Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2024 3:53:11 PM EDT
I ordered a holster from Amazon for a Glock. Open up the box, package says S&W M&P, left hand.  Well that's just great. I just returned one to them that was the correct package, but it had a left-handed p229 holster inside so I really didn't feel like going through this all over again.  Crazy idea ran through my head, let's see what fits in the holster!  

Glock 19 - Fits, does not lock.

Micro Dagger with G48 slide - a little wobbly, won't come out without pressing the ALS release.

I didn't feel like taking the light off of my Dagger S, so I grab a spare dagger cherry cut slide I recently picked up and an extra frame, slap them together and shoved it in.

Holy smokes, this thing is damn near perfectly.  There is a tiny amount of movement up and down, but basically the same amount I get with a Glock and a Glock specific ALS holster. I can also rock the entire weapon front to back, not quite a quarter of an inch. Nothing Earth shattering in my opinion.  

It was cheap enough that I might just keep it with a left handed wife and two left-handed kids (although the daughter is the only one with an interest in shooting, and she ended up shooting right-handed and has not progressed to the level of doing any holster work.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

On a side note, the 6300 series feels like an actual holster made of a material that's not crap.

I know the 7300 series are supposed to be high-tech, and the future, but they really don't feel like anything but a plastic bucket to put a gun in.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I posted a similar finding some time back:
Previous Dagger in M&P thread
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:51:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dogtired:
I posted a similar finding some time back:
Previous Dagger in M&P thread
View Quote

I knew I read someone saying the M&P might work somewhere.  Like the G21 sometimes fitting the polymer 80 frame.

I just posted a different update in that thread.
Top Top