Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2024 4:08:36 PM EDT
I was out hunting last night with my Pulsar Trail 2 LRF which just had the firmware updated to include the ballistic reticle compensation.

I called in a coyote to less than 30 yards and figured it was a sure kill. I fired and it ran off and left me scratching my head. I called another one in just a minute later at about 200 yards, shot and missed low right.

Afterwards I was ranging some hills off in the distance and noticed that the reticle was centered inside the LRF box which it's not supposed to be when mounted to this gun, so I went into the zero menu and my X/Y coordinates were set to 0 and 0 and it wouldn't let me save them. I let the menu time out, went back in and added a new zero distance, saved and closed it, and went back in to the menu again and my original zero point was back to the original coordinates and the reticle returned to where it should've been in the first place. Very frustrating.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:24:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I can't help you with your issue but I can sympathize with you. Electronics can be very confusing and frustrating.
Top Top