Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2024 2:04:14 PM EDT
I have kept on using strelok as long as I could after the sanctions debacle with Igor but it looks like it has finally flopped on me.

What are you guys using? I would prefer something user friendly with a lot of reticles programmed in as well as the date tables. What should I try?
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 2:37:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Sterlock is continually updated on the Samsung app store and Huawei store. Only Apple and Google are sanctioning it.

I still use sterlock pro as I have samsung, but I also have applied ballistics because of my watch.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 6:59:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tarheel7734:
Sterlock is continually updated on the Samsung app store and Huawei store. Only Apple and Google are sanctioning it.

I still use sterlock pro as I have samsung, but I also have applied ballistics because of my watch.
View Quote

yes, I have apple though so strelok is out for me.
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 11:35:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: barrysuperhawk] [#3]
I am pretty sure you can still side load it...

But maybe define "quit on you"?  What error are you getting or what is happening?
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 12:15:54 AM EDT
[#4]
What does "quit" actually mean? There's no reason it should just spontaneously stop working.

If you can still open Strelok, you can use the iMazing app to back it up and load it onto a new iPhone. This is currently the only option for iOS users. As mentioned above, Android users have a couple other options still
Top Top