Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 5/13/2024 9:42:37 AM EDT
Will you ever forget and/or forgive the medical community for pushing a “vaccine” that didn’t work other than to cause harm. Will you forgive the government for trying to mandate the vax, for kicking people out of the military, and for the lock downs? How about friends and family who turned into sniveling cowards and turned away from you for not getting the clot shot?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:45:04 AM EDT
[#1]
No. Never. Crimes against humanity.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:45:55 AM EDT
[#2]
No, but I'm not going to carry on about it for the rest of my life.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:46:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Agreed.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:57:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Never forget or forgive. Dems Want China's Zero Covid Polocies

55% Fine for Unvaccinated Americans
59% Confine Unvaccinated to their Homes
48% Imprison those who question Vax
47% Favor Government Tracking of Unvaccinated
29% Favor Removing Kids from Unvaccinated

I will dance on the graves of those who pushed for the Covid 19 Vax.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:59:55 AM EDT
[#5]

I will never follow arrows on the floor in the grocery store, that's for fucking sure.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:00:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Question is, what are "we" going to do about it?

Next time?

Vote?

Boycott?

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:02:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Of the things I do well.....holding a grudge is at the top of the list.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:06:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Covid really showed how things like Nazi Germany happen.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:06:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Never forgive, and never forget.

And the friends and family that turned on you because their TV told them to, they'll do it again.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:10:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Forgiveness is God’s job, not mine.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:12:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ScoutOut:
View Quote

Brother, ain't that the truth.

We all walk around thinking (before covid) that Americans were all pretty much on the same playing field (Given left/right ideologies)

But during and after, I can see why Ann Frank had to hide in an attic.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:15:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Pure blood checking in.  I deliberately walked through kruoger maskless during the fauxdemic.  It was beautiful like I was invisible.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:18:38 AM EDT
[#13]
No. That shit was heinous. Fuck them.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:19:48 AM EDT
[#14]
The people who forget will not survive the next government psy-op campaign.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:20:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Any one of them that confesses, apologizes, and goes to jail for what they did, I will forgive.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:20:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Fool me once…..
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:21:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By ScoutOut:
View Quote

Yep.  People follow stupid orders really well.

It wasn't surprising that some people followed them because they had something to lose (getting fired, getting fined, getting arrested, ect).

What was surprising was the number of people who followed orders gleefully with enthusiasm and became uninvited voluntary members of the compliance force at every opportunity.  Fuck THOSE people in particular.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:21:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Forgiveness is for those who repent and ask for forgiveness, or do not know what they have done.

I don’t think either of those boxes are checked by the fear-is-a-virtue tyrants.

I want revenge for what has been done to me and mine.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:23:46 AM EDT
[#19]
There has not and will not to be any atonement, or even acknowledgement of wrongdoing. I've been ostracized and treated as a leper by friends, even family for daring to question the spun up narrative. Nearly lost my job for refusing the vaxx, and only saved by the supreme court intervening.

How do you forgive that? I don't know.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:24:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bama-Shooter] [#20]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:33:39 AM EDT
[#21]
I hope anyone, anyone who supported vaccine mandates get ass cancer, along with their entire family for many generations and bleed out on a toilet.

Shit nearly killed me.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:35:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Never forget. Never forgive. These… People, want you, me, your children, and your grandchildren broke, enslaved, or dead.

They facilitated the pointless deaths of thousands just to push a political narrative, and allow for a scheme to cheat the 2020 election.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:38:56 AM EDT
[#23]
They're sure trying to flip the script now, either claiming they were misled or outright blaming the pure bloods for their failure in critical thinking.

No quarter with these jabbed sycophants.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:47:20 AM EDT
[#24]
No, and I don't feel the least bad about it. At a minimum, those that threatened my kids have condemned themselves to irrelevancy. They chose poorly.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:48:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:48:49 AM EDT
[#26]
I will not forget.

Nor will I forget or forgive family that wanted to withhold care and put unvaxxed in camps.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:50:32 AM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:52:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By ske714:
No, but I'm not going to carry on about it for the rest of my life.
View Quote
This. My opinion of the medical field had been sinking before Covid. The bullshit during and especially after have cemented it. I don't think about it Dailey but when I need to bring my Mom to an appointment or something I'm reminded how fucked the medical industry has become.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:53:08 AM EDT
[#29]
It’s incorrect to say the vaccine “didn’t work and only provided harm”.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:57:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Forgive is a complex idea. I hold no internal resentment or personal emotional/spiritual grudge. I think they should all go to prison and be kicked out of the leadership positions which provide authority in these areas.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:58:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Sokarul:
It’s incorrect to say the vaccine “didn’t work and only provided harm”.
View Quote

And like the bat signal, the notifications went out.  LOL

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:00:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Forgiveness for any of them that voluntarily jump into an active Volcano or Skydive from 20k feet sans 'chute.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:01:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:01:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By B62stew:
No. Never. Crimes against humanity.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:01:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Whether or not you forgive or forget, at least remember that the COVID debacle was but one small, briefly exposed facet of an underlying system of corruption robust enough to destroy lives and nations.  And it ain't over yet, not by a long shot.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:02:10 AM EDT
[#36]
The world should have burned over the Covid stuff.

Just wait. There will come a day where you will have to denounce the Christian God/Christ just to get your goods and services. Covid proved people will line up in droves to take the mark of the beast. You won’t even have to get out of your car.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:02:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
No.

People in our own government helped direct and finance the creation of a bio-weapon.

Gave the bio-weapon to a hostile communist government to hide our own culpability in it's development.

The communists then used the bio-weapon on their own people to suppress domestic pro-democracy uprisings.

Then actively sought to spread the bio-weapon virus around the world to change world politics and in particular US politics. Very definition of terrorism.

This was a mass genocide/murder using a bio-weapon on innocent people from around the world directly linked to the communist government and actors within our own government.

There were active calls to put people who did not want to take some unknown vaccine into their bodies, to restrict their freedom, put them in camps, put them in re-education camps, separate families, take away jobs, redistribute wealth, have active tracking, restrict banking and ability to obtain food. etc.

A drug that will be taking lives and changing things for the next 100 years.

And no one will be held accountable for it.

The only justice will be for those who did this maybe they will burn in hell for it.

I for one will never forget nor forgive.

View Quote

This may be the greatest post I’ve ever read.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:03:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Let's see now, I have 2 shots of the Moderna, and 1 Moderna booster; my healthcare provider is now sending emails that I need to get the 2nd booster shot. I will probably get that the next time I go in to get my flu shot.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:03:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:04:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: odiedodi] [#40]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

"Scarf Lady" Dr. Deborah Birx Drops Massive COVID Vaccine Confession

First, Birx admitted that she "knew" the COVID shots "were not going to protect against infection."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

"Scarf Lady" Dr. Deborah Birx Drops Massive COVID Vaccine Confession

First, Birx admitted that she "knew" the COVID shots "were not going to protect against infection."
No shit, they admitted it through their actions at the time. Rather than try to be as objective as possible in regards to the situation,  the government used the media to create a moral panic, and the unvaccinated were folk devils. They knew the vaccine sucked, which is why they had to socially engineer a collective to bully people into taking it. They essentially said multiple times that it's the unvaccinated's fault that vaccinated people die.

Originally Posted By Sokarul:
It's incorrect to say the vaccine "didn't work and only provided harm".
I don't know a single vaccinated person that didn't get covid anyway. It's what changed my mind on the vaccine myself, and why I never got it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:05:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

Just wait. There will come a day where you will have to denounce the Christian God/Christ just to get your goods and services. Covid proved people will line up in droves to take the mark of the beast. You won’t even have to get out of your car.
View Quote

I also believe this post to be accurate.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:06:08 AM EDT
[#42]
I will never forgive.  Not the government, not my employer, not the petty little tyrants so gleefully celebrating having a little power over others.  

Being treated like a second class citizen.... even though I was "essential".    fuck 'em.

Mandate was forced on my industry.  I was within days of losing my sole-breadwinner job to feed my family.  Fortunately, doctor shopping is a thing.

Then the dirty unvaxxed were forced to mask up at work (so they could be easily identified) and I had to prove that I didn't have covid with regular testing.

No forgiveness, fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:06:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:07:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Forgiven, not forgotten.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:07:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
No.

People in our own government helped direct and finance the creation of a bio-weapon.

Gave the bio-weapon to a hostile communist government to hide our own culpability in it's development.

The communists then used the bio-weapon on their own people to suppress domestic pro-democracy uprisings.

Then actively sought to spread the bio-weapon virus around the world to change world politics and in particular US politics. Very definition of terrorism.

This was a mass genocide/murder using a bio-weapon on innocent people from around the world directly linked to the communist government and actors within our own government.

There were active calls to put people who did not want to take some unknown vaccine into their bodies, to restrict their freedom, put them in camps, put them in re-education camps, separate families, take away jobs, redistribute wealth, have active tracking, restrict banking and ability to obtain food. etc.

A drug that will be taking lives and changing things for the next 100 years.

And no one will be held accountable for it.

The only justice will be for those who did this maybe they will burn in hell for it.

I for one will never forget nor forgive.

View Quote

Succinct, to the point, 100% correct and well said. Agree completely.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:07:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:08:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By warlord:
Let's see now, I have 2 shots of the Moderna, and 1 Moderna booster; my healthcare provider is now sending emails that I need to get the 2nd booster shot. I will probably get that the next time I go in to get my flu shot.
View Quote

Good. I hope that those who still believe the lies get all the boosters they can. It will better society in the long run.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:08:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:08:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

View Quote

I actually enjoyed saying "No" and look forward to doing it again. The enemy has no throw, they are weak and foolish. We saw this in real time.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:08:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Top Top