Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2023 5:34:21 PM EDT
After getting scammed out of a Trail Boss powder purchase I see several websites that all have a similar layout. They usually use only cash apps, no credit cards, no listed street address, and prices that are a little bit too attractive. I n my case, I purchased two 4 lb containers of Trail Boss shipped for $190. After the deal was done, they tell me I have provide a $300 “insurance” deposit that will be refunded. Obviously this looks bad so I canceled the deal, but with cash-app they have the money and I have no refund. Anyone else run into this crap?
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 6:08:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Trail Boss only comes in 9oz bottles and 2# Kegs.

That should have been your first clue!
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 7:29:49 PM EDT
[#2]
The fact that they didn't even take credit cards direct or via paypal processing even should've been your screaming red flag, on top of having stuff no one else has and having pre-Obama pricing.

Midsouth Shooters Supply, Grafs, Powder Valley, BassPro (since I can pick up local).  If you sign up for Natchez Shooter Supply's email list you'll see "no hazmat for $99+ orders for 48 hours" type deals at least monthly (for past 6 months, so of course that will be the end of that). Grafs has flat shipping (plus hazmat) and if you create an account, log in, buy something while logged in, you'll get email after a bit prompting for a review, after which they'll give you a free (regular, not hazmat) shipping deal ($13 off is $13 off....)

Link Posted: 5/31/2023 9:02:46 PM EDT
[#3]
When it seems too good to be true it usually is. Sorry you got had OP.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 2:46:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Anytime they don't take a credit card it's a scam. They also all have a live chat feature on the website for some reason. I'm sure it's fake but I always leave nice messages for them and go on
Top Top