Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2023 8:40:33 PM EDT
Looking for a barrel for a MK VII, .44. Yes it is a MK VII, date of manufacture 1994.

thanks
g
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 8:51:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Curmudgeon762] [#1]
Is someone happens to have two around, ping me after the OP. I’ve got a .41 mag and I’ve always thought it would be nice to have a set of barrels for it. Come to think of it, I guess I need a .357 barrel as well…
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 1:34:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ghswope] [#2]
You will need the bolts as well, for each caliber.

g
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 9:24:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Keep a eye out on ebay and gunbroker. They come up for sale on them every now and then.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 9:00:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you. I watch both daily.

g
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 9:33:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks. I’ll start looking a little more often as well.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 11:17:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I joined a couple of years ago and I seriously can’t recall ever posting before now.
Anyway, Greetings and Salutations…..
Have you found your needed VII .44 mag barrel yet?
I will most likely be turning loose of a MK VII 6” Black .44 mag barrel, along with a MK VII slide, stripped of all but the internal safety parts. I will be using all the internal parts, along with safety levers and safety lever springs to complete an XIX slide for a new 50 AE setup.
The finish on barrel and slide is worn and looks sort of antiqued blued, so it’s not going to be a new looking matt black  finish. Originated from a MK VII Stainless Frame / Black Oxide Slide & Barrel.
All this is provided the 50 AE conversion build comes to fruition and functions acceptable. I have cross referenced the internal parts and with the exception to the 2 piece safety, all other parts “should” swap directly to an XIX slide. I originally was going to order the parts for the complete buildup of the XIX slide, but the safety levers are not listed on the site as order-able, therefore if I have to rob the safety levers and not have a useable slide, I have no rational use for it, except as a spare. I already have an MK I .44 and MK I in .357, so both of those are the smaller slides.
Top Top