Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2023 10:16:39 AM EDT

Hey guys, I made this video for new shooters looking to get into the sport. I’m still pretty new but I think I covered everything. Let me know if there’s something I left out or got wrong—any feedback would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:05:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for making the video and sharing!  I haven't done any PRS but it's definitely something I'm interested in doing someday.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 3:41:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Neomonk21:
Thanks for making the video and sharing!  I haven't done any PRS but it's definitely something I'm interested in doing someday.
View Quote

My pleasure. I hope it was helpful, part 2 about gear should be up in a week or two.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:36:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bluedog82:

My pleasure. I hope it was helpful, part 2 about gear should be up in a week or two.
View Quote

It was, and I look forward to part 2!

I'm taking my first precision rifle course this fall so hopefully that will be the spark for me to track down a competition next year.  I used to shoot 3-gun but stopped once I had a kid.  I don't think I have the time to get back into that sport but I could see myself doing some long range competitions here and there (if I can find them).
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:43:56 PM EDT
[#4]
They are a ton of fun. Definitely different than 3 gun but still fun and exciting to me. There’s something deeply satisfying about ringing steel at distance.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:54:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Get rid of the scope caps.  They just get in the way.   Wrap the front of the scope to prevent scraping the scope on tight barricades.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 7:32:32 AM EDT
[#6]
How to Shoot PRS Pt. 2: Essential Gear

Part 2 covering gear is up! Yes it’s long, but I list everything up front for people who don’t want to watch the whole thing. Let me know if you think I missed anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top