Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/16/2024 2:00:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sdr1]
Hey Guys,

I've had a form 1 done on a Bulgarian Arsenal 106U in 5.56 back in 2013. It has a 4.5mm triangle side folder on it and maybe 100-150 rounds tops down the pipe. Overall condition would be 90%, I think. Just some scuffs around a few rivets from what i can tell.  What's a ballpark value on the Arsenal pistols if I decide to remove it from the Nfa registry? I've never sold a nfa item, so I'm in the dark on this topic.  I don't know how to upload photos unfortunately I do have the original box & everything that came with from the factory. If someone wants to see pictures, i can email photos or send via text.  Just looking for a ballpark guestimate that's fair.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Sean R
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 10:39:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Sdr1:
Hey Guys,

I've had a form 1 done on a Bulgarian Arsenal 106U in 5.56 back in 2013. It has a 4.5mm triangle side folder on it and maybe 100-150 rounds tops down the pipe. Overall condition would be 90%, I think. Just some scuffs around a few rivets from what i can tell.  What's a ballpark value on the Arsenal pistols if I decide to remove it from the Nfa registry? I've never sold a nfa item, so I'm in the dark on this topic.  I don't know how to upload photos unfortunately I do have the original box & everything that came with from the factory. If someone wants to see pictures, i can email photos or send via text.  Just looking for a ballpark guestimate that's fair.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Sean R
View Quote

I paid $1200 for my 106u off of Gun Broker 2 years ago. That’s all I got.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:37:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the ballpark guestimate
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:32:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JackwagonJim] [#3]
Sold one with a brace, plum furniture, 4 piece flash hider, vortex red dot, and a single 30rd mag for $1900 two years ago.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top