Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 5:25:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By high_order1:
I don't see why not?

The ham forum is seeing if the board will stock their design on the website. That would make it a ton simpler than doing a shirt and handling the money (I did that once here). I'll be happy to ask if you don't want to, paulie
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Paulie771:

I like it!  I wonder if having the option to use either design on the front w/ the the original DTOM snake art would be possible as I wouldn't mind having one w/ each or maybe one on a shirt and the other on a hoodie or something.
I don't see why not?

The ham forum is seeing if the board will stock their design on the website. That would make it a ton simpler than doing a shirt and handling the money (I did that once here). I'll be happy to ask if you don't want to, paulie

Doesn't matter to me either way.  I don't know who to contact, but if you give me their username I don't care to. If you have a relationship with them already, by all means please don't wait on me.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:45:06 AM EDT
[#2]
So close
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:43:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:39:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:42:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By NvrBrdWes:
Hey guys, love seeing some excitement for a new HTF shirt. HTF apparel is on our list of new merch I want to bring to the ARFCOM Store

Keep working on your design and I'll chat with the team about a timeline to make it available!
View All Quotes
Hey guys, love seeing some excitement for a new HTF shirt. HTF apparel is on our list of new merch I want to bring to the ARFCOM Store

Keep working on your design and I'll chat with the team about a timeline to make it available!
Also, I found these in the archives. Not sure if this is what you would want, but we've got them if needed.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/567831/Tennessee_A-3204476.pnghttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/567831/Tennessee_D-3204477.png
Hell yea.  Thanks man.  Any idea what sort of offering might be available? Would we be able to choose from the designs we've posted in this thread along with two above you found in the archives? Different colors, types of shirts (SS vs. LS), hoodies, etc?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:12:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:21:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Thank you
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:34:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Also, I found these in the archives. Not sure if this is what you would want, but we've got them if needed.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/567831/Tennessee_A-3204476.pnghttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/567831/Tennessee_D-3204477.png
View Quote

These rock.

I want both.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:46:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By gotigers:
I will be in for 2 of these also.

These rock.

I want both.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gotigers:

I will be in for 2 of these also.

These rock.

I want both.

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:41:55 AM EDT
[#10]

View Quote
I like these two designs, can we get them with the BFL on front and the Tenn flag/BFL on the back of the shirt?  Thanks
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:01:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By AlienHunter:
I like these two designs, can we get them with the BFL on front and the Tenn flag/BFL on the back of the shirt?  Thanks
View Quote
I like this idea.

Also, what kind of material is it?    Looking for some heavier tees and not the super thin stuff.
Also will there be a long sleeve option?  I'm a sucker for those.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:44:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:16:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Hank:
What the hell is going on in here?

I’m going back to bed.
View Quote

oh....ugh....nothing....
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:30:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:08:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:10:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Hank:
What the hell is going on in here?

I'm going back to bed.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:16:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 3:15:15 PM EDT
[#18]
There should be a few Tenn HTF shirts available this week, Ill post here when they are. If you all want a new design (other than whats posted above) I'll need high res files for them and you guys wills need to figure out exactly what it is you want
View Quote

Will these include the DTOM/TN snake, crossed rifles, etc designs we've been working on or just the ones from the past you posted about finding?
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 2:05:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: YukonBoy03] [#19]
Needs to be cleaned up and would add a strap to have the horn hanging from the rifle

Edit: this is just a concept I like for the old and the new - may have to use it on a t shirt design for myself.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:57:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:18:44 PM EDT
[#21]
probably too busy of a design.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/17550/v1_jpg-3202579.JPG

design elements:

Site is ar15.com. Those are my two favorites. Started to put a bayonet on the one, thought better of it. Yes, the M4 has a brace on it as well as a D60, laser, can, can opener... I ran out of room. Your shirt may be illegal in CA and Up North.

Put a musket on there to pay homage to where it all started from. With those three, you can start a conversation with any person that likes rifles.

The state is there, the tri star is getting popular now, no real hidden messages besides the rack number on the M16.

Nothing is super accurate, I made changes to help protect the design. The BFL is intentionally light, those who see it will know, those who don't will think it's a tn shooting shirt.

I didn't add any verbiage, because the more I came up with the angrier I got. Stopped at Sorry, State's Full. (shrugs)

Easy add.

Wanted to put a possum with a NV helmet on top, but realized that was too much for a pocket design. It's yours, feel free to use it or not.
View Quote

Braces are kinda cheesy, but besides that anyone repping a 10k kit (including NV) with 2 tax stamps already probably isn't gonna roll with a brace. It honestly just looks out of place on that gun. Just my two sense, do like the NV opossum idea

Other than that, looks good.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:29:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

Braces are kinda cheesy, but besides that anyone repping a 10k kit (including NV) with 2 tax stamps already probably isn't gonna roll with a brace. It honestly just looks out of place on that gun. Just my two sense, do like the NV opossum idea

Other than that, looks good.
View Quote
I'm not a brace fan.
I put it on there because at one time, the Feds decided they were illegal, and I wasn't sure what media the shirts would be printed with, so no way to really put a third pin hole or a super safety in the receivers. (shrugs)

It was more a way to spark conversation in a crowd, and.... so it did! lol

I thought about a bumpstock SAW, too lol

(I was just trying to help them. I think they have better ideas now that Big Daddy Arf is onboard)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top