Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 2/16/2024 8:34:44 AM EDT
My thoughts always gravitated to a long sword, or a katana. I recently watched a totally retarded zombie movie and was reminded that swords don't run out of ammo. I thought to myself "yeah not the most practical weapon, but that's the reason I don't own one?" I bought a little Dawson knife 2 years ago and it's awesome. So I went to their site and just about bought a samurai style sword. Then I thought better of it and decided to sit on the decision for a few days. Finally made up my mind and went with something closer to kukri size. PRAETORIAN SWORD 19" | CPM MAGNACUT STEEL | ARIZONA COPPER FINISH I've looked off and on at swords from Dawson since I got that knife and they are almost always out of stock the times I look. Either they are out of stock or I've looked at the price tag and let my bugged out eyes walk me on out of there. I think I would have preferred the black finish, but I'm sure I'll like this as well.

Link Posted: 2/16/2024 10:29:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Real nice. Always wanted to get a sword, as well.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:25:11 PM EDT
[#2]
That's a cool looking sword. I finally have my Carothers K20 coming in, so I'll be able to give a better impression of it, but it looks to be one of the nicest swords ever made. Their torture test videos for Delta 3V are insane.

They have a new preorder coming on March 8th for the next batch. The last batch of 100 swords sold out in less than a minute.

K20 description
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 9:25:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Cold Steel Hunting Sword I received as a gift a couple years ago.

I really like it. It was clearly made to be as light as practical. I train with it fairly regularly and it had been used to scare off some people poking around my property. The handle has a bunch of pins in it that can make it uncomfortable if used too intensely. But it's not like I'm going around chopping up bad guys with it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 9:45:19 PM EDT
[#4]
This thing looks way better in person! The box it came in was so light I almost thought there was nothing in it. I think I still want a giant 2 handed sword…or three, but this is a good start

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/27/2024 4:33:27 PM EDT
[#5]
What is the weight?
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:13:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Toker_:
What is the weight?
View Quote

@Toker_
1lb 14oz
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 10:01:53 PM EDT
[#7]
That's lighter than I thought it would be.
Page Armory » Blades
Top Top