Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2023 12:19:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Norinco982lover]
I did not notice this before submitting a Form 1..But in box D was somehow auto filled in as " .22 Caliber Suppressor" I myself did not manually type that in the box..  

Is that going to get me a denial?  I think that box should have been NA as this is not actually a Firearm.. Hope I do not get denied, but my luck it likely will.. If it does, I am giving up, getting my 200.00 refunded, and put it towards a store bought one..
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 11:56:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By carbineone1964:
I did not notice this before submitting a Form 1..But in box D was somehow auto filled in as " .22 Caliber Suppressor" I myself did not manually type that in the box..  

Is that going to get me a denial?  I think that box should have been NA as this is not actually a Firearm.. Hope I do not get denied, but my luck it likely will.. If it does, I am giving up, getting my 200.00 refunded, and put it towards a store bought one..
View Quote

Just FYI, you've posted this in the Equipment Exchange section.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 10:25:38 AM EDT
[#2]
It won't get you denied, but if approved, you'd have to engrave that on the tube.  

If I were you, I'd fill out another eForm immediately and ask for that one to be canceled, if you don't want to engrave that.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 10:42:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: carbineone1964] [#3]
Thanks

Problem is I am already 6 weeks into this now before I realized  the mistake..I do have to engrave the serial number on it when I make it..So I guess if approved.. More engraving is not a problem I guess. If denied, like I say..I am just getting a refund anyway..And buying a Dead Air Mask.. I guess even if approved and have to do the additional markings. I am still buying a store bought mask for the Wife to use..

Sorry I was not sure what section to post this in..Looks like they moved it over OK..
Top Top