the GMC.  This is the same back door crap that got played during prior conferences being cancelled so as to avoid a vote on the gay church leadership issue.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 11:51:02 PM EDT
[#6]
What happened with the UMC is happening all over with Protestant churches. When the vote of a general conference or convention can change the statement of what faith is to something that is contrary to tradition and solid theology, then that "faith" needs to wither away and die. Those who want to hold to traditional faith need to carefully read 2 Peter 1, because in it Peter says that God has given us "everything pertaining to life and knowledge".

Study the Bible and study the writings of the men who formed even the faith of Protestantism such as Aquinas. Even the ones who are considered by Protestants to be great theologians owe a large part of their foundation to the writings of Aquinas even if they have never read them. Build you own foundation and be able to defend the Faith against those who would destroy it.

I attended UMC churches for a time and even went to a seminary that was UMC affiliated back in the early to mid 1980s. Even then I could tell where the general conference was headed, and I made sure to earmark our tithes to the use of our church. I never understood why the UMC itself was so liberal when all of the churches I went to or were pastored by my friends were so traditional, and I still don't even pretend to understand how the reptiles were able to take the denomination over and expel the traditionalists.

I'm pretty sure that the UMC will join the liberal Lutheran and Presbyterian denominations in a big mosh pit surrounded by rainbow flags. And when the liberal wing of the Southern Baptist Convention wins out, then the whole gang will be there.

I thank God for the Christians in Africa. In the Catholic Church, they are holding the standard of faith high like Moses held up the bronze serpent on the pole.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:45:44 AM EDT
[#7]
As usual, the Babylon Bee does its thing well...

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:51:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I have a feeling the pews are going to start filling up at the new Global Methodist Church buildings this Sunday.  Prayers for those in UMC that were lied to about the direction UMC intended to take them.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:03:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Thugbuster] [#9]

https://x.com/liamsadams/status/1786125886393024723
ETA Someone help with twitter please.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:35:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement can exist between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

“I will dwell with them

and walk among them,

and I will be their God,

and they will be My people.”

Therefore come out from among them

and be separate, says the Lord.

Touch no unclean thing,

and I will receive you.”
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:50:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Thugbuster:

ETA Someone help with twitter please.
View Quote

@Thugbuster

You have to replace x.com with twitter.com

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:23:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By DaGoose:

@Thugbuster

You have to replace x.com with twitter.com

View Quote
Thank you brother.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:02:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By monadh:
What happened with the UMC is happening all over with Protestant churches. When the vote of a general conference or convention can change the statement of what faith is to something that is contrary to tradition and solid theology, then that "faith" needs to wither away and die. Those who want to hold to traditional faith need to carefully read 2 Peter 1, because in it Peter says that God has given us "everything pertaining to life and knowledge".

Study the Bible and study the writings of the men who formed even the faith of Protestantism such as Aquinas. Even the ones who are considered by Protestants to be great theologians owe a large part of their foundation to the writings of Aquinas even if they have never read them. Build you own foundation and be able to defend the Faith against those who would destroy it.

I attended UMC churches for a time and even went to a seminary that was UMC affiliated back in the early to mid 1980s. Even then I could tell where the general conference was headed, and I made sure to earmark our tithes to the use of our church. I never understood why the UMC itself was so liberal when all of the churches I went to or were pastored by my friends were so traditional, and I still don't even pretend to understand how the reptiles were able to take the denomination over and expel the traditionalists.

I'm pretty sure that the UMC will join the liberal Lutheran and Presbyterian denominations in a big mosh pit surrounded by rainbow flags. And when the liberal wing of the Southern Baptist Convention wins out, then the whole gang will be there.

I thank God for the Christians in Africa. In the Catholic Church, they are holding the standard of faith high like Moses held up the bronze serpent on the pole.
View Quote
Is there a liberal wing of the SBC? I did not know that. From my somewhat distant perspective, I've always thought they sounded more traditional/conservative than most other Protestant groups.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:33:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brianm] [#14]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:25:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: monadh] [#15]
Originally Posted By Sartorius:
Is there a liberal wing of the SBC? I did not know that. From my somewhat distant perspective, I've always thought they sounded more traditional/conservative than most other Protestant groups.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

There is, and this is not the first time that they have attempted to take over. In the 1970s, the SBC was solidly on a track to become very liberal and were even showing signs of supporting abortion. Charles Stanley became president of the SBC, and he was able to purge those people. He also put the SBC on a more solid theological footing by challenging beliefs of certain men who had come to hold sway over the denomination. It was a sight to behold.

Until a few years ago, my family and I attended a SBC church "campus" that was part of a larger church, and the senior pastor was the president of the SBC. We would watch his sermons that had been recorded the night before during an evening Saturday service on a large screen. His sermons began to stress the need for us to be open to accepting practicing LGBTQXYZ as fellow Christians, and he would disparage anyone who felt differently. Not by name, just by their beliefs.

The campus pastor would get up and speak some, and the local "worship leaders" would get up and sing new "worship" songs while occasionally butchering standards set to new and unexpected tunes. There was inevitably a diva who get up and spend much of her time yodeling on one word and stretching it out as long as she could. I had separated theologically from the SBC years prior, but I attended because my family seemed to like it. The straw that broke the camel's back was when on "communion Sunday", they had forgotten that it was communion Sunday, and they quickly set the juice and crackers out on a table and told us to get some on our way out.

I never went back.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:58:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: glock27bill] [#16]

This makes me physically ill.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:26:15 PM EDT
[#17]
We watch just about every minute of UMC General Conference along with Jeffery Rickman, an elder in the new Global Methodist Church, who was streaming live during the event. He is a former UMC elder. His Plain Spoken podcast and substack is amazing and I suggest you look him up. As expected, the progressives got everything they wanted. The pastors were wearing rainbow stoles and there was a conga line Thursday morning celebrating all of the "progress" and happy gayness.

The Africans were told basically to "sit down and shut up, we know whats good for you." They responded with a letter.

They also removed the ability for Churches to disaffiliate, so they are stuck. The only way to leave now is to walk away, like we did.
One positive thing I learned is that the Global Methodist Church has no trust clause. So the Church properties, buildings and parsonages belong to the congregations, not to the GMC. Our Church is currently independent and in discernment as to what and if we are going to do next. Stay independent or join the GMC, Free Methodists or another Wesleyan order.

They removed adultery from the list of reasons to fire a pastor.

As expected they removed all references to sexual orientation and pastors can now be gay and married to the same sex, and can conduct same sex weddings in the Church. So now, drag queens like Ms Penny Cost, (look him up) can be youth directors, pastors or teach children's Sunday school.

I'll add more as we digest this unholy mess.

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:28:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Thugbuster] [#18]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:05:02 PM EDT
[#19]
We watch just about every minute of UMC General Conference along with Jeffery Rickman, an elder in the new Global Methodist Church, who was streaming live during the event. He is a former UMC elder. His Plain Spoken podcast and substack is amazing and I suggest you look him up. As expected, the progressives got everything they wanted. The pastors were wearing rainbow stoles and there was a conga line Thursday morning celebrating all of the "progress" and happy gayness.

The Africans were told basically to "sit down and shut up, we know whats good for you." They responded with a letter.

They also removed the ability for Churches to disaffiliate, so they are stuck. The only way to leave now is to walk away, like we did.
One positive thing I learned is that the Global Methodist Church has no trust clause. So the Church properties, buildings and parsonages belong to the congregations, not to the GMC. Our Church is currently independent and in discernment as to what and if we are going to do next. Stay independent or join the GMC, Free Methodists or another Wesleyan order.

As expected they removed all references to sexual orientation and pastors can now be gay and married to the same sex, and can conduct same sex weddings in the Church. So now, drag queens like Ms Penny Cost, (look him up) can be youth directors, pastors or teach children's Sunday school.

View Quote

“We must now return to Africa and tell our people that The General Conference did not listen to us, does not value us as partners, and is willing to lose us to pursue its liberal western agenda.”

These idiots and perverts are being manipulated, encouraged and allowed to make the west look bad. This is just one more way to destroy America. Sanitariums may not be enough to fix this. I bet it wouldn’t take many burned witches to change behavior.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 3:59:30 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote
So what reasons does that leave to fire a pastor? I'm assuming felony convictions, embezzlement, stuff like that. But what about what the law calls "crimes of moral turpitude"?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:13:43 PM EDT
[#21]
So what reasons does that leave to fire a pastor? I'm assuming felony convictions, embezzlement, stuff like that. But what about what the law calls "crimes of moral turpitude"?
View Quote

It looks like the UMC has officially crossed the "Whose morals?" line.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:40:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DrMark] [#22]
What happened with the UMC is happening all over with Protestant churches.
View Quote
It's far from overwhelmingly broad.  

The Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) is the largest Protestant denomination in the US, and remains solid in beliefs:  https://bfm.sbc.net/bfm2000/

The story of the SBC pastor going woke strikes me as anomalous... if still senior pastor, that church is not in sync with the SBC.  In fact, Rick Warren's church was removed from the SBC last year for ordaining women as pastors and standing by that position.  

But I'm not promoting a denomination over faith itself.  I know there are pockets of Believers in most denominations (like UMC) trying to  stay true to scripture.  I'm praying for you and your families.  

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:06:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: monadh] [#23]
Originally Posted By DrMark:

The Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) is the largest Protestant denomination in the US, and remains solid in beliefs:  https://bfm.sbc.net/bfm2000/

The story of the SBC pastor going woke strikes me as anomalous... if still senior pastor, that church is not in sync with the SBC.  In fact, Rick Warren's church was removed from the SBC last year for ordaining women as pastors and standing by that position.  

But I'm not promoting a denomination over faith itself.  I know there are pockets of Believers in most denominations (like UMC) trying to  stay true to scripture.  I'm praying for you and your families.  

View All Quotes
What happened with the UMC is happening all over with Protestant churches.

He was president of the SBC at the time. The SBC is not as solid as you think.

Edit to add: It was during that time when abuse of children by pedophiles was gaining attention. People were filing accusations with the SBC and asking this pastor for his help in rooting out the predators. He declined, and his reason was member churches within the SBC were autonomous and each should handle as they see fit. The shepherd was refusing to defend the flock.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:56:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Churches shouldn’t cave…per the Bible!
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 12:03:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Slvrktman:
Churches shouldn’t cave…per the Bible!
View Quote

They already caved during COVID (with some exception.)  But this is sabotage from within.  The choice was made when the disaffiliation window was open.  Most congregants don't pay attention to what "Corporate" is doing, and many pastors had other pressures applied (like having their retirement accounts threatened.)
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 6:29:52 AM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

As a company we went to a business leadership conference at the Baptist megachurch in our city, it was 2 hours of how to be properly liberal and woke, to love the skittles mafia, etc.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:02:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Church I grew up in voted to stay in the conference. Come to find out the way the vote was handled was not done correctly and voted to stay in by 1.

Needless to say the church went from a 125 member church where almost all of the members worked and was very active down to 30.

Parents still go there, well did they go with us now to a Baptist church.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:19:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By swampfoxoutdoors:
Church I grew up in voted to stay in the conference. Come to find out the way the vote was handled was not done correctly and voted to stay in by 1.

Needless to say the church went from a 125 member church where almost all of the members worked and was very active down to 30.

Parents still go there, well did they go with us now to a Baptist church.
View Quote

I have a feeling that after the wokefest, a number of UMC members will be searching for a new home. My new pastor has been getting calls since the GM conference started and we may be seeing a few new faces in Worship this morning.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:04:37 AM EDT
[#29]
I was UMC all my life until this week.  Unfortunately there is no GMC near me.  If anyone has ideas on a similar, but actually biblically based church, I would appreciate the information.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 12:30:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Snallygaster:
I was UMC all my life until this week.  Unfortunately there is no GMC near me.  If anyone has ideas on a similar, but actually biblically based church, I would appreciate the information.
View Quote

Find a traditional Catholic parish and never look back, that’s what I did when I left the UMC and it has changed my family’s lives in ways that are only attributable to God and His Church.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 2:22:19 PM EDT
[#31]

I have a feeling that after the wokefest, a number of UMC members will be searching for a new home. My new pastor has been getting calls since the GM conference started and we may be seeing a few new faces in Worship this morning.
View Quote

I skimmed over the info above and see that a church who chooses to disaffiliate can no longer do so. Did they go into effect now or start of 2025?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 2:37:02 PM EDT
[#32]
They also voted on abortion rights:  https://sojo.net/articles/united-methodists-pass-petition-supporting-abortion-rights. This is more serious than the LGBTQ issue imho.

Divestment from investing in Israel:  https://um-insight.net/general-conference/general-conference-2024/united-methodist-church-votes-to-divest-bonds-of-israel-and-/

And voted down a ban on investment in fossil fuels.

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 3:38:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By swampfoxoutdoors:

I skimmed over the info above and see that a church who chooses to disaffiliate can no longer do so. Did they go into effect now or start of 2025?
View Quote
It goes into effect immediatly.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 3:48:29 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote
If you have no GMC near you, I would suggest searching for a Bible based independent Church or SBC near you. Reach out. IM me your location and I'll be happy to search for resources and Churches near you. I have a number of old Methodist contacts from my disaster work there after Hugo.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:35:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: glock27bill] [#35]
Originally Posted By Jack_Rackham:
They also voted on abortion rights:  https://sojo.net/articles/united-methodists-pass-petition-supporting-abortion-rights. This is more serious than the LGBTQ issue imho.

Divestment from investing in Israel:  https://um-insight.net/general-conference/general-conference-2024/united-methodist-church-votes-to-divest-bonds-of-israel-and-/

And voted down a ban on investment in fossil fuels.
View Quote

Some time ago (maybe 2 years) the United Methodist Women's group merged with Women United (shades of Che Guevara, huh?)   The move redacted any reference to the church and went full-blown pro-abortion in one fell swoop.  It stirred up rhetorical debates just as the subject of gay weddings did, but no one [at my local UMC churches] left because of it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:55:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Looks to me the UMC has become a congregation with itching ears. 🙁
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 6:40:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: skylane] [#37]
Originally Posted By Gullskjegg:

Find a traditional Catholic parish and never look back, that’s what I did when I left the UMC and it has changed my family’s lives in ways that are only attributable to God and His Church.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gullskjegg:

This. I did it in 2009. And the long term trend for the Catholic Church is more conservative. The old commies getting replaced (through retirement/death).
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:24:14 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

https://nccumc.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/ncc-scac22-trustees-report.pdf

Here is a 2022 list of disaffiliated Churches in the NC Conference. Got your IM, I'll let you know what else I come up with.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:42:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tech-Com] [#39]
This is a great opportunity to test if your heart is of this world and to test how important, to you, are the flesh cravings of rivalries, divisions, and factions. It's just a name and a building, neither of which are mentioned I the Bible. Yes it hurts to lose any investment, but your eyes should be fixed on the unseen things. If the spirit opposes our rivalries, divisions, factions then why should be be surprised that our divisions in the body become targets of the flesh?

So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. (2 Corinthians 4:18)

16So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17For the flesh craves what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are opposed to each other, so that you do not do what you want. 18But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. 19The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, and debauchery; 20idolatry and sorcery; hatred, discord, jealousy, and rage; rivalries, divisions, factions,
21and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. 22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law. (Galatians 5:16-22)

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#40]
I left in about 2012.  Best move I ever made.  My wife and I were in the top three givers for decades.  I was a church leader at two different UMC churches for 50 years.  But when I had a concern about the pastor lying to the trustees, the trustees taking illegal actions and so forth, I was told "Facts don't matter" and "Your concerns are not important to this church."  Nobody in the congregation tried to get me back or understood why I left.  In fact, they would not talk to me at all.  The reason UMC blocks dissent it they cannot deal with the truth.  They are the church of woke, not Christianity.  The joke is on the UMC since the conservative churches left with the money and talent and the UMC got to keep their blotted bureaucracy.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:29:48 PM EDT
[#41]

Here is a 2022 list of disaffiliated Churches in the NC Conference. Got your IM, I'll let you know what else I come up with.
View Quote

Just went looking for myself and found this list for the New England Conference

NEUMC.org "Churches complete disaffiliation process"

Nothing very close to me.  The churches my wife and I grew up in are barely shadows  of what they were.

What a disaster we've let the UMC become - not that I'm blaming "us" more than "them".
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:16:36 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:16:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EastWest] [#43]
I was raised in the Episcopal Church and saw the same woke/alphabet agenda stuff start to gain a foothold in that denomination by the mid 1970s.

By that time I had already left.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:28:31 AM EDT
[#44]
My BIL is a lifelong UMC pastor.  His church voted to leave but did not reach the 60 percent or whatever vote needed to leave.  So that church in essence voted to stay.  The next Sunday half were gone.  So, my BIL retired after 4 decades of service to UMC.  Another pastor friend retired this year too after 4 decades.  These are good men.  I hope the UMC gets what they deserve rather than what they want.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:01:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Thugbuster] [#45]
Kneeling to their neon gods.
Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence (Official Music Video) [4K UPGRADE]

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:06:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: medicmandan] [#46]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:07:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Skunkhunter:
My BIL is a lifelong UMC pastor.  His church voted to leave but did not reach the 60 percent or whatever vote needed to leave.  So that church in essence voted to stay.  The next Sunday half were gone.  So, my BIL retired after 4 decades of service to UMC.  Another pastor friend retired this year too after 4 decades.  These are good men.  I hope the UMC gets what they deserve rather than what they want.
View Quote

Same thing happened in our church.  The majority wanted to leave, but didn't have the super majority the UMC required.  So over half the church packed up and left and started their own new church.  We went with them.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:10:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Skunkhunter:
View Quote

Does your BIL know if the UMC is cutting off retirement pay should a UMC pastor/retiree to go preach for a church other than the UMC?  I heard second hand that our pastor will lose his UMC retirement pay if he goes to the GMC or to any other church.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:16:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Sad, I grew up in the UMC.  Possibly a right wing branch I’ve not seen since.  It was called a “Primitive Methodist church”.   Old school stuff I guess, but I was a kid and knew nothing different.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:25:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By glock27bill:

Does your BIL know if the UMC is cutting off retirement pay should a UMC pastor/retiree to go preach for a church other than the UMC?  I heard second hand that our pastor will lose his UMC retirement pay if he goes to the GMC or to any other church.
View Quote
My good friend, a retired District Superintendent, was told that.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top