Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2024 7:37:02 AM EDT
I'd like a dangler to be about as wide as my plate carrier or chest rig it's attached to. Three mags wide, or six molle wide. And not too long so as not to impede an additional fanny pack.

Does anyone make a dangler like this?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:42:34 AM EDT
[#1]
About half an hour after I posted this, I remembered about the Ferro Concepts Mini Dangler.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:32:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Brian01:
About half an hour after I posted this, I remembered about the Ferro Concepts Mini Dangler.
View Quote

Picked up the mini dangler recently and I like it a lot. Doesn't have huge volume but holds more than you would think and is short enough that it doesn't interfere with your knees coming up when you're running. Imo it's not the greatest for trauma kit since it's not the easiest to get in and out of sometimes. What I'm doing now which I'm really liking is the mini in front for boo boo kit, odds and ends, and tourniquet in the external elastic. Ferro roll1 in the back for trauma stuff since it's easy to access and get at everything with either hand.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:00:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By GreenMushroom:

Picked up the mini dangler recently and I like it a lot. Doesn't have huge volume but holds more than you would think and is short enough that it doesn't interfere with your knees coming up when you're running. Imo it's not the greatest for trauma kit since it's not the easiest to get in and out of sometimes. What I'm doing now which I'm really liking is the mini in front for boo boo kit, odds and ends, and tourniquet in the external elastic. Ferro roll1 in the back for trauma stuff since it's easy to access and get at everything with either hand.
View Quote

Very similar to how I'm running a new Mini Dangler knock off.  Few medical items for others, band aids, and a primary IFAK on the back for myself.  

Wasn't sure I'd like the dangler design, but I took a carbine class with it on my JPC this weekend, and never had a problem with it.  I'm going to test the knock off for a while longer, and likely upgrade/replace it with an actual Ferro Concepts one.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 3:15:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By GreenMushroom:

View Quote

That's the same idea I'm planning for my PC. I'll have small IFAKs on both the belt and PC and the fanny pack will house a bigger and more comprehensive one.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:56:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top