Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2024 12:19:43 PM EDT
I just want to know for my own knowledge so the back story isn’t important other than I purchased this with the understanding that it was authentic German HK. When I received it, I suspected it was actually an MKE but I’ve never seen or handled an MKE A3 stock in person, so I could be wrong. The main reason being that I have never seen an HK A3 stock without a welded seam on the under side of the receiver cap. It has the blank date code box just like both later HKs and MKE stocks. I own about a dozen German HK A3 stocks. The color, fit and finish seem spot on and there is no wobble when mounted on a HK receiver.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:56:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:46:05 PM EDT
[#2]
@osprey21

Are your MKE A3 stocks smooth under the receiver cap portion or is there a weld seam?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:03:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:48:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, the smooth underside and lack of a weld is what made it suspicious to me. The initial MKE’s butt pad color seemed to be off by a couple of shades but it appears that the color is now nearly a perfect match. Like I said it fits perfectly with no wobble at all, I just wish I hadn’t spent HK money on an MKE.
Top Top