Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 4:04:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RikWriter:

Yeah, good plan.  Your one "strategy" is one you know won't work, so why not just give up?
View Quote

That wasn't a plan or a strategy, just an example of something that would actually matter.

Give up is an ironic way of putting it, considering the gullible masses are out there taking part in a system designed to destroy/ enslave them.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 4:07:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By DetroitSounds:

That wasn't a plan or a strategy, just an example of something that would actually matter.

Give up is an ironic way of putting it, considering the gullible masses are out there taking part in a system designed to destroy/ enslave them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Yeah, good plan.  Your one "strategy" is one you know won't work, so why not just give up?

And you're not?
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 4:29:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Francisco_dAnconia:
There are practical issues to the federal DOJ indicting its' current head. Trump is not the current head so those problems and any doctrine based on them are irrelevant.

So far as Google knows Trump is the only US president to be criminally indicted. Therefore the only historical precedent is examples like the judge I mentioned earlier. One of the articles for his impeachment was the fact that he had been convicted of a crime.

The impeachment clause explicitly states that impeachment does not preclude other punishments.  It does not require impeachment before criminal indictment.

Trump is not president.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Francisco_dAnconia:
Originally Posted By xd341:
You can do both, but thus far in our history we haven't criminally convicted a POTUS without impeachment and conviction.  That I'm aware of anyway, I don't have an encyclopedic command of presidential history.

As the chief executive that oversees the DOJ it would logically follow that you would need to impeach a president prior to pursuing prosecution.  That can happen bang-bang in one day.
There are practical issues to the federal DOJ indicting its' current head. Trump is not the current head so those problems and any doctrine based on them are irrelevant.

So far as Google knows Trump is the only US president to be criminally indicted. Therefore the only historical precedent is examples like the judge I mentioned earlier. One of the articles for his impeachment was the fact that he had been convicted of a crime.

Originally Posted By XxbatraiderxX:
Impeachment is the process through which to convict a president of crimes relating to his time in office. It is in the constitution.
The impeachment clause explicitly states that impeachment does not preclude other punishments.  It does not require impeachment before criminal indictment.

Trump is not president.

Impeachment and conviction comes before criminal indictment in the constitution.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 4:41:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Impeachment and conviction comes before criminal indictment in the constitution.
View Quote

In the case of a sitting President which Trump is not…
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 4:43:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:

Yup

Mods should make him a change his username.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/578900/IMG_6046_jpeg-3203627.JPG

Calling out someone else on their username sure did backfire
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Duck_Hunt:

Is that the dude that thinks the feds are staking out his trailer park due to his pro trump posts on arfcom?

Yup

Mods should make him a change his username.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/578900/IMG_6046_jpeg-3203627.JPG

Calling out someone else on their username sure did backfire
God this is so hard gay.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 4:45:38 PM EDT
[#6]

View All Quotes

Sitting president when the alleged crime happened.

Link Posted: 5/2/2024 4:49:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Alex--  is that you ?
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 4:52:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Never_A_Wick] [#8]

View Quote

Irrelevant now.

You gonna impeach a president who’s out of office?
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 5:00:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Holy thread drift batman.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 5:13:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Irrelevant now.

View All Quotes

Irrelevant now.

You gonna imprison a former president for alleged crimes that he was impeached and acquitted for?
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 6:01:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By macman37:
View Quote
Man, I really wish DeSantis was our candidate now, but this constant seething and derailing by RDS deadenders both here and on Twitter is really counterproductive. I'm fairly sure Trump is going to win the election but end up fumbling policy implementation again, but the best thing we can do is make preparations for the next primary and focus on building the networks we'll need going forward.

DeSantis is actually still quite popular amongst Trump supporters, he's doing what he needs to do for 2028 and people should take their cues from that.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 6:05:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By eesmith:
Man, I really wish DeSantis was our candidate now, but this constant seething and derailing by RDS deadenders both here and on Twitter is really counterproductive. I'm fairly sure Trump is going to win the election but end up fumbling policy implementation again, but the best thing we can do is make preparations for the next primary and focus on building the networks we'll need going forward.

DeSantis is actually still quite popular amongst Trump supporters, he's doing what he needs to do for 2028 and people should take their cues from that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eesmith:
Originally Posted By macman37:

I don’t disagree at all… And I’m a RDS fan.

I really hope Desantis is the ‘28 candidate.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 6:12:58 PM EDT
[#13]
No matter how many pithy one liners and David Brock talking points you guys throw at the wall. You're still wrong and you will always be wrong and I don't care to argue with somebody who's getting paid to type out talking points. So I'm just enjoy watching you guys get triggered.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 6:20:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:
I've said before in plenty of threads that I think that the deep state was heading into a position where it would be forced to make some sort of deal to survive and to keep things from coming completely apart.

The deep state is thoroughly corrupt, but not everyone involved is catastrophically stupid. It only really survives if the man in the street doesn't know it really exists. I have previously postulated that different factions within it have been vying for control with the most nakedly ambitious winning most of the time largely due to the recognition of the problem of a shared enemy. The enemy, of course, being the growing populist sentiment in the country. Growing by the day based on even the most casual observation of circumstances, it's a real threat to the long term interests of the deep state.

The problem for them is that it's not going away. It's only getting bigger, fueled by the obvious nature of deep state actions but mostly by the serial catastrophes brought about by the preferred DS candidates being handed power and then proceeding to be retarded with it.

Corrupt is one thing. Corrupt and stupid is quite another, especially when both are readily apparent and are tangible in the standard of living for the average citizen.

Sooner or later if they are to survive, they have to make a deal.

I think they have picked their moment and made one. Or at least a faction of the deep state has.

Just within the last few weeks there has been a number of things that would seem incredibly puzzling based on past history.

- Trump endorses the Ukraine package as a "loan" that anyone with a double digit IQ knows is not
- Bill Barr comes out of the woodwork to say that he's backing Trump and that the cases against Trump are wrong
- Mitch McConnel endorses Trump and then goes on Face the Nation and says that he's supporting the nominee and that the nominee no longer "whipping" people against the package is a "good sign"
- Trump supporting FBI funding and their new HQ
- This rather absurd article where they give a rhetorical blowjob to a political actor with deep ties to big pharma, big corporate types, and the deep state claiming she is "salvaging" Trump's campaign
- Floating deep state stooges like Tim Scott as VP. (See prior article)
- The apparent peace-making between DeSantis and Trump

These are all discordant with past statements and behaviors. That so many of them are happening at about the same time is, I think, indicative of something important behind the scenes changing.

From the deep state's perspective, a deal with Trump now is vastly preferable to trying to deal with him later. He's significantly weaker now while hoping to win the presidency than he would be having won the presidency over their best efforts to stop him. He's the nominee now, despite their best efforts to derail his return to the Oval. I'm betting that some of the more rational actors in the deep state have recognized that doubling down and hoping that the trend somehow miraculously reverses is foolish and have decided to use the tried and true approach of doing whatever they can to ensure that no matter who wins, they win. At least on some level. They have let the more radical voices among them prevail up until now, but I think now you will start to see that pushed back because their strategies aren't working and are actually making things significantly worse.

If I'm right, what would the deal look like?

Trump gets:

- A grant of immunity from the Supreme Court with a majority that includes Roberts at the very least, but probably Roberts and Barrett. It could be a complete shutdown of all the lawfare cases citing presidential immunity. But I suspect the more likely result is a finding that presidential acts are immune but personal acts aren't, spawning an entirely new set of litigation about what acts end up in which pile that would put any of the cases being resolved well beyond the election, making all of them moot. Think of this as the dividing the baby in half approach and the Supremes are suckers for that shit. So that's what I expect. But the practical effect would be to reset all of those cases to zero while what sort of act each thing would have to be run through appeals.

- The fraud machine isn't supported by the deep state. I'm sure it will be activated because DNC is gonna DNC, but it doesn't have the full scale support that it did in 2020. That in combination with multiple states passing reforms to limit the impact of the fraud machine helps make the impact significantly less.

- The press' (because the mainstream press is just the mouthpiece of factions within the deep state) universal reviling of Trump diminishes. Biden starts to get more critical coverage rather than the tongue bath he's been getting up to now. The reality of the economic numbers (and how they've been "revised" every time for the last few years) starts to become a mainstream narrative.

- The deep state scales back on the wokeness shit.

- Essentially a legit shot at being president and an end to the majority of the lawfare with some victories he can show off.

- Maybe...maybe...some vindication in the judiciary with the more excessive abuses of judicial authority answered for. But I consider this one the longest of long shots. Judges do not like to hold other judges accountable no matter how blatantly corruptly they behave.

The Deep State gets:

- Dictating the VP pick. It ends up being somebody like Tim Scott or DeSantis as an insurance policy. Insurance because Trump can be impeached or outright killed if he gets uppity and their boy gets in. It's not an idle threat, either. Just ask the Kennedys. Or Nixon.

- Minimal to no institutional reform. There will be no swamp draining. At best, some of the more radical actors who have pushed things to the point of absurdity and who will not want to cooperate in a new direction will get offered up as sacrifices. They'll be thoroughly marginalized and ALL the sins of the deep state will be pinned on them to help sell the narrative that it was just a couple of bad apples and everything's better now. I expect that those who don't play ball with the new direction will actually suffer real consequences...or at least a few will as a warning to everybody else to step the fuck in line. But as far as real progress on defanging the "intelligence community" or the FBI? Not going to happen. In fact, once some of the bad actors get publicly hammered expect the whole flag-waving OUR HEROES routine to show up. This will be an improvement, but not a real correction.

- Ukraine funding continues. Forever war is back on the menu, boys. Iraq/Afghanistan for 20 years, Ukraine for the next 20. Buckle up.

- An attempt to rehab the deep state with Trump's most hardcore loyalists. There are a chunk of people voting for Trump who think he's Jesus and will swallow anything he says. So the DS will try to get him to rehab their image with that segment so that a broad and united coalition against them is more difficult to produce in the future. I expect that the price of this will be some scapegoats among the overreaching radicals. They get hammered and probably pretty hard to make sure the message is loud and clear what direction The Firm has decided on and to try and defang attempts to hold institutional actors accountable. Make the institutions choose between their pet radicals and their own existence, and I'm certain which decision they'll make.

- No serious inquiry into the jab. This serves both Trump and the DS' interest because Trump wants to think he deserves credit for solving COVID and the pharma companies most certainly do not want a serious examination of the health impacts of their vaccine, a full accounting of how it came to market, or what safeguards and protocols they overlooked to get a product on the market. This leaves vaccine impacted and those who have been red-pilled on the entire enterprise out in the cold, but with little they can do about it. Look for Trump's administration (if he wins) to actively shut down any attempt at investigation or accountability on that front.

- Trump endorsements of more establishment type candidates for congress, not real reformers. This one there is probably some room for squish on, but I'd expect Trump to come down for Uniparty candidates more often than not.

Now don't get me wrong...I don't want to be right, but that's what I think best explains the disparate things I've been seeing over the last 30 days or so. I'd love to be wrong. But as unpleasant as the conclusion is, it's the only one I see that fits.

If I'm right, my predictions above will manifest here and there.

That's why I'm writing this out in its own thread rather than in another, because I'm looking to set a mark and determine how accurately I'm seeing what's going on. One of the keys to determining whether or not you are getting the right sources of information and whether or not you're correctly analyzing that information is the extent to which you have the ability to accurately predict what's going to happen. This is an exercise in that.

Being right out the rear view is much easier than being right about the road ahead.
View Quote

It's been a loan since day one.. they even signed some shit for this.

So far, The United States has sent Ukraine over $60 billion in funding and equipment through military, economic, and humanitarian aid. Ukraine will have to repay some of these funds after the war, plus interest. On February 13, 2024, the Senate approved the National Security Act, 2024.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 6:30:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By handyandy:
No matter how many pithy one liners and David Brock talking points you guys throw at the wall. You're still wrong and you will always be wrong and I don't care to argue with somebody who's getting paid to type out talking points. So I'm just enjoy watching you guys get triggered.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/64318/th-4-3203767.jpg
View Quote

Bless your heart.

Link Posted: 5/2/2024 6:37:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By handyandy:
No matter how many pithy one liners and David Brock talking points you guys throw at the wall. You're still wrong and you will always be wrong and I don't care to argue with somebody who's getting paid to type out talking points. So I'm just enjoy watching you guys get triggered.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/64318/th-4-3203767.jpg
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:01:32 PM EDT
[#17]

And it's not going to happen.  You might as well rub on a lamp and wish for a pony.
View All Quotes
This country is sucking balls because programmed sheep can't see behind the curtain. Turn off your TV and ignore the Presidential selection.

You wanna unite over a cause that matters? Get the majority of the country to stop paying federal and property taxes, as an example. THAT's fighting. THAT matters.

And it's not going to happen.  You might as well rub on a lamp and wish for a pony.

If you don't get a pony you might be a little sad if you don't get one.

If the Treasury Dept Goons confiscate you finances then sell off your business & home, as they toss you in Prison for a few years for "Tax Crime" making you a Federal Felon... You may most definitely be more than a little sad.

Bigger_Hammer

@RikWriter
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:26:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Of course it's not, because people are too deeply programmed. It's too late.

Turn on TV, stare like zombie, regurgitate rhetoric, stomp feet like children, run to polls thinking you have choices, get fucked in butt, rinse, repeat.
View All Quotes

Of course it's not, because people are too deeply programmed. It's too late.

Turn on TV, stare like zombie, regurgitate rhetoric, stomp feet like children, run to polls thinking you have choices, get fucked in butt, rinse, repeat.

You could always change things up by supporting a gun control candidate on a gun board…
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:31:18 PM EDT
[#19]
The "deep state" making a deal?

Laughable at best.

They assassinate their enemies, they don't cut "deals".
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:31:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By TxRabbitBane:

You could always change things up by supporting a gun control candidate on a gun board…
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:33:47 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:36:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:
Maybe he has always been a leaf in the political wind, guided by nothing more than what benefits him in the moment.
View Quote

He is a leaf in the mind of people with TDS.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:42:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Badlatitude:
Wow, You really like to type.
View Quote

It's how people used to communicate. Many of us still have the resultant attention span.
It's understandable that subsequent versions of humans lack this feature now that tech thinks for us all.

AI will draw you a picture.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:42:58 PM EDT
[#24]

You gonna imprison a former president for alleged crimes that he was impeached and acquitted for?
View Quote

Ford/Nixon already proved a former President isn't immune even if he isn't impeached.

Prior to Trump, nobody ever asserted a President was immune from the law. It Preposterous... Sadly SCOTUS has now the ability to greatly expand Presidential powers and make him a King. Scary stuff.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:46:55 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Spread some brass, make some friends.

You're wearing a Saran Wrap suit, neighbor.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:52:21 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

So you prefer Biden?
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:55:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:

So you prefer Biden?
View All Quotes

So you prefer Biden?

That’s the best comeback you could come up with?  That tired nonsense?

Pity.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:57:26 PM EDT
[#28]

So you prefer Biden?
View All Quotes

So you prefer Biden?

I would have preferred a better set of choices.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:11:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:

Ford/Nixon already proved a former President isn't immune even if he isn't impeached.

Prior to Trump, nobody ever asserted a President was immune from the law. It Preposterous... Sadly SCOTUS has now the ability to greatly expand Presidential powers and make him a King. Scary stuff.
View All Quotes

Now it has been asserted and it doesn't expand presidential powers. It will limit the DOJ's power to prosecute political crimes and also the lower courts from sitting in judgement over the president who was not convicted by his peers in the Senate.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:12:47 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

So you prefer Biden?

Well you didnt get them. So it doesnt matter.

It's either Trump or Biden now.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:13:18 PM EDT
[#31]

Pity.
View All Quotes

So you prefer Biden?

Pity.

If Trump loses, who wins?
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:23:12 PM EDT
[#32]

Well you didnt get them.
View All Quotes

So you prefer Biden?

Well you didnt get them.

I didn't get them because of people like you.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:23:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmyInfantryVet] [#33]

Now it has been asserted and it doesn't expand presidential powers. It will limit the DOJ's power to prosecute political crimes and also the lower courts from sitting in judgement over the president who was not convicted by his peers in the Senate.
View Quote

The Judiciary has to have the ability to restrain the Office of the President. Giving a Political body sole authority to have a President prosecuted for crimes is nuts.

Biden could put a hit on Trump. And claim he was defending Democracy from a tyrant. The Senate would go with it. Or he could just eliminate members of Congress, making it impossible for a Article's of impeachment can happen.

Lunacy.

You don't grant powers that you'd never grant to the other side.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:28:26 PM EDT
[#34]

The Judiciary has to have the ability to restrain the Office of the President. Giving a Political body sole authority to have a President prosecuted for crimes is nuts.

Biden could put a hit on Trump. And claim he was defending Democracy from a tyrant. The Senate would go with it. Or he could just eliminate members of Congress, making it impossible for a Article's of impeachment can happen.

Lunacy.

You don't grant powers that you'd never grant to the other side.
View Quote
Fucking what?
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:32:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Fucking what?
View Quote

He’s not wrong.

Impeachments are entirely politicized these days, and the senate would never convict Joe Biden.

People arguing that Trump should have criminal immunity because he wasn’t convicted by the senate, don't really understand the impacts of what they are arguing for.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:36:09 PM EDT
[#36]

Lunacy.
View All Quotes

Lunacy.

The Judiciary has the ability to restrain the office but not sit in judgement over the President's decision and sentence them to prison or fines.

If the crimes are serious enough to have the president imprisoned or fined, then impeachment conviction will be easy to pull off. The DOJ tyrants don't need any more leeway to attack political opponents of theirs.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:36:47 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

So you prefer Biden?

Well you didnt get them.

How do you figuer?
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:44:46 PM EDT
[#38]

He's not wrong.

Impeachments are entirely politicized these days, and the senate would never convict Joe Biden.

People arguing that Trump should have criminal immunity because he wasn't convicted by the senate, don't really understand the impacts of what they are arguing for.
View Quote

I've been in these discussions my entire life. Through Clinton and everything. Impeachment was always confined in the realm of removing a President from Office, right then and there.

It was never suggested Impeachment and criminality were inextricably linked together.

This is unfortunately a clever lawyer maneuver that could very well make current and Former President untouchable by any Branch. He'll basically be what our Founding Father's fought to overthrow. Without all the pageantry though.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:44:55 PM EDT
[#39]

He’s not wrong.

People arguing that Trump should have criminal immunity because he wasn’t convicted by the senate, don't really understand the impacts of what they are arguing for.
View All Quotes
Fucking what?

He’s not wrong.

He should have criminal immunity because the DOJ is compromised by tyrants and Trump's political opponents.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:49:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#40]

He’s not wrong.

View All Quotes
Fucking what?

He’s not wrong.

Yes he is.

You're arguing for the EXECUTIVE branch, to be abused by a sitting Presidental adminstration to target, entrap, prosecute , deprive of due process, and eliminate their political opposition.

However, you know what you are arguing for.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:52:14 PM EDT
[#41]

He's not wrong.

People arguing that Trump should have criminal immunity because he wasn't convicted by the senate, don't really understand the impacts of what they are arguing for.
View Quote
But they do understand the constitution and our national history.

What's obvious to the rest of us is that the justice system is also politicized and it has fewer checks and balances.

A jury in NYC or DC or San Francisco will convict Trump for anything regardless of evidence. They will cite unrelated perceived wrong doing because the ends justifies the means.

Look at what was done to Trump, impeached with completely false evidence.  Take that evidence to a criminal court in DC, even today, knowing it's false, a jury would still convict him.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:53:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmyInfantryVet] [#42]

The Judiciary has the ability to restrain the office but not sit in judgement over the President's decision and sentence them to prison or fines.

If the crimes are serious enough to have the president imprisoned or fined, then impeachment conviction will be easy to pull off. The DOJ tyrants don't need any more leeway to attack political opponents of theirs.
View Quote
Lol

If the President is only bound by an Impeachment. And his team has argued in Court he is legal to target and assassinate political opposition; only until a Impeachment and conviction .....He can easily make sure an impeachment process never happens.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:56:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#43]
Lol

If the President is only bound by an Impeachment. And his team has argued in Court he is legal to target and assassinate political opposition; only until a Impeachment and conviction .....He can easily make sure an impeachment process never happens.
View Quote

So you're saying he/they could also come up with a scheme to use the DOJ to persecute his political rivals?
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:57:05 PM EDT
[#44]

I've been in these discussions my entire life. Through Clinton and everything. Impeachment was always confined in the realm of removing a President from Office, right then and there.

It was never suggested Impeachment and criminality were inextricably linked together.

This is unfortunately a clever lawyer maneuver that could very well make current and Former President untouchable by any Branch. He'll basically be what our Founding Father's fought to overthrow. Without all the pageantry though.
View All Quotes

He's not wrong.

If the crime is serious enough and the evidence is clear, impeachment and conviction will be a breeze.

The issue you're having here is that Trump never actually committed a crime serious enough and the impeachment conviction failed.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:58:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Lol

View Quote
Fucking what?

He's going to assassinate congress?  

Why wouldn't he just assassinate the AG, or special prosecutor?  Starting to stack the very people prosecuting him would certainly be more effective.

I mean if we are pulling crazy shit out of our ass...
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 9:08:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Fucking what?

Why wouldn't he just assassinate the AG, or special prosecutor?  Starting to stack the very people prosecuting him would certainly be more effective.

View All Quotes
Lol

Fucking what?

That's what we do here. When the Founding Father's were building the new government. They did a whole lot of "How do we make sure there are checks and balances against a tyrant doing.... such and such"

If anything the President does is legal until impeached. Then yes, eliminating various Congress members who are against him would be legal because he wasn't impeached.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 9:11:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Fucking what?

View All Quotes
Lol

Fucking what?

They assume that the fear of being prosecuted keeps the president from assassinating whoever he pleases.

The thing that keeps the president from murdering his rivals is the desire to serve out their two terms and leave behind a great legacy of accomplishments.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 9:19:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: XxbatraiderxX] [#48]

That's what we do here. When the Founding Father's were building the new government. They did a whole lot of "How do we make sure there are checks and balances against a tyrant doing.... such and such"

If anything the President does is legal until impeached. Then yes, eliminating various Congress members who are against him would be legal because he wasn't impeached.
View All Quotes
Lol

Fucking what?

Question: how long do you think the president would get away with murdering congress members before someone murdered the president?

You're taking this way too far in that mind of yours.

We aren't no where close to middle eastern dictatorships or the Third Reich.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 9:20:00 PM EDT
[#49]
don't really understand
View Quote

Boiled it down to the core principle of MTGA for you.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 9:31:33 PM EDT
[#50]

Question: how long do you think the president would get away with murdering congress members before someone murdered the president?

You're taking this way too far in that mind of yours.

We aren't no where close to middle eastern dictatorships or the Third Reich.
View Quote

That's the doctrine Trump's team is arguing for.

I don't care if it sounds crazy. The Founding Father's always used language about Constraining government from tyranny. They never were quoted as saying "Yeah, we can skip this part. Because nobody would be that crazy, right guys?"
Page / 13
Top Top