Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2024 1:22:14 PM EDT
Looking to move closer to work, something with some acreage etc. Based on what we want and where we want it, that's gonna be the Barrington/Madbury/Lee area. Anyone have any recommendations for a real estate agent in that area? I'd love to find a house before it actually hits MLS and have to deal with that shit show so I feel like I need someone who knows that area and/or is with a big brokerage that will be able to get a heads up before something is officially listed (that's how I found my current house, my buddy got a tip from his agent and told me about it, managed to get the first showing and first offer in). You can PM me if you don't want to post names/phone numbers in the thread.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 9:29:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jayne_Cobb] [#1]
Barrington is skyrocketing in taxes. They want to build a crap ton of gov stuff.

Try Northwood if you can stand going a little further west.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 10:19:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Jayne_Cobb:
Barrington is skyrocketing in taxes. They want to build a crap ton of gov stuff.

Try Northwood if you can stand going a little further west.
View Quote

Northwood puts me at the same distance from work I am now unfortunately. I want to cut my commute from 30ish to like 10.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 5:41:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a realtor my fiancé and I have used quite a bit, always done well. Pm me if you’re interested in her contact.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:56:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I work with an incredible, cut throat realtor is you're still looking.
Top Top