User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:44:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Some do some dont.  Most of mine fit but the sight s makes for a tight fit
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 12:10:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Finally found one of these in stock at Grabagun for $699 (432).  Not the best price, but these have been unobtanium.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 2:14:53 PM EDT
[#3]
the 432UC is currently in-Stock at g4gguns for $699 if you can't find one locally.  I've ordered from them a few times without issue. And they don't charge tax unless you're in TX.

432UC 32H&R 1-7/8″ 6RD XS NS NO SALES TAX (Excl TX) and NO CREDIT CARD FEES!  $699.98
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 6:18:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dump1567:
Finally found one of these in stock at Grabagun for $699 (432).  Not the best price, but these have been unobtanium.
View Quote

They’re already pricing them at $850…they used to not play price games.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:19:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By jrod88:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jrod88:
Originally Posted By dump1567:

$899 today on the back in stock email…
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 12:24:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Grabagun's just a coalition of dealers, no?  So you're getting the lowest price across their network til that dealer sells out, then it goes up to the next dealer's price, if it works how I think.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 12:55:53 PM EDT
[#7]
These things seem to be out of stock most everywhere or priced stupid high. But the Ruger LCR's in .327 seem to be coming down in price a bit so I may order one of those instead.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 12:58:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Took mine to the range at lunch.  32 with 90gr Sierra JHC and max load of Lil' Gun.  Shooting at pieces of trash on the range between 25 and 50 yards.  It is very well thought out.  The grips are just right and the sights are functional.  Will be interested to see how/if the trigger improves with use.  Might retire the 642.
Link Posted: 5/29/2024 7:24:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I also got mine to the range today after picking it up last Sat.  Mine didn't have any of the cometic Blems I've seen from other purchasers on the next.  My trigger was horrible & I cleaned it up slightly with a 14lb rebound & 8lb. pound hammer spring.  Now I just need to make sure it still functions with these reduced springs.  But I've never had an issue in the past with this spring combo in centerfire J frames.  The grips fit the hand well but weigh a ton.  And wouldn't be my first choice for pocket carry or reduced weight carry.

My overall impression is these aren't really worth the $700+ price tag. Especially for the .38 spl. version.   For about 1/2 the price, you can pick-up a 642 or 442, throw on some orange or green paint on the front sight, and your 90% there for a self-defense 5 shot.  The big dot front will aid in seeing the front sight, but you're probably not going to try and make head shots at 25 yards.  For most J frame user, a fist size group at 5-10 yards is all you'll really need.  And that can be done with the standard sight.

The only real reason to get one is if you want .32 H&R mag in a LW J frame (which I did).

Anyway, that's my opinion if anyone is thinking about dumping there 442 or 642 for the .38 spl version.  If you want the .32, I get it.  Less recoil & and an extra shot.  You also get extremely light recoil when you go down to an S&W .32 Long cartridge.  Great for those that are recoil sensitive.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top