Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2024 10:01:35 PM EDT
Just a mutt, or a special kind of mutt? Maybe the ultimate cowboy corgi? He is 3/8 blue heeler, 3/8 corgi, 1/8 border collie, and 1/8 Australian Shephard. The litter was an accident. Mom is 3/4 heeler and 1/4 border collie, and the dad is 3/4 corgi and 1/4 Aussie. I'm going to take a look at one tomorrow, I think my little mutt may need a playmate. Sorry, I can't post pics, that's above my paygrade. My little mutt found me when she was running down a highway a few months back. Everyone's best guess is that she is mostly, if not 100%, Brussels Griffon(that may not be spelled right). Her name is Spaz, and she is named that for a reason. I think she was originally a little tiny Tasmanian devil, LOL.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 10:33:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Get it and call it your new best friend !
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 5:58:43 AM EDT
[#2]
You're getting a little buddy for Spaz?

There's only one name to go with:

Zoid.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 3:41:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, he was a cute little guy but not a good fit for Spaz. She would have put him in the loony bin before too long, he was a little too timid for her. She needs another dog that will play with her. She has played with other dogs before, so she will play without being mean. Too bad, I had already decided to name him Cowboy. There was another lady that wanted him if I didn't take him, so he is going to a good home.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 3:53:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Kevin
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 8:47:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, the lady decided not to take the pup. I'm not worried about him, he will find a good home, and the people that have him are good people.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 10:13:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Rex
Page General » Pets
Top Top