Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2024 11:08:10 PM EDT
Hey all,

I'm attending a class that requires 10x binoculars and a 20x + spotting scope.  Figured you guys would be pretty well versed in all things optics.

Being a little late to the game and having to focus more on getting a rifle and other things setup, I don't know that I have the time to spend to pick the right binos and spotting scope.

I normally just go with a Vortex Viper or Vortex Viper HD offering as a good balance between cost and performance but what do you guys think?
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 11:49:50 PM EDT
[#1]
The new Sig Zulu 6 Bono’s are absolutely insane.  The imagine stabilization is absolutely amazing.  It works much better than I even hoped.

You’ll be able to use the 20 power for both.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 10:32:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Vortex Leupold Sig or Ziess if you can afford them. My wife bought a set of Vortex binoculars for about $125.00 for the buggy that are pretty darn good for the money. I can’t really recommend a spotting scope. I have a Leupold wind river that I don’t use enough.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 6:51:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Vortex, the razor  binoculars/spotting scopes are damn good for decent money short of spending obscene money on Swarovski stuff... the vortex diamond back binocs and spotting scopes are damn good for inexpensive  money, vipers or razors are even  better though..
Top Top