Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2024 12:46:37 AM EDT
Does anyone here own a PX4 in .45 ACP? How do you like it? I just put one on layaway.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 10:50:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Big-ass Beretta with all the things we expect from Beretta: accurate and reliable.  I plan on switching out those safety levers for a lower profile version and had a little trouble finding a holster, but otherwise it is solid and extremely dependable.  

Link Posted: 2/26/2024 5:38:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Attachment Attached File

Good gun. The PX4's are known for their reliability. It is an accurate gun, pretty light for a fullsize 45, 10 rounds is underwhelming for a fullsize (should be 13-15 for a true double stack).

I put the carry levers and the Amerigo sights on it and are pretty happy with it.

There is a thread on pistol-forum where a guy has 2 with significant round counts. One at 140k and another at 70k.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 4:15:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Got a new PX4 SD two months ago.  Overall I'm happy with it after swapping out the decocker levers, dropping in a 10lb hammer spring and putting on Talon grip tape. Recoil impulse took some getting used to due to the rotating barrel design inducing a bit of counterclockwise twist.  Talon grips definitely help since there's not much grip stippling.  My 9mm PX4 compact doesn't give that same recoil twist.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 6:39:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Got one used. Love it, softer than my 9mm Glock was.

Only thing I don't like is the limited aftermarket options.
Top Top