Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Zardoz:

Was he eating a donut at the time?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zardoz:
Originally Posted By Southernman077:
At least they didn't kill him in his shower.

Was he eating a donut at the time?

I thought it was a cookie.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:21:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By cruze5:
she broke  in..   imagine if he would have shot her?

View Quote

Let's look at the facts:  there were multiple officers present, they didn't know the facts and went off what one party told them, they intentionally put her in a potentially dangerous situation, they broke policy by entering the residence without a warrant or other authority to do so, they committed an act of violence on the lawful resident, they lied about the interaction with their victim despite it being on video, they arrested their victim, the DA took the case to the grand jury and convinced them to indict, when the victim lawyered up the charges were dropped, nobody was investigated and the whole situation was swept under the rug.  Does that sound like a single bad officer or a systemic ongoing attitude of being the law, not enforcing the law?  Was their focus on protecting the public or taking action without regard for public safety or their rights?  Modern LE training often has a focus on getting around rights so you can do what you want to do rather than protecting those rights, so this doesn't surprise me.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:24:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By G-REM:

To be honest, you DO see good cops reining in dummies on a lot of the “audit” videos. Backup or supervisor pulls up, sees the situation, pulls patrolman huckleberry aside and whispers in his ear. Then it’s “Have a nice day, be safe!”
View Quote

How many years of audit videos did we see before that started?
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:27:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By a390st:

Let's look at the facts:  there were multiple officers present, they didn't know the facts and went off what one party told them, they intentionally put her in a potentially dangerous situation, they broke policy by entering the residence without a warrant or other authority to do so, they committed an act of violence on the lawful resident, they lied about the interaction with their victim despite it being on video, they arrested their victim, the DA took the case to the grand jury and convinced them to indict, when the victim lawyered up the charges were dropped, nobody was investigated and the whole situation was swept under the rug.  Does that sound like a single bad officer or a systemic ongoing attitude of being the law, not enforcing the law?  
View Quote

Great post. Double thumbs up. Needs to be repeated.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:35:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By TheKill:
Chick cop once again completely fucking this up.  Grrrrll power for the win.
View Quote

Seems like she found a situation where she could use her authority to make the homeowner “pay”.
The most disturbing thing is the other 2 submissive simp cops went along with it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:39:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Cops have no business entering a home without a warrant, 911 call or real emergency.
This was a civil matter multiple cops participated in illegally.

The missing body cam footage is telling, just another coincidence.

Door kicker should catch a B&E / burglary charge, the cops assisted and trespassed.
Hope the guy sticks it up their asses hard.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:43:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By opti12206:
These cops must be part of that same handful of bad apples we keep hearing about. Surely they aren't part of a systemic problem of shitty cops regularly doing illegal shit.
View Quote

99% of cops give the remaining 1% a bad name. Either that or these are all the same 1% that move from precinct to precinct generating all the bad press?
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:46:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mancow] [#8]
Originally Posted By VoxLibertatis:

Right, that’s why you always see the good cops stepping in and stopping the bad cops from doing stupid, often criminal shit.

Wait.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By silver_back110:

Look, dude. Nobody hates incompetent LEO’s more than current LEO’s. Incompetent and crooked are two separate categories, both are catastrophic to the movement. The turds that get outed do it on their own secrecy and accord. People act like “everyone knew” but that’s not always the case. Regardless ACAB, right? That’s the attitude with some turds here.

Right, that’s why you always see the good cops stepping in and stopping the bad cops from doing stupid, often criminal shit.

Wait.

That very thing happened where I work The officer was fired and did jail time.That's not exciting though, so you aren't aware of it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:47:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Needs more information about her residency status.

She might have been lawfully able to force entry if she was indeed still a legal resident.

As for the cops making entry, didn't she call them for a keep the peace? They were there with her.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:52:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BMSMB] [#10]
Originally Posted By cedjunior:

If there was ever a sign of being triggered.
View Quote

Look at how he's responsing... im more likely to believe it's a 12 year old behind that keyboard than a cop...
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:53:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Justice23:

She might have been lawfully able to force entry if she was indeed still a legal resident.

As for the cops making entry, didn't she call them for a keep the peace? They were there with her.
View Quote

From my understanding is she moved out.

Even if she left a couple days prior she no longer lives there.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:55:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AbsoluteLemur] [#12]

Let's look at the facts:  there were multiple officers present, they didn't know the facts and went off what one party told them, they intentionally put her in a potentially dangerous situation, they broke policy by entering the residence without a warrant or other authority to do so, they committed an act of violence on the lawful resident, they lied about the interaction with their victim despite it being on video, they arrested their victim, the DA took the case to the grand jury and convinced them to indict, when the victim lawyered up the charges were dropped, nobody was investigated and the whole situation was swept under the rug.  Does that sound like a single bad officer or a systemic ongoing attitude of being the law, not enforcing the law?  Was their focus on protecting the public or taking action without regard for public safety or their rights?  Modern LE training often has a focus on getting around rights so you can do what you want to do rather than protecting those rights, so this doesn't surprise me.
View Quote

Listen, little buddy, you get out of GD with that there facts and logic
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:56:59 AM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes
These cops must be part of that same handful of bad apples we keep hearing about. Surely they aren't part of a systemic problem of shitty cops regularly doing illegal shit.

Sure thing, little buddy. Research the thousands of calls for service, to include warrant service and SWAT operations that result in zero negative interaction and get back with me.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:57:00 AM EDT
[#14]

Undercover officer?
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:59:22 AM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

I really shouldn't be surprised that you somehow think the cops could be right.. but damn the mental gymnastics you have to do to try to justify this could win you some gold medals.  

Anything more i would want to say i can't, since you are a protected class here... but damn i feel sorry for the people who had the misfortune of interacting with you..
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:00:59 AM EDT
[#16]
In a way, a lot of people here got what they asked for, even though it wasn't what they wanted.

Lack of support for the police, and locking police up for doing their job, makes the highly qualified officers who can get good jobs in other field leave the profession.  And, that has happened, in shocking numbers.

The result is departments with a much higher percentage  of unqualified officers and outright shitbags than when you originally didn't like and/or support the police. And here is the really bad news. It's going to get worse with the new social justice recruiting policies.

It wasn't what you wanted, but it is sure what you asked for, whether you realized it or not.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:03:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Madcat207:

I really shouldn't be surprised that you somehow think the cops could be right.. but damn the mental gymnastics you have to do to try to justify this could win you some gold medals.  

Anything more i would want to say i can't, since you are a protected class here... but damn i feel sorry for the people who had the misfortune of interacting with you..
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Madcat207:

Special Agent Gaslight often likes to gloss over or ignore the little details... such as:

"He also says if officers had contacted the homeowner to begin with ? they would have found that Warner forfeited her right to enter the home because she had already moved out.

“That day, yes. She handed the rest of her keys and she left,” confirmed homeowner Daniel Bolger."
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:08:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:
In a way, a lot of people here got what they asked for, even though it wasn't what they wanted.

Lack of support for the police, and locking police up for doing their job, makes the highly qualified officers who can get good jobs in other field leave the profession.  And, that has happened, in shocking numbers.

The result is departments with a much higher percentage  of unqualified officers and outright shitbags than when you originally didn't like and/or support the police. And here is the really bad news. It's going to get worse with the new social justice recruiting policies.

It wasn't what you wanted, but it is sure what you asked for, whether you realized it or not.
View Quote

Well that's one way to spin it.

"The qualified officers left because *gasp* they can be held accountable. You didn't support the police enough before so it's your fault they're doing dumber and dumber shit now. Also it's going to get worse. So... back the blue!"

Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:09:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By JKH62:
Elyria is about 10 minutes from me.
It's a shit hole.

View Quote

I sort of ran out of time, because day job, but I almost put a segment in in the introduction part about Elyria about another YouTube video I found about all the abandoned buildings in Elyria. I think that would have tied in well to them having such an excess of law enforcement that they're looking for shit to do, as well as being able to send a small army to execute search warrant.

What Happened to Elyria Ohio?
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:12:12 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Yes, that's a point I should have made - fantastic observation. These small town/city government politicians, and probably big ones for that matter, ONLY care about negative publicity and public pressure. They should be judged by what they do when nobody is watching, as opposed to what they do AFTER the public gets outraged.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:13:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By glock27bill:

I'm beginning to think that everything I ever trusted to be "good" in this country has always been corrupted.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:13:53 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

I did point that out in the video. I'm sure that will be the defense once the defense lawyers finish sorting out the shit show.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:15:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By G-REM:

To be honest, you DO see good cops reining in dummies on a lot of the “audit” videos. Backup or supervisor pulls up, sees the situation, pulls patrolman huckleberry aside and whispers in his ear. Then it’s “Have a nice day, be safe!”
View Quote

i will give you credit, i have seen some where they do stop the bs blatant violations. obviously not all, but there are *some out there.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:34:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By cruze5:
she broke  in..   imagine if he would have shot her?

View Quote

And in NC that would have been legal under the castle doctrine.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:36:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11boomboom] [#25]
Originally Posted By Solace22:

This.
View Quote

Everything has a layer of corruption. Losing faith in the system is a goal of communist revolution so they can replace whatever system they are trying to overthrow.

Supporting the police or criminal justice system shouldn't be just blind obedience, it should be cautiously optimistic. The LEOs in this example are criminals and should be charged, but the government has put themselves, as they normally do, in a position where they are frequently not held accountable.

NOTE, I said frequently, not always.

Don't let yourself become disenfranchised or demoralized.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:44:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By mancow:

That very thing happened where I work The officer was fired and did jail time.That's not exciting though, so you aren't aware of it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mancow:

Look, dude. Nobody hates incompetent LEO’s more than current LEO’s. Incompetent and crooked are two separate categories, both are catastrophic to the movement. The turds that get outed do it on their own secrecy and accord. People act like “everyone knew” but that’s not always the case. Regardless ACAB, right? That’s the attitude with some turds here.

Wait.

Another cop that doesn't state how fucked up this is but instead just tells us it doesn't happen that often, implying it's not that big of a deal.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:45:59 AM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

The senior officer on scene has been on the department for nine years.  Try that somewhere else.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:59:47 AM EDT
[#28]
To: Anyone responding to my response.

Date: Today

Subject: Current Post

I’m out, it’s bedtime. I’ll check and respond to all negative Cheesedick responses around 0630 Central.

Good evening.
View Quote

You make sure you do that bro. Lol
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 9:04:20 AM EDT
[#29]
I think this should be my new avatar.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 9:08:41 AM EDT
[#30]

Sure thing, little buddy. Research the thousands of calls for service, to include warrant service and SWAT operations that result in not getting caught doing shit they shouldn't.
View Quote

Fixed it for ya big guy.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 9:11:14 AM EDT
[#31]
I think we are supposed to say something good about actions that are indefensible.

They are doing their part to improve border security.  People in third world countries will see what a shithole we are becoming and will stop crossing our borders (incoming direction) illegally.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 9:11:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By LawyerUp:

I sort of ran out of time, because day job, but I almost put a segment in in the introduction part about Elyria about another YouTube video I found about all the abandoned buildings in Elyria. I think that would have tied in well to them having such an excess of law enforcement that they're looking for shit to do, as well as being able to send a small army to execute search warrant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKZi241jEWk
View Quote

You have a nice area that is where the local judges and attorneys live then the rest of Elyria.
They had a lot of factory and manufacturing employment at one time, that time has past.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 9:12:45 AM EDT
[#33]
I feel safer.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 9:18:38 AM EDT
[#34]

View Quote
Isolated incident, what about all the times they don't break the law and violate your rates. Back The Blue Until they do it to you!
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 9:19:21 AM EDT
[#35]

View Quote
Did you watch the video?
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 9:20:19 AM EDT
[#36]

View Quote
Example of police getting locked up for doing their job plz?
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 9:28:59 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

I thought the cops just say civil matter and walk away.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 9:37:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Let me see if I understand the real situation involved here.

So, lets say if, the police (good cops/bad cops, whatever) want in my house for some reason or another but know a warrant to enter is completely out of the question:

The police can look around and find a "volunteer" (anyone, from anywhere) who can, in some way, insinuate that they have a right to enter my home and remove stuff.
The police can then have that person kick the door in for them and escort him in and watch as he/she steals my stuff.
And, while this is going on, and because they were invited in by some person that "claims" they live there, they can search my home.

And, if I protest all of this, the police can rightfully shoot me!  And, their supervisors don't seem to see an issue with this concept!

I for one am a terrified citizen/home owner.  This is truly frightening.  Red laws brought to the next level.

MLG
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 10:01:57 AM EDT
[#39]
To: Anyone responding to my response.

Date: Today

Subject: Current Post

I’m out, it’s bedtime. I’ll check and respond to all negative Cheesedick responses around 0630 Central.

Good evening.
View Quote

Classy.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 10:46:41 AM EDT
[#40]
"He was almost killed"....... going for sound bites, if with a correction, isn't a good idea.

I still don't understand this. This is early civil dispute training. She didn't live there anymore and lost the right to enter. End of discussion. What a mess.

Link Posted: 5/2/2024 10:54:22 AM EDT
[#41]

Sure thing, little buddy. Research the thousands of calls for service, to include warrant service and SWAT operations that result in zero negative interaction and get back with me.
View All Quotes

How many people cannot afford to drop $20,000 on a lawyer at the drop of a hat?

How many more don’t bother because they believe it would result in even worse retaliation?

How often do these shitheads just do as the gayTF does, and either leave the cameras off, or delete any evidence of wrongdoing?
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 10:57:20 AM EDT
[#42]

None of the three officers involved in this incident were charged with a crime. 19 Investigates reviewed their personnel files; none were issued discipline and there is no evidence that an investigation was even conducted.
View Quote

" />

Cops...
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 10:58:24 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

I_hate_turds_too. *fistbump*
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 11:03:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By m200maker:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/94465/IMG_5120_png-3203584.JPG
View Quote

The hero they deserve! JFC..

Loving the carefully crafted mental gymnastics by the usual suspects.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 11:07:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By m200maker:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/94465/IMG_5120_png-3203584.JPG
View Quote

Here you go... that would be a sweet one. Boomers keep complaining that my AI thumbnails aren't actually screenshots of the video and that I fraudulently convinced them to click, lol. If they only knew the words I had to twist just to get her two legs, instead of four...

Link Posted: 5/2/2024 11:08:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Southernman077:
At least they didn't kill him in his shower.
View Quote

"I was eating a cookie when the cops strolled in..."
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 11:10:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By LawyerUp:

Here you go... that would be a sweet one. Boomers keep complaining that my AI thumbnails aren't actually screenshots of the video and that I fraudulently convinced them to click, lol. If they only knew the words I had to twist just to get her two legs, instead of four...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/277223/Elyria-3203678.png

View Quote
Man the AI really messed that pic up royally
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 11:10:55 AM EDT
[#48]
When I tried to make her "mildly chubby" lol

Link Posted: 5/2/2024 11:16:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Imzadi:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Imzadi:

That is how it usually goes.........right up to the point where it's a grrrrrrl complainant, and she is complaining about some mythical mistreatment at the hands of a man, and the cop is also a grrrrrrrl.

Grrrrrrrl power override!
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 11:16:08 AM EDT
[#50]
This one was pretty good.

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top