Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2024 3:17:02 PM EDT
I just got another GSG .22r 1911. I annexed one and never really shot it years ago…

Anyway, i plan to shoot this one and got as threaded adapter for my suppressor and a few more magazines.

I’ll play with it a while and then see what I want to change out.

I do know I want some +4 followers for the mags. Does anyone 3D print these, cheaper than they sell for at the normally retailers?
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 11:56:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I tried and tried to get the +4 followers to work. They just didn't. I ended up cutting the bottoms of the stock ones and that made room for an extra round in each one. Extended base plates worked but I forget who makes them it has been several years.

I don't shoot mine as much as I used to but I still enjoy it.

Link Posted: 1/28/2024 5:52:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I had one of these years ago that I played with quite a bit- I had several mags with +3 followers in the mags; back then, that was all that was available. Maybe the +4 are just too much?
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 10:01:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I shoot mine a lot love it. I did the master performance kit from ZR Tactical and it helped a ton with reliability and performance. Dawson sights. I also use Taylor tactical +2 base pads, the 3d printed stuff sucks in these mags for whatever reason. Probably should have just bought a browning 22 1911 w all the work I’ve got in but here I am. It’s super fun to shoot one of my favorites
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 8:16:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I’ve had one for years and it’s become a regular range companion.  I got an Osprey Micro 22 when they were blowing them out for $100 and I’ve dedicated it to the GSG.  Couple quick tips:

Replace the barrel bushing with a real one.  Mine was aluminum and it eventually broke.  That sent my recoil assembly all over the range.  I replaced mine with an older Colt collet bushing I had laying around.  Works perfectly.  Also, the recoil buffers can be purchased at the hardware store.  Just a rubber washer.  Take one with you and match it up.

Otherwise mine eats everything and is reasonably accurate.

Link Posted: 2/5/2024 8:42:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I dunno about the 3d printed ones but all the Taylor Tactical stuff works great:

Top Top