Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 2:21:09 PM EDT
[#1]
What kind of cigar? Perdomo? A. Fuente? Cohiba? Garbage gas station "cigar"  Urg need more information before I judge.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 2:28:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Good Lord what a fucked up world we're in....We're supposed to be outraged Officer Camacho lit up a stick after taking care of business but we attack Scottie Scheffler for dragging an overzealous cop who went TJ Hooker.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 2:28:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fargo007:
I don't see a problem here.
View Quote

My only guess is St Louis has a white people problem.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:08:54 PM EDT
[#4]
As usual, the reporting is top-notch.

[i]ST. LOUIS – The St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department says it has launched an internal investigation after an officer was caught on video lighting a cigar during an arrest.

The video, initially shared by the Voice Of The People STL organization, shows an officer lighting a cigarette while a suspect is kept down on the ground.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:12:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By ATLDiver:
Good Lord what a fucked up world we're in....We're supposed to be outraged Officer Camacho lit up a stick after taking care of business but we attack Scottie Scheffler for dragging an overzealous cop who went TJ Hooker.
View Quote

It's the duality of man, sir.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:13:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By scrambler28:

It's the duality of man, sir.
View Quote

Nah I think it’s just arfcom….
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 4:54:54 PM EDT
[#7]
No one got shot that didn’t need shot?  ZFG about that smoke.  I think we would all be better off if they stayed at the station smoking whatever until they were summoned by a member of the public.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 5:54:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By fargo007:
I don't see a problem here.
View Quote

+1

Yeah, I’m not seeing the issue.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 7:22:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Kraquine:

Not really. It's an effort to maintain a professional image towards the public. Same as the military......... for example,

"Marines are not known just for their battlefield prowess, but for their unparalleled standards of professionalism and uncompromising personal conduct and appearance. It is a Marine's duty and personal obligation to maintain a professional and neat appearance. Any activity which detracts from the dignified appearance of Marines is unacceptable. The use of chewing gum, chewing tobacco, cigarettes or the consumption of food while walking in uniform or while in formation are examples of activities that detract from the appearance expected of a United States Marine."  MCO 1020.34H

Idiotic to expect less professionalism from LEO's
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/17/2024 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Fun on the job ain't allowed any more. Hasn't been for some time
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 7:36:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By rdsr:
Is there anyone who gets arrested now a days that is Not charged with resisting arrest. I'm serious.

btw: on the smoking issue, just waiting for the first pussy to post.....It stinks or it's bad for your health etc....

Roy
View Quote
It's because dickheads resist arrest...

Generally, when you find yourself on the ground with a cop sitting on your chest it's not because you turned around and put your hands behind your back like they told you to.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 7:39:31 PM EDT
[#12]
what's the problem here?
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 7:48:16 PM EDT
[#13]
I saw that video and I thought it was hilarious. At least he didn’t beat the guy to death or shoot him to death. He just took a minute to blaze up and bask in the victory. Not professional but at least no one got killed.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 8:22:44 PM EDT
[#14]
I bet if it was a menthol it would not be news.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top